Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has bad skin because for all the sweating she does, she probably only washes every second day. That amount of sweat would clog up any pore.

Reactions: 4
Hah she tagged Sambish's girlfriend at that Crossfit comp...hiya Siobh 👋
Finally like!!😂😂

Ya the no transformation photos is very telling?? Surely if she has a client who HAS had a transformation it's a real achievement as a Coach? Plus why is she always FOCUSING ON A CALORIE DEFICIT??? There are tons of people that get crazy results who take the time to increase Calories and gain muscle?? The often become way leaner looking??? Has she literally no client that goes down that road?? Cos that's the money maker there like if you get clients in that sweet spot?? And ya surely when ur in a hot country like Bali your showers would increase?? Twice a day like? I spent a month in Australia years ago and this was necessary, quick, but you'd need it like? There's no way you can put it off like u can in Ireland where we do not sweat like that? And then how could she think viewers wouldn't notice??

Also I bet you it galls her all her mates are ABLE to partake in that Crossfit Competition i.e they are fit enough, why isn't she? And 4000 calories??? Christ??? Is she eating all day long or what??? That's a huge amount of food even for a man??? I would be stuffed?? I love food but jesus she's not 7ft tall like??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry folks but I’ve lurked on here long enough... those videos of the CrossFit competition today have sent me over the edge.. dozens of them on top of each other in the midst of a pandemic. How SELFISH can you get?

Her comment on deciding not to do a competition is laughable. She wouldn’t be able for it more like. Same way she wasnt able for 9 push-ups that time 😂 I feel sorry for the naive people handing over their hard earned cash to the absolute cowboy that is SOH. She should be ashamed of herself 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That CrossFit comp looked more like a covid comp 🙈 jesus the sweat was flying all over the place! How are they getting away with this seriously?! I’ve unfollowed dirty Siobhan. Couldn’t stand looking at her horsey teeth any longer but still hate watch stories now and again. She has a right pot belly on the go now 😳 I genuinely thought she was pregnant in those MMA sparring videos! Certainly not your average fitness PT...she’s totally bullshitting about her weight and size I’d say

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Finally like!!😂😂

Ya the no transformation photos is very telling?? Surely if she has a client who HAS had a transformation it's a real achievement as a Coach? Plus why is she always FOCUSING ON A CALORIE DEFICIT??? There are tons of people that get crazy results who take the time to increase Calories and gain muscle?? The often become way leaner looking??? Has she literally no client that goes down that road?? Cos that's the money maker there like if you get clients in that sweet spot?? And ya surely when ur in a hot country like Bali your showers would increase?? Twice a day like? I spent a month in Australia years ago and this was necessary, quick, but you'd need it like? There's no way you can put it off like u can in Ireland where we do not sweat like that? And then how could she think viewers wouldn't notice??

Also I bet you it galls her all her mates are ABLE to partake in that Crossfit Competition i.e they are fit enough, why isn't she? And 4000 calories??? Christ??? Is she eating all day long or what??? That's a huge amount of food even for a man??? I would be stuffed?? I love food but jesus she's not 7ft tall like??
Calorie deficit purely because James Smith says so !!! She’d eat shite if he said so

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry folks but I’ve lurked on here long enough... those videos of the CrossFit competition today have sent me over the edge.. dozens of them on top of each other in the midst of a pandemic. How SELFISH can you get?

Her comment on deciding not to do a competition is laughable. She wouldn’t be able for it more like. Same way she wasnt able for 9 push-ups that time 😂 I feel sorry for the naive people handing over their hard earned cash to the absolute cowboy that is SOH. She should be ashamed of herself 👍🏼
Just seen the stories of the CrossFit comp. I actually am horrified, but not surprised. Bunch of egotistical knobheads.

Reactions: 9
That CrossFit comp looked more like a covid comp 🙈 jesus the sweat was flying all over the place! How are they getting away with this seriously?! I’ve unfollowed dirty Siobhan. Couldn’t stand looking at her horsey teeth any longer but still hate watch stories now and again. She has a right pot belly on the go now 😳 I genuinely thought she was pregnant in those MMA sparring videos! Certainly not your average fitness PT...she’s totally bullshitting about her weight and size I’d say
If I wanted to see a ginger bird with a belly trying to repeatedly kick an Asian man, I'd hang around the Chinese in Rathkeale at 1am 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Her comment on deciding not to do a competition is laughable. She wouldn’t be able for it more like. Same way she wasnt able for 9 push-ups that time 😂
THIS!!! omg no way would she be even near that standard of fitness?? It actually seems like fitness is a chore for her now. Like she has to get a few gym videos/pics in daily to prove she's an 'athlete's??
She constantly mentions how shes so happy with her lifestyle, and seems almost proud of the fact that she has no current fitness goals like competing in muay thai or crossfit? It just doesn't make sense?
She doesn't do anything health or fitness wise that I would class as motivating or inspirational. Saying posting transformation pics 'isn't her thing' is bullshit. The main seller of online programmes is peoples ability to 'see' what changes are possible in a certain time frame. The fact she dismisses them so casually just makes it seem like she doesn't really give a duck?

Reactions: 5
This was an email she sent out in the week.. I stopped reading where she says she lives by the nutritional part of her program 😂😂😂

I had a question during the week in my question box on instagram.

"Just wondering why you don't do the Oh Fitness Furnace workouts yourself?"

I think the person was being a little passive aggressive but I thought it would be a good idea to explain in an email.

Years ago, when I discovered hypertrophy training, I was absolutely delighted. I realised it was the optimal way to train if you wanted a lean, strong body.

I realised I didn't have to do any cardio. I was proud of how my body was changing. I was getting really lean and strong. I had abs for the first time in my life.

The fact I never trained abs or did any cardio, was an interesting fact that used to surprise people when I started my instagram account and shared my transformation.

All I wanted to do was share the message that hypertrophy-style training, coupled with a consistent high-protein diet, would mean you'd never have to go jogging again.

At that time, my sole purpose for training was to change my body and be an advertisement for my business.

Over the years, I have started doing crossfit and muay thai. I've stopped caring what I look like as much. I still like to look and feel good but I've got enough muscle from years of bodybuilding that I can get away without doing much hypertrophy training at all any more.

But I don't just make my clients do what I do. I am very aware that most of the women that start with me are coming to me in the same mindframe that I was in 6 years ago.

They just want to look good and enjoy their training.

So I give them mostly hypertrophy style workouts. Now, I do include more cardio and high intensity style workouts too because I like to remind that that cardiovascular health is important too.

Some of my clients do crossfit and lots of other sports so I just help them find an optimal training routine *for them*.

It's usually the nutrition and mindset sections that make the biggest impact on body composition in the long run. And I definitely live by those modules!

We took on lots of new clients last week so once they're all settled, we may be able to open more spaces to the waiting list next week. Click here to add your name!

Right. I'm off to do so some Clean and Jerks - which I wouldn't recommend if your priority is changing your body composition. But I would recommend if you care about strength and performance!

As always, it's just important to know what you want and making sure your effort is going in the right direction!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "Consistency over perfection" O'Hagan

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Calorie deficit purely because James Smith says so !!! She’d eat shite if he said so
THIS exactly....as a long time hate watcher I can confirm that she never mentioned calorie deficit once until it became James Smith's mantra. It was all about the macros and the great secret of how to work them out 🙄

Reactions: 9
Note to self NEVER buy my protein clothes..... in her work outs she has a gut and there now in that green bikini photo she put up her stomach is flat as a pancake! Those MP shorts do her no justice!

Reactions: 7
This was an email she sent out in the week.. I stopped reading where she says she lives by the nutritional part of her program 😂😂😂

I had a question during the week in my question box on instagram.

"Just wondering why you don't do the Oh Fitness Furnace workouts yourself?"

I think the person was being a little passive aggressive but I thought it would be a good idea to explain in an email.

Years ago, when I discovered hypertrophy training, I was absolutely delighted. I realised it was the optimal way to train if you wanted a lean, strong body.

I realised I didn't have to do any cardio. I was proud of how my body was changing. I was getting really lean and strong. I had abs for the first time in my life.

The fact I never trained abs or did any cardio, was an interesting fact that used to surprise people when I started my instagram account and shared my transformation.

All I wanted to do was share the message that hypertrophy-style training, coupled with a consistent high-protein diet, would mean you'd never have to go jogging again.

At that time, my sole purpose for training was to change my body and be an advertisement for my business.

Over the years, I have started doing crossfit and muay thai. I've stopped caring what I look like as much. I still like to look and feel good but I've got enough muscle from years of bodybuilding that I can get away without doing much hypertrophy training at all any more.

But I don't just make my clients do what I do. I am very aware that most of the women that start with me are coming to me in the same mindframe that I was in 6 years ago.

They just want to look good and enjoy their training.

So I give them mostly hypertrophy style workouts. Now, I do include more cardio and high intensity style workouts too because I like to remind that that cardiovascular health is important too.

Some of my clients do crossfit and lots of other sports so I just help them find an optimal training routine *for them*.

It's usually the nutrition and mindset sections that make the biggest impact on body composition in the long run. And I definitely live by those modules!

We took on lots of new clients last week so once they're all settled, we may be able to open more spaces to the waiting list next week. Click here to add your name!

Right. I'm off to do so some Clean and Jerks - which I wouldn't recommend if your priority is changing your body composition. But I would recommend if you care about strength and performance!

As always, it's just important to know what you want and making sure your effort is going in the right direction!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "Consistency over perfection" O'Hagan
What an absolute moron? Where is all your muscle hun? You do realise you lose muscle doing what ur doing? Calorie Deficits all the time? Of course you think any questioning is passive aggressive!! And are you serious? So you think people who train for hypertrophy don't care about performance or Strength? Hello it's called progressive overload?? And applies to higher reps or lower reps??? You seriously could do with going back to that type of training because SOH your muscle isn't there anymore, dunno who your seeing in the mirror like? But of course that's all you care about "getting away with things"! Absolute charlatan???!!!!

Reactions: 17
Day 32 in the OH Fitness house. It's Sunday. Siobhan is hungover again. She swears she is not drinking next weekend. She orders hangover food for the cure. Rinse and repeat. Furnace spots opening tomorrow or Tues. Get the plebs on board to fund the living differently that is actually the same day in and day out. We should be inspired and empowered though because its not Ireland and its not 9 to 5.
I would love to know the feedback from the retreat in Spain and the previous Bali ones. There was controversy around the pricing of those at the time. I wonder if the people who went look back and think it was worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What an absolute moron? Where is all your muscle hun? You do realise you lose muscle doing what ur doing? Calorie Deficits all the time? Of course you think any questioning is passive aggressive!! And are you serious? So you think people who train for hypertrophy don't care about performance or Strength? Hello it's called progressive overload?? And applies to higher reps or lower reps??? You seriously could do with going back to that type of training because SOH your muscle isn't there anymore, dunno who your seeing in the mirror like? But of course that's all you care about "getting away with things"! Absolute charlatan???!!!!
This!! All of this! She's a chancer. Taking fitness advice from her is like taking childcare advice from the McCanns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What an absolute moron? Where is all your muscle hun? You do realise you lose muscle doing what ur doing? Calorie Deficits all the time? Of course you think any questioning is passive aggressive!! And are you serious? So you think people who train for hypertrophy don't care about performance or Strength? Hello it's called progressive overload?? And applies to higher reps or lower reps??? You seriously could do with going back to that type of training because SOH your muscle isn't there anymore
100% agree!! Her training is all over the place, no rhyme or reason to it just random workouts when it suits.
Her physique isnt what you'd expect from a 'sponsored athlete' (still cant figure out how she got that title??) If you compare her strength/muscle mass to those competing in the crossfit the other day then she just doesnt compare?? She looks like a newbie hanger-on nearly?
She says she doesnt 'need' to do x,y,z anymore because her transformation was for her business, if that was the case then surely she has a kind of 'obligation' to maintain that physique as a testament to the programme she sells??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.