Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to know who are these people that reply to herself and Sinead saying they have changed their lives. I mean neither of them would entice me to follow their advice

Reactions: 7
Does anyone ever read the quotes she or anyone else put up of a book. I literally never do. It's so out of context, if I wanted to read a book I would, I dont need to read 4 lines that 'spoke to her' that day that she highlighted for the gram and that only suits her that day. She is still determined to get everyone to quit their jobs and do whatever it is she does 🙄
And what is the long term plan for an ageing influencer?

The younger generation will want to follow influencers their own age.

Soon the sponsorships dry up and then what? Especially as in this case there doesn't appear to be a brand deal or anything to fall back on.

Reactions: 3

Soon the sponsorships dry up and then what? Especially as in this case there doesn't appear to be a brand deal or anything to fall back on.
Perhaps Tena Lady will sponsor her when she gets older...

Reactions: 5
Wow if ever there was an example of insta vs reality.... she's flat out showing her and all her leonardo dicaprios (the beach) watching the sunset.... then showed the beach behind the camera, terrible!!!!!
Sure the state of the planet she is just oblivious?? And all the dogs, I mean does she not realise they all cud be strays with no food, water, shelter and have a parasite burden? She's an utter idiot!!

Reactions: 4

She'll be a best-selling author next year, and then probably a chat show.... she's basically Oprah now....or OHprah 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sure the state of the planet she is just oblivious?? And all the dogs, I mean does she not realise they all cud be strays with no food, water, shelter and have a parasite burden? She's an utter idiot!!
You’re spot on, most of the dogs at the beach are strays. They stay there and survive on scraps from the restaurants along the beach, to be fair, they do get fed plenty. The beach dogs are always chunkier than the street dogs. But yeah, parasites are a real issue. Generally, the rule is is that if a dog is wearing a collar, they have a home. No collar usually means they’re strays/semi-stray.

The thing is are so many street dogs around here, we can’t save them all. But a lot of westerners do what they can. One of my neighbours doesn’t look after their dog at all, never feeds her, and just leaves her shut out on the street 24/7. They kick her too, because she is skittish AF. When I moved here, she was skin and bone with loadsa fur missing.

I feed her most days, and I’ve badgered another neighbour into feeding her his families left overs too. Now, her fur is gorgeous and healthy and she’s put in about 5kg and looks beautiful. And sleeps on my porch when it’s raining. She’s still too skittish to let me stroke her, but after five months of effort she now trusts me enough to take snacks out my hand and let me sit close to her. But I’m 100% genuine, I don’t do this for gram. I do it because I love animals and I love her.

SOH does the bare minimum, takes a few pics and videos of her “part time dogs” (that by the way, clearly look like they have homes because their fur is healthy and they aren’t at all skinny) and then we see them kicking the dogs out of the Villa once they’ve got their “content” - she shared a video a few days ago of them (not exactly gently) pushing the dogs out their villa.

Shes a bleeping phoney and a half. If she gave an actual tit about the animals in Bali, she would be occasionally mixing up her content and share some of the links for online donations that various animal revues rely on to save as many street dogs and cats as possible. She has a platform that could help make a difference and raise some badly needed funds from her followers, and share follow up content on individual rescues that do actions have helped save. But no, all we get is the same old bollocking boring coffee thoughts that show just how vapid and lacking in personality she is, followed by yoga (original, mate), followed by her terrible attempts at a “workout, filled by junk food and alcohol.

Bore off already

• Heart
Reactions: 20
[

Shes a bleeping phoney and a half. If she gave an actual tit about the animals in Bali, she would be occasionally mixing up her content and share some of the links for online donations that various animal revues rely on to save as many street dogs and cats as possible. She has a platform that could help make a difference and raise some badly needed funds from her followers, and share follow up content on individual rescues that do actions have helped save.
[/QUOTE]

This is spot on. I live tens of thousands of miles away from Bali, never been there...but I donated to Bawa (?) Bali dog shelter last year on the back of Stephmylife appealing for help for them. So it does work when its a genuine call out.

Reactions: 6
[

Shes a bleeping phoney and a half. If she gave an actual tit about the animals in Bali, she would be occasionally mixing up her content and share some of the links for online donations that various animal revues rely on to save as many street dogs and cats as possible. She has a platform that could help make a difference and raise some badly needed funds from her followers, and share follow up content on individual rescues that do actions have helped save.

This is spot on. I live tens of thousands of miles away from Bali, never been there...but I donated to Bawa (?) Bali dog shelter last year on the back of Stephmylife appealing for help for them. So it does work when its a genuine call out.
Yeah it’s BAWA I think it you’re right, I know the one you mean. Either way, thank you so much for supporting the charities here when you’re on the other side of the world, trust me when I say they need the support badly. There’s just so many that need help.

I feed four dogs on my street regularly, including my neighbours dog that I mentioned. Whenever I step out my house, it’s like something out of Ace Ventura, there’s always 3-5 dogs that come running over to me, surround me and walk me to the local shop and back home. Because I’m kind to them, they’ve adopted me and “guard” me when I’m outside, it’s so cute!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Normal for 1 way to cost more than return for some reason. Why is she talking about it? People who genuinely have money to burn like she claims don't talk about it like this...

Reactions: 1
4.5K for the flight and god knows however much else for the apartments in Grand Canal Dock. Not to mention the Portugal experience which wasn't as cheap as expected.
Its no wonder now we are seeing more adverts than ever for the Furnace.

God she has blown through the money this year. She has always been a pusher with ads but it was ridiclous this year and it makes sense now.

How much do her coaches get paid I wonder that's another cost for her to pay with the furnace

She’s doing the picture thing again for the engagement 🙄
her favourite topic is herself,she loves showing off every aspect of her life. She's probably creaming her pants flicking through her camera roll

Has her sister flew home for Xmas, and on a night out at home? They're a bleeping joke.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.