Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she an idiot?
A follower asks you about sizing, and you respond with "I'm not sure" and advise to check the site?
Maybe go a step further for your follower, drop MP a message (I'm sure they'll get back to you quickly because you're such an important BA), and give some useful sizing info?
No interest in helping out a plus size follower by the looks of things.
She does this all the time when asked about products she's promoting- I think it's so rude tbh. As you say- it wouldn't be hard to contact the company for advice to give her followers?

Reactions: 4
She does this all the time when asked about products she's promoting- I think it's so rude tbh. As you say- it wouldn't be hard to contact the company for advice to give her followers?
Imagine being a sales person in "real life", and when a customer asks you for detail on a product, you respond with that?

You'd be out on your ear.

Reactions: 6
why does she post it? lol it's an question box with an answer and she doesn't answer the question and posts it. she is sooo rude

she could post the size chart or ask her followers if they have bought those sizes.

Reactions: 7
I used to work in retail and omg the shite I still remember about certain brands when I was trying to sell stuff. Like she is so lazy. Lazy lazy lazy she can't even go on the website herself and check. She also probably doesn't know anyone that buys mp in larger sizes because it's crap material. She drives me crazy.

Reactions: 2
All she knows is what she uses. Like that is standard for 'ordinary people' like us but as she said the other day in her conflict thing she considers herself an influencer but all she really knows is 'I like this and I wear medium'. She is getting paid and/or free stuff every month from MP for being a BA, not very BA of her to not even check or do some research. Also hate the way she makes such a big deal about her travels and then when someone asks her a question cuz she has been there and done it and would know these things, she says 'just google it'. So lazy!!!

Reactions: 4
She should probably look into it soon, the way she's lashing into those cinnamon buns she won't be far off a size 16 by the time the summer collection is released 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I used to work in retail and omg the shite I still remember about certain brands when I was trying to sell stuff. Like she is so lazy. Lazy lazy lazy she can't even go on the website herself and check. She also probably doesn't know anyone that buys mp in larger sizes because it's crap material. She drives me crazy.
It's such a 'NOT MY JOB' attitude. Can't wait for MP to drop her. I like the MP stuff but would actually try to avoid putting money in her pocket. Also, being on here has completely opened my eyes as to how odd it is that people never post workouts, transformations, stories, etc. etc. when they're on the Furnace. The only PT I've ever seen who doesn't repost mentions like that....🤔

Reactions: 8
She's an absolute fool - she's trying to maximise her profits through AF links and discount codes by putting up a question box, but then can't be f*cked to give even the slightest bit of additional info?

I hope that lady didn't go ahead with her order, and line that slob's pockets.

It's such a 'NOT MY JOB' attitude. Can't wait for MP to drop her. I like the MP stuff but would actually try to avoid putting money in her pocket. Also, being on here has completely opened my eyes as to how odd it is that people never post workouts, transformations, stories, etc. etc. when they're on the Furnace. The only PT I've ever seen who doesn't repost mentions like that....🤔
All this amazing spreadsheet feedback that she spams - but has any1 ever see a media share by SOH of some1 actually doing the programme ? Or ever seen any1 sharing that they are doing it.

That walking in the rain video just reminds me of the goofy girl trying to look sexy in a comedy movie 😂😂

• Haha
If ever a pic summed up a thread 😁

Happy Friday folks! Be sure to get your asses on that waiting list, but no size 16s please.
Screenshot_20201127-185457_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
That's the face of someone who swore they weren't drinking this weekend and their housemates just made them a cocktail!

• Haha
Whats she on about saying her camel toe doesn’t bother her, well it fuckin bothers me Siobhan, not everyone wants to see your minge 😩🤮 No class in her whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know about the rest of you, but she puts me off ever going to Bali.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.