Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she got help after the competition. If she kept treatment up I doubt it. Therapy is a thing I've seen people dip in and out of but she defo has needed it in the past if not now.

Reactions: 3
Body dysmorphia and compulsive behaviour go hand in hand. I used to pick constantly at my stomach. My mom used to say stop and I wouldn’t even have realised I was doing it, I had anorexia and developed serious body dysmorphia. I had to make weight for a sport and it really affected me.. still to this day I want to be that waif. I’m much better now but if I’m feeling anxious I sometimes revert back to the picking of my belly.. it’s mad! I reckon she defo has something similar... and not showering while training that much will certainly not help.. that’s really gross..

Reactions: 5
The picking is compulsive alright. Her skin isn't that bad and so easily resolved with some basic skin care.

She changed her bio from coach to athlete... that is an insult to actual athletes like she has some brass neck to think she’s an athlete??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She changed her bio from coach to athlete... that is an insult to actual athletes like she has some brass neck to think she’s an athlete??
She is probably feeling inferior from her Bali ‘friends’ that she is attempting to keep up with at the gym. She has to try keep herself relevant. I’m actually morto for her though if she considers herself an athlete.

Reactions: 10
I had to laugh when she was posting yesterday that she couldn’t believe it was Friday again, weeks flying by so fast. In reality the days must feel like weeks and months like years over there!! All she does is a bit of Yoga (badly), coffee thoughts which never warrant Instagram posting, eats terribly, CrossFit/Hitting pads and all day on her phone.

Reactions: 7
I mentioned it in my very first post in this thread. Lost in life and wants to be relevant-craves it! She can't be an athlete with the diet and lifestyle she has. I'm sorry to say this Siobhan you're a washed up ali Express version of James Smith. And he's a twit🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her squats form is tit, she's going to do serious damage to her knees when they keep extending past her toes... That's the first rule of squats, you'd think a coach or athlete would know that much...

Her squats form is tit, she's going to do serious damage to her knees when they keep extending past her toes... That's the first rule of squats, you'd think a coach or athlete would know that much...
Not saying this in an argumentative way or anything, but that rule isn't true. For powerlifting a low bar squat is used to reinforce using the hips moving first and keeping the the weight distribution in the mid foot. To get in the full bottom of the squat, so what Olympic weightlifters have to do to get under the bar as fast as possible, your knees have to go to your toes or past it to get that deep into the squat (that's why oly lifters usually train using a high bar squat), it's more so to do with what part of the body moves first in the squat, so if she's squatting (which I have seen and she does do this), and she's starting the squat movement by moving her knees first and not her hips and her knees are going in front of her toes then that's bad technique as the weight distribution is in the balls of her foot instead of mid foot. Sorry for the long post 😂 I just compete in powerlifting and crossfit and I've heard that so many times and it's not true, but it's so widely believed.

Reactions: 20
Her form is definitely not good but this isn’t the reason. This is a really old myth that needs to die.

Reactions: 14
She is so full of bollocks, the state of her skin has got nothing to do with it being Bali. It’s not dirty here, it’s not a “third world country”, as someone else on here called it, which by the way, is a very outdated and offensive term to use. If that was the reason, we’d all have awful skin but actually lost people don’t here - the extra vitamin D actually helps keeps hair and skin healthier and spots at bay.

It’s her own personal hygiene - or should I say lack of. She sweats something rotten, people avoid getting too close to her at Bali MMA because she smells awful and the sweat just pours off her. And we can see that she isn’t showering anywhere near enough. She’s just a filthy runt.
Yep can confirm my skin and hair were never better than they were in Asia 👱🏼‍♀️ and I was living in 40 degree heat and going to the gym regularly, but I ate better and showered 😅😂

Reactions: 7
How??? Howis she classed as an athlete?? She doesn't compete? I train as much as her (as well as hold down a full time 9-5, and have 2 kids) and would in no way class myself as an 'athlete'!!🙈😂

Reactions: 9
Yep can confirm my skin and hair were never better than they were in Asia 👱🏼‍♀️ and I was living in 40 degree heat and going to the gym regularly, but I ate better and showered 😅😂
I can confirm the same 😆 whenever I spend time in Thailand I eat so much better, shower every day and my skin glows. If only it would over here too 😂 it’s her constantly picking her face like wtf is that about. Why does she need acrylic nails not to do that?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Sophie Bennet who lives with siobhan (English digital nomad type, seems harmless) but she’s at that party today with the hired out pool area/suite etc. And the end of her stories she put up thanks to siobhan for it all. Siobhan obviously buys friendship & company. Hegarty being prime example but she seems to splurge for companionship...

Reactions: 15
Sophie Bennet who lives with siobhan (English digital nomad type, seems harmless) but she’s at that party today with the hired out pool area/suite etc. And the end of her stories she put up thanks to siobhan for it all. Siobhan obviously buys friendship & company. Hegarty being prime example but she seems to splurge for companionship...
It seemed the shittest party ever and back in the villa by 8pm singing irish songs 🙈 I think I actually here her saying " pretend like you're having fun" in some of the stories ....cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else having the cringe of their life at yer wan thinking she’s singing an unreal version of Grace or am I just being a dick?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The whole afternoon/evening was just cringe. All of them dressed in white taking videos of themselves taking photos all lined up together. Then posting it to their own stories and tagging each other. Back to that awful sparse big villa sitting round with a bottle of gin. I hate the way Siobhan refers to 'the Brits'.
This is the start of the 'look at us' ' we are living differently' 'a traditional Christmas isn't for us' 'look how much fun we are having being different'
It will go on now no doubt for the entire month of December.

Reactions: 15
It seemed the shittest party ever and back in the villa by 8pm singing irish songs 🙈 I think I actually here her saying " pretend like you're having fun" in some of the stories ....cringe
I thought I heard her say 'turn around and say something funny' at one point.

Reactions: 4
So let me get this straight, she goes back over to Bali during a pandemic, because she MUST at all costs be LiVInG diFfeReNTly, and then organises (and by the looks of things fully pays) for an Irish style knees up, complete with cringe lock-in style caterwauling?

Living differently my bleeping hole, she's a walking disaster.

Wait now for the "buzzin for the half dozen" bollocks from her with Dublin 🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.