Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Free notebook with expensive Emirates flights guys, just to remind you she takes expensive flights.
yesterday I’m glad that “I did absolutely nothing and ate shite”

Today I’m excited for “doing absolutely nothing and eating shite”

Three things I’m absolutely grateful for “my leaving cert results, hosting at Wright venue and meeting James Smith twice”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Free notebook with expensive Emirates flights guys, just to remind you she takes expensive flights.

Three things I’m absolutely grateful for “my leaving cert results, hosting at Wright venue and meeting James Smith twice”
The hand sanitizer add...what’s that about?

Reactions: 1
letting us know Dr Bronners didn’t need to pay her for an add due to covid ? Throwing shade !
...or maybe the people at Dr. Bronners actually watched her content and realised she might not be the best advert for hygiene? 🤔

*Furnace slots opening up soon, so get yourself on the waiting list lads, these are gonna go quicker then tickets to Xmas day mass!

*incoming pics of her in a bodybuilding competition 27 years ago to remind potential clients that she's not just a binging sesh-moth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Referring to that one time she competed as her ‘old life’. It’s the same life she’s living now.. she’s hell bent on trying to discourage others from competing. Don’t get me wrong, I’m well aware that it becomes an unhealthy obsession for some, however for most, the level of discipline and dedication required only betters them. Just because it wasn’t for her doesn’t mean she has to throw up these posts constantly ridiculing that lifestyle. Maybe you just weren’t all that good at it Siobs 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She promotes not putting pressure on yourself to get back on track etc yet in the last 2 days has had stories up about how quickly her measurements/weight can change with indulgence and how much water she’s carrying in her belly/arms. I think it’s good to show that it happens to everyone but I know when I saw her measurements thing yesterday I panicked, I’ve eaten all round me etc and if someone like her is mentioning it I’m definitely fecked 😅 I know she followed up with what she’ll do to fix it but I just think her approach is wrong. She also said recently she wasn’t going to make comments on her own body, that’s clearly gone out the window 🤥

Reactions: 10

A Grade A douche for saying that now! Sge is so cringe, i swear!! And like she's goin on bout being puffy,, but what bout the way she eats anyway, loads of crap? It's catching up to her now!

Reactions: 7
She also said recently she wasn’t going to make comments on her own body, that’s clearly gone out the window 🤥
She is OBSESSED with her appearance- from her skin to her hair to her figure.
I really think her competing has totally sent her over the edge. She lost weight, then decided to try competing- she was coached (well) by an experienced couple, then almost immediately afterwards reversed her whole goals/journey, slating anyone who competes, shouting about the damage it (can) do to your body etc. totally ignoring the fact she pretty much ignored the after competition advice for reversing back to a sustainable regime afterwards. So she now has serious food/body/yoyo issues that are becoming more & more apparent the past few months.
I don't think she's a good fitness/health role model at all, and I despair of anyone who blindly follows her thinking she's knowledgeable about what shes supposed to do for a living.
Shes the ONLY 'fitness ' (& I use the term VERY loosely) person that I follow that has never posted real life clients testimonials, or shared stories from clients showing results- ss of an excel spreadsheet don't count ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She needs to put more thought into her morning coffee thoughts. Saying she doesnt want to go out NYE but feels she has to do it for all those at home that cant. As if shes taking one for the team and doing us all a favour? I yesterday she said she wanted to do a reel of her year 2020 but thought it would be bad taste, even though she had no problem posting it all at the time then adding 'if my content makes you jealous just mute or unfollow me, your mental health is more Important'.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Ah isn't she as good going out on our behalf on new years eve. Thanks a mil honey 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She needs to put more thought into her morning coffee thoughts. Saying she doesnt want to go out NYE but feels she has to do it for all those at home that cant. As if shes taking one for the team and doing us all a favour? I yesterday she said she wanted to do a reel of her year 2020 but thought it would be bad taste, even though she had no problem posting it all at the time then adding 'if my content makes you jealous just mute or unfollow me, your mental health is more Important'.
Literally, I just saw that and I am actually enraged 😂 who TF wants you to go out on our behalf?! Surely it’s the opposite, she should be respecting the fact that we can’t do anything and not go out.
Her wanting to post a year in review but not sure would it be insensitive also killed me, piss off would you?!

I said before that Siobhán is the reason I made my tattle account 😅 I did the furnace earlier in the year and still will hold my hands up and say I was in better shape than I’ve ever been (I say was because Christmas and winter have caught up with me😂) but I’m so angry now at the way she goes on about her body, it has actually triggered me about my eating and sent me down a v bad path of binging and restricting 😪 I’ll get the right help but I’m so angry that she goes on the way she does!

Also also (I’ll stop now I promise) someone would want to get to CoCoRyRy before she gets ejected from the highlighting and underlining gang 😂 saw this yesterday and couldn’t help but lol

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Literally, I just saw that and I am actually enraged 😂 who TF wants you to go out on our behalf?! Surely it’s the opposite, she should be respecting the fact that we can’t do anything and not go out.
Her wanting to post a year in review but not sure would it be insensitive also killed me, piss off would you?!

I said before that Siobhán is the reason I made my tattle account 😅 I did the furnace earlier in the year and still will hold my hands up and say I was in better shape than I’ve ever been (I say was because Christmas and winter have caught up with me😂) but I’m so angry now at the way she goes on about her body, it has actually triggered me about my eating and sent me down a v bad path of binging and restricting 😪 I’ll get the right help but I’m so angry that she goes on the way she does!

Also also (I’ll stop now I promise) someone would want to get to CoCoRyRy before she gets ejected from the highlighting and underlining gang 😂 saw this yesterday and couldn’t help but lol
What the furnace like? Does siobhan actually put in much of an input? Are there many people doing it? Were you on the wait list? Is there actually a wait list? I have so many questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.