Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this amazing spreadsheet feedback that she spams - but has any1 ever see a media share by SOH of some1 actually doing the programme ? Or ever seen any1 sharing that they are doing it.
Never. Not once. Not even in comments. There was a Tattler commented ages ago she'd done it, but wasn't overly impressed- cut & paste recipe ideas (shocker!) And very little interaction with a coach.

Reactions: 6
As she seems to read on here as well id have expected her to prove us all wrong by now by showing pictures of clients even with their faces blurred or someone independently tagging her and her reposting it. All she ever shows is her own transformation pictures and she would have achieved those from whoever coached her a few years ago.

Reactions: 6
Sorry bit late when a short peraon asked about the leggings she just went on about how she is 5"9 like literally was like these seem shorter u can't tell from the socks but I'm 5"9 sorry but in my eyes that's tall so she just didn't answer the question similarly with the size 16 question. Someone should have sent her the shoe size guide for Nike for her as she needs advice

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder how much she’s made off the commissions 🙄 shes a running billboard for companies

Reactions: 5
I don't know about the rest of you, but she puts me off ever going to Bali.
oh I spent 6 months travelling around South East Asia and I never went to bali because I can't stand digital nomads lol.

There's so many other amazing places in SE Asia and Indonesia for that matter although I haven't been to Indonesia there are a few places I'd love to go there but I'd never go to Bali lol. Also that time I decided to do it all by land or ferry, I didn't take any flights after my flight to Thailand so didn't make it to Indonesia. Travelling by land is great, Siobhan wouldnt have a clue lol. First class flights only for her and never speaking to locals I'd say only other foreigners.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sorry bit late when a short peraon asked about the leggings she just went on about how she is 5"9 like literally was like these seem shorter u can't tell from the socks but I'm 5"9 sorry but in my eyes that's tall so she just didn't answer the question similarly with the size 16 question. Someone should have sent her the shoe size guide for Nike for her as she needs advice
I thought the exact same, I’m so short like 5”1 so that’s common for me, but she didn’t even answer she basically said well I’m 5”9 and they fit me 🤣 how does that relate or help at all??!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did she put her extensions back in?... and the complain about the humidity? Surely if her whole life is just training would it not make more sense to keep your hair short and light?

Reactions: 12
Why did she put her extensions back in?... and the complain about the humidity? Surely if her whole life is just training would it not make more sense to keep your hair short and light?
This exactly. Makes no sense to have them in. And they look so manky after 4 or 5 days of “training” and not washing the hair 🤢🤢

Last time she had her burnt short hair and no extensions and had lost all her muscle and gotten pudgy putting it nicely she looked terrible she probably feels more feminine with the extensions

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think I’ll struggle to sleep tonight wondering if she actually needs the toner in her hair or not... you know there is just so little else to worry me in this world.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Q&A today, someone asking about cost of living, and she said she's bad at tracking her finances...Coming for THEE actuary (not really, you didn't do the exams) of the century, according to her.

She must be making so much money she can't keep track? WHY are people giving her their hard earned money for her scam 😭😭
It kills me.

And don't get me started on her talking absolute bollocks about the GAA - she fell asleep during the best semi final hurling game in a long time between Waterford and Kilkenny. She is an absolute wanten idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She also says she is paying 1600 a month for that villa. So is she paying and all the others are living there for free?

• Wow
1600 can’t be right for that villa ... €5 for lunch with delivery and €1600 a month sounds bizarre, does she mean it’s €1600 a month between them all and she’s just not saying it that way. Maybe I’m wrong but rent in cork would be less than that in some parts!!!

Reactions: 5
She also says she is paying 1600 a month for that villa. So is she paying and all the others are living there for free?
Given how desperate she is for friends over there, I have no doubts that she's paying the bulk of rent for that place.

She was playing for the penthouses in Grand Canal when Begarty was with her.
She's a loser

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t she ever feel wasteful about all the packaging with her delivered food. It’s criminal.

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t she ever feel wasteful about all the packaging with her delivered food. It’s criminal.
Omg I literally thought that too when she posted that pic! The only 'consolation' is that it looks recyclable?🤔

Don’t know. Both her and Sinead didn’t last long working for MMcD. It looks as if there is a lot going on behind the scenes at MNU and it may all come out soon.
There is definitely tea going on at MNU! 😳

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Omg I literally thought that too when she posted that pic! The only 'consolation' is that it looks recyclable?🤔

There is definitely tea going on at MNU! 😳
I posted about this in the James Smith thread earlier. It’s going to be big when it drops.

Reactions: 2
Ooh can anyone quickly summarise the MNU story here? Haven’t seen or heard of him until this

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.