Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah now don't be mean. Last weekend Siobhan was showing us she really was living up to the moniker of 'living differently'.
It was the first weekend since being in Bali not going out on the absolute sesh and being in total bits the next day.

Reactions: 4
Ah now don't be mean. Last weekend Siobhan was showing us she really was living up to the moniker of 'living differently'.
It was the first weekend since being in Bali not going out on the absolute sesh and being in total bits the next day.
I know, total OHincidence!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If the scales dont matter, why weigh yourself? And on camera for that matter?🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More examples today of her dropping weights from overhead, even though the weight isn’t even heavy. She’s pathetic. Also, in a lot of CrossFit competitions, if you drop the weight from overhead, the rep doesn’t count. You have to control it back down to hip height and drop it from there. She’s such a piece of narcissistic tit. Look at me, look at me, LOOK AT ME AND MY crappy LIFTING TECHNIQUES.

Don’t even get me started on the pic she posted “minding your hat” for some girl. The most unflattering thing I’ve seen her post since her camel toe. She looks like a man. But a really bleeping ugly one. That smells like a pigsty.

Peace out ✌

I get so triggered by how she throws the weights to the ground. Like even the light weights. She never used to do that. Her technique is way off. I wonder if because she thinks she is a big shot there does she not take advice or are people too embrassed to say anything to her. Like the weights get slammed to the ground. It must be causing damage cos she doesn't control her realise at all.

She shouldn't be going near putting weight on that bar til she sorts out her technique. She should be keeping it with just the 2.5s or 5s, it says alot when she can overhead squat over 50kg and can hardly get a 40kg snatch. You'd rather her a PR that looks mint than a PR that looks like your shoulders are going to cave and your bar path is all over the shop. Like she has the strength there to get higher numbers but she's not willing to keep the weight low and sort out major flaws in her technique.

Reactions: 8
(Very technical post) but ever since she started Oly weightlifting in CrossFit it annoys my life the way she jumps way too early. The reason people do oly weightlifting exercises for sports is to achieve triple extension (extended fully @ hips, knees and ankles) and she always jumps far before she achieves this. As a result her catch is all over the place as is her bar path because she uses momentum with no control. If you look at any of the big weightlifting athletes their feet barely leave the floor and only at the last min.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Scales don’t matter... but let me share my weight and how much I eat but I’m so lean and have so much muscle.... she is such a braggy bint

Reactions: 8
She mentioned in her post that now she is using 10kg plates she can drop from overhead.. is that a thing in CrossFit?

Reactions: 1
Hey siobhan honey, if you’re reading here... if you went home and got a job, and lived normally, instead of having to move to a poor country to exploit the poor by acting rich because you don’t work.... people would respect you. What you don’t realise is that people are watching your stories because it’s so incredibly entertaining to watch you make a fool of yourself, fooling yourself into thinking you are too special to work. Or wash. No one, absolutely no one believes you have a waiting list. Stop it. Now. People aren’t aspiring to your whitening strips. Stop it. We don’t want the clothes. Stop it. And, you’re not exactly a fitness inspiration. Stop the take away food and eat your veges. You’d be different if you didn’t drink, but you do. So stop it. Sorry but someone needs to tell you you’re not an influencer. You’re a laughing stock. Tough love but I reckon if you put that energy into something productive, you’d be inspiring for the right reasons. Merry Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She mentioned in her post that now she is using 10kg plates she can drop from overhead.. is that a thing in CrossFit?
I wondered that too?? Personally i think it shows a lack of control and a sign that the weight is too heavy to manage properly? I've never dropped weights like that from any height- it just looks totally sad tbh....

Reactions: 3
pic.JPG

She is absolutely scalded I can feel the pain, although she probably thinks having those red lines are "tan" marks.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wondered that too?? Personally i think it shows a lack of control and a sign that the weight is too heavy to manage properly? I've never dropped weights like that from any height- it just looks totally sad tbh....
Most gyms will let you drop the bar once you have 10kg plates on because they are much sturdier. If you were dropping the bar with 5kgs on it would wreck the weights.

Realistically though most olympic lifters will only drop the bar when they are at high weights and low reps because it saves the energy of letting it back down etc.

Personally I am mortified dropping the bar to the ground and would only ever do it when I am at 1 reps and I know the weight I have over my head cannot be control safety back to the ground!

Reactions: 5
More examples today of her dropping weights from overhead, even though the weight isn’t even heavy. She’s pathetic. Also, in a lot of CrossFit competitions, if you drop the weight from overhead, the rep doesn’t count. You have to control it back down to hip height and drop it from there. She’s such a piece of narcissistic tit. Look at me, look at me, LOOK AT ME AND MY crappy LIFTING TECHNIQUES.

Don’t even get me started on the pic she posted “minding your hat” for some girl. The most unflattering thing I’ve seen her post since her camel toe. She looks like a man. But a really bleeping ugly one. That smells like a pigsty.

Peace out ✌
Regina, you need to get off the fence and say what you really feel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see Dave Driskell and Sam had a party at the weekend, looks like OH wasn’t invited.. Oh No especially as the weekend before she paid for the party she had them at..
She made a point of saying she was 'fresh' on a Sunday morning.
More or less saying " I didnt want to go anyway"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Regina, you need to get off the fence and say what you really feel 🤣
Bahahaha! I feel like it’s bad enough for you lot having to watch her through the filtered lens of Instagram. The reality for those of us in Bali that have to share gym space and coaches with her, it’s safe to say it’s 100x worse! She bleeping stinks so bad, you can smell her across the room. She acts like she’s amazing at Muay Thai. But like she said herself, she doesn’t even spar, she’s been doing the training for like, three years, but there’s zero bleeping point unless you spar because you’re not going to be able to put anything into action when your opponent is a head-kicking badass muthafucker that wants to kill you, rather than a chilled person that’s simply holding pads for you to kick and punch with literally zero fighting skills involved.

I’ve been doing Muay Thai for 6 months, compared to her three plus years. I guarantee, you put me in a ring with her (and we are similar heights and weights so we probably would be matched if we entered into the same competition) and I would literally bleeping destroy her within two rounds. Her cardio bleeping sucks dick. Her technique sucks dick. Her power sucks dick. And, maybe most importantly, her defence sucks dick. I would knock her the duck out easily.

It’s easy to look good once you’ve been doing it for a few months - with a pad holder.

It’s another bleeping thing once that pad holder starts fighting back and throwing out punches and kicks that you have to defend and fight against.

She wouldn’t stand a bleeping chance in the ring.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
@Regina_falange again- don't hold back!! 😂 😂 😂 No it's brilliant to have confirmation that what is seeping through in her stories is actually how it is!! Her personal hygiene is terrible, everything is for the gram, she has no fitness goals or ambition.... it's so difficult to see why she's an example of a 'fitness influencer'??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bahahaha! I feel like it’s bad enough for you lot having to watch her through the filtered lens of Instagram. The reality for those of us in Bali that have to share gym space and coaches with her, it’s safe to say it’s 100x worse! She bleeping stinks so bad, you can smell her across the room. She acts like she’s amazing at Muay Thai. But like she said herself, she doesn’t even spar, she’s been doing the training for like, three years, but there’s zero bleeping point unless you spar because you’re not going to be able to put anything into action when your opponent is a head-kicking badass muthafucker that wants to kill you, rather than a chilled person that’s simply holding pads for you to kick and punch with literally zero fighting skills involved.

I’ve been doing Muay Thai for 6 months, compared to her three plus years. I guarantee, you put me in a ring with her (and we are similar heights and weights so we probably would be matched if we entered into the same competition) and I would literally bleeping destroy her within two rounds. Her cardio bleeping sucks dick. Her technique sucks dick. Her power sucks dick. And, maybe most importantly, her defence sucks dick. I would knock her the duck out easily.

It’s easy to look good once you’ve been doing it for a few months - with a pad holder.

It’s another bleeping thing once that pad holder starts fighting back and throwing out punches and kicks that you have to defend and fight against.

She wouldn’t stand a bleeping chance in the ring.
Thanks for the insider info! Is she friendly with other members or does she have her own clique?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.