Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ‘†šŸ¼I remember all this!! Vehemently urging us to rethink our meat eating ways!!! ā€˜There IS NO planet B!!!ā€™ That was her spiel for about 3 weeks, the length of time she could hold the lesson of that documentary in her head. Can she not see how often she chops and changes? šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
I literally always think that about her hands, theyā€™re the hands of a 90 year old. Her skin is worrying, sheā€™s a super pale ginger. Nothing wrong with that at all, her hair color is so nice. But donā€™t be baking yourself searching a tan when youā€™ll never get one šŸ™ˆ
True story, I'm a ginger an my other half laughs everytime we go away as I pack factor 50 to keep me safe an fake tan to give me a bit of colour. There's no way on God's green earth am I ever going to get anything other than burnt when I'm in the sun so my motto is fake it to ye make it lol... She's not only stupid by letting herself burn like that but totally irresponsible too!

Reactions: 4
True story, I'm a ginger an my other half laughs everytime we go away as I pack factor 50 to keep me safe an fake tan to give me a bit of colour. There's no way on God's green earth am I ever going to get anything other than burnt when I'm in the sun so my motto is fake it to ye make it lol... She's not only stupid by letting herself burn like that but totally irresponsible too!
I fake tan before a holiday and I tan! When I was 18 and desperate for a tan Iā€™d have the lowest oil factor on but once you know about sun damage you rain it in a bit! Sheā€™s obviously not got the memo!

Everyone should wear SPF everyday anyway, regardless! She loves her ā€œtanā€ now but god love her in a few years. Same with her sister. Theyā€™re both scorched.
šŸ‘†šŸ¼I remember all this!! Vehemently urging us to rethink our meat eating ways!!! ā€˜There IS NO planet B!!!ā€™ That was her spiel for about 3 weeks, the length of time she could hold the lesson of that documentary in her head. Can she not see how often she chops and changes? šŸ™„
She also then started preaching against Netflix docs as soon as James smith did šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
And don't forget James also did a lot of calling out about boring vegans.
Around the same time that the veganism then morphed into 'intuitive eating' and eating a steak if you really felt like it but trying to eat plant based for a good proportion of the time.

Everyone should wear SPF everyday anyway, regardless! She loves her ā€œtanā€ now but god love her in a few years. Same with her sister. Theyā€™re both scorched.

She also then started preaching against Netflix docs as soon as James smith did šŸ˜‚
Yep I know a few who tan naturally(not redheads) and their in early to mid thirties and their skin is already looking like leather, the sun ages you I never got the appeal myself and then the risks of skin cancer.

I can't understand how she doesn't see how damaged her skin is from the sun. You can see she allows herself to burn regularly and her chest especially looks about 15 years older than her age. She's fine with it now because she's an instant gratification type but give it a few years and she will really regret it. I want to scream at the phone sometimes to tell her to use it.

She looks way older than 32 and thatā€™s from all the sun exposure & no factor used

She makes my skin crawl, between her gluttonous eating, her skanky nails, aversion to washing and her face picking. And sorry not sorry, for someone who is in the gym every day shes in shocking shape. Cant out train a tit diet.

Reactions: 16
She doesnā€™t use factor at all :oops: , has she actually come out and said this. If thatā€™s the case sheā€™ll be sorry one day.

Reactions: 2
Surely to God Monica Tolan has trained her on using SPF? She's on a one track road to skin cancer.

Reactions: 2
Surely to God Monica Tolan has trained her on using SPF? She's on a one track road to skin cancer.
A grown woman shouldnā€™t need to be trained to put SPF on her skin. Especially one that got 500 points in the leaving šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ā€œFeeling strong after all the food I had the weekendā€ is she taking the mick. If I ate like that and drank all weekend Iā€™d feel really absolutely crap on the Monday morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Havenā€™t looked at her for over two years until now.

Latest Instagram ... ā€œMonday afternoons are for nappingā€™
Some of these influences are just so far beyond reality. Why does she even bother waking up at 5am to do yoga? But yeah looks like a hard life alright.

she seems to have changed so so much! Unrecognisable

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t get that either? She used to always say the 5am start was because thatā€™s what successful people did, but all she does now is eat and drink all day and nap so whatā€™s the point

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.