Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has said something before to the effect of not becoming attached to anyone/ anything being the key to happiness.
(Didnt specify if that excluded ones iphone!). While she's entitled to her opinion irrespective of how much rational independent thought lies behind it, that would lead to a fairly soulless, empty existence....to invest your time, emotions, energy in nothing or nobody special...no cause, no affection, no celebrations...wheres the value?
And dear lord, an announcement of a social media 24hr hiatus...Siobhan you need to reevaluate your relationship with sm if you think that's necessary or that 400 people are hanging out for your content (they could just look at yesterdays) let alone the 141600 bots bought to make the numbers add up.
Now if you'll excuse me im going to go have tae with the family im attached to and cuddle that cat that id hate to be without 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 9
anyone think she lied or has backed out of the long term lease in bali? ok if it had been sublet it may not have been available when she returned but now, she would have had time to give notice to vacate, she seems to be always looking for somewhere to stay this time, and if she wanted to make money on it all she would need to do it sublet to her friends. something doesnt add up, she hasnt been there since march when she left. she hasnt mentioned it... surely as she is back for longer now she would want to be in the place where all her stuff is?

Reactions: 15
anyone think she lied or has backed out of the long term lease in bali? ok if it had been sublet it may not have been available when she returned but now, she would have had time to give notice to vacate, she seems to be always looking for somewhere to stay this time, and if she wanted to make money on it all she would need to do it sublet to her friends. something doesnt add up, she hasnt been there since march when she left. she hasnt mentioned it... surely as she is back for longer now she would want to be in the place where all her stuff is?
I thought she said it was sublet and that's why she couldn't go back there until after Christmas

Reactions: 1
I thought she said it was sublet and that's why she couldn't go back there until after Christmas
i dont believe it anymore... i mean if she is bak for good, a good 3-4 months now she had time to give notice to them and also, she always intended on being there so why would it be let so long? she hasnt mentioned it at all

Reactions: 2
i dont believe it anymore... i mean if she is bak for good, a good 3-4 months now she had time to give notice to them and also, she always intended on being there so why would it be let so long? she hasnt mentioned it at all
was nt see out looking for apartments yesterday? would nt make sense if she was going back to her long term rental if it was available after xmas.

getting hard to keep up with her contradictions at this stage.

Reactions: 2
Lads she can’t be coming home, the 24 hour break means she won’t be able to show us her first class seat on Emirates 😂😂😂 Going broke trying to look rich comes to mind 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lads she can’t be coming home, the 24 hour break means she won’t be able to show us her first class seat on Emirates 😂😂😂 Going broke trying to look rich comes to mind 😉
It’s ok. She will save ALL the videos she takes along the way. She also uses her first class ticket as a bookmark...just to remind herself how ‘successful’ she is. I mean, this is the person who still won’t STFU about her leaving cert, despite doing it over a decade ago. She will remind us loads!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Plus she'll have to justify all the tit she gorges on en route home. Just like there are no vegetables in Portugal, nor is there any healthy food in airports. And if it's free in the first class lounge, well, you simply have to stuff your gut cos yolo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You mean the way she lied about adopting the dogs and then she was only minding them for a few weeks?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Not to worry, there'll be a 4 minute montage of her travels home with an avicci song to go with it🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was thinking this - as she wont be able to tag Emirates in everything.
Maybe she flying ..........economy 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Still in Bali I'm guessing.
Back tomorrow refreshed with some new ideas. Either the book will be nearly finished or there will be some Furnace update/new thing out/exciting news coming in January. Sinead has the rings, James Smith has his books, Diren with the calendar, Felicity with the fitness bands and other bits, Steph and Tim are buying the house and will have a base. They are all supplementing their income with something slightly new for them so she will have to do similar. The whitening strips don't really cut muster when you compare.
We will have endless weekends between now and NYE with the bikini/pool /cocktail pics during the day, sing songs and Christmas carols at night. Maybe a mention of how she would love some of the Christmas ham for a drunken Christmas eve sandwich and mam's rocky road.
I see some of the latest gang are going home. I wonder will the reality of the revolving door of friends soon prove tiresome? I'm nearly sure she would have expected to have Sinead, Diren, Felicity or even Becca out there by now. Also what happened the couple that were in Portugal? They are still in Bali and haven't featured in ages. As for the dogs that were just on loan until the girl who found them got space for them - that wasn't how it was portrayed at all. She bought all the stuff for them and they were all re-tagging her stories as the 'dog mom'.

Reactions: 12
You mean the way she lied about adopting the dogs and then she was only minding them for a few weeks?
I wondered this today, at the time didn’t she make a big announcement about it, saying it was big for her because she was committing to something? And she named them, why think of names for them if they belong to someone else? 😂😂 Sickens my hole to even say it, but it sounds more like she got tired of them and abandoned them 👍🏼

Reactions: 12
Always thought it was a big commitment for her. One dog can be challenging enough let alone two. I Dunno if she counted on them being small dogs that would make it easier to look after them. But honestly she loves to go galivanting off places. What training had she planned to do with them, what pet care had she thought about..... None 🤔

Reactions: 1
I wondered this today, at the time didn’t she make a big announcement about it, saying it was big for her because she was committing to something? And she named them, why think of names for them if they belong to someone else? 😂😂 Sickens my hole to even say it, but it sounds more like she got tired of them and abandoned them 👍🏼
She said she adopted them, but then she does talk a lot of tit tbf.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Seems she’s stayed in Bali then...must have realised it’s actually ok to be away for one bloody Christmas!! I don’t think she’d get back into Bali now again if she were to leave. Haven’t they closed off to even these business visas she’s on? She needs to buy more followers pronto! The Beg is still in Ireland and has overtaken her in the number of followers! At least she mixes her content up on the daily. Shiv’s is like Groundhog Day for the Peter Pan generation.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.