Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also says she is paying 1600 a month for that villa. So is she paying and all the others are living there for free?
I’m sure the Ed guy that she is living with did a Q & A the other day and said they all pay £400 each

Reactions: 2
Oh so is full of tit 50,000 people watched her story ...yet her q&as are answered by herself! She's flogging my protein and stuff now cause she's desperate. Definitely just an attention seeker and desperate for a BF(sambish would be ideal) but his GF is so much prettier so he's using her for the likes/follows. No friends. Sad really. As for MNU he was a predator in the workplace. Can't share anything as it's legally still going on. He's one person I really hope has a fall from grace. His arrogance is bleeping head wrecking. Anyways sorry for the rant!

Reactions: 5
Oh so is full of tit 50,000 people watched her story ...yet her q&as are answered by herself! She's flogging my protein and stuff now cause she's desperate. Definitely just an attention seeker and desperate for a BF(sambish would be ideal) but his GF is so much prettier so he's using her for the likes/follows. No friends. Sad really. As for MNU he was a predator in the workplace. Can't share anything as it's legally still going on. He's one person I really hope has a fall from grace. His arrogance is bleeping head wrecking. Anyways sorry for the rant!
She was living with that girl in naas for ages..niamh what? I'm not fan on Siobhán or her actions but I don't get people on here deciding to throw any old crap to bring down people because they dislike them. She's plenty of friends of you see her posts. Just because people travel independently doesn't mean their "loners" or not have friends. I've seen this mentioned too much on this thread.
I respect them more actually and it actually makes you a strong independent person. Anyway..!

Alot of people aren't desperate for a bf or the settled life either.. Has this mentality not died yet.

Reactions: 4
She was living with that girl in naas for ages..niamh what? I'm not fan on Siobhán or her actions but I don't get people on here deciding to throw any old crap to bring down people because they dislike them. She's plenty of friends of you see her posts. Just because people travel independently doesn't mean their "loners" or not have friends. I've seen this mentioned too much on this thread.
I respect them more actually and it actually makes you a strong independent person. Anyway..!

Alot of people aren't desperate for a bf or the settled life either.. Has this mentality not died yet.
Hi Siobhan 😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sorry I didn't mean to offend you..all I said was Siobhan was desperate for a BF....not alot of people. So I do apologise.
Also now I have ya here what is settled life? I'm sorry it's just I don't get it? If settled is not moving during a pandemic them I'm guilty

Reactions: 7
She also says she is paying 1600 a month for that villa. So is she paying and all the others are living there for free?
I can assure you that she is lying through her TEETH on that price 😂 1600 US dollars is more than 22 million rupiah. 1600 euro is around 27 million rupiah. There is absolutely no way that a rental like that is worth that money, especially now that Bali is pretty much empty, all the bills owners have had to drop their prices massively, some more than 50% of the usual asking price, just to get someone in and earn a little income. She just wants to make everyone think she makes big money, keeping up appearances and all that. But she drives an absolute piece of tit scooter, and that villa is sparse and pretty basic. If you spend 20+ million rupiah a month on a house here, you’re going to get something completely out of this world luxurious - and there are lots of places like that here! I would guess she’s paying about 8-10million rupiah for that place, which is about 400-500 euro. You can get much nicer, beaut, luxury 2-3 bed villas with a private pool than the dump she’s in for that kind of money at the moment.

• Wow
I can assure you that she is lying through her TEETH on that price 😂 1600 US dollars is more than 22 million rupiah. 1600 euro is around 27 million rupiah. There is absolutely no way that a rental like that is worth that money, especially now that Bali is pretty much empty, all the bills owners have had to drop their prices massively, some more than 50% of the usual asking price, just to get someone in and earn a little income. She just wants to make everyone think she makes big money, keeping up appearances and all that. But she drives an absolute piece of tit scooter, and that villa is sparse and pretty basic. If you spend 20+ million rupiah a month on a house here, you’re going to get something completely out of this world luxurious - and there are lots of places like that here! I would guess she’s paying about 8-10million rupiah for that place, which is about 400-500 euro. You can get much nicer, beaut, luxury 2-3 bed villas with a private pool than the dump she’s in for that kind of money at the moment.
Maybe she's just saying it was €1600 so she can charge her mates €400 each to live there.

Sounds like she's OHvercharging them 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
MP definetly has to be made in sweat shops, how can Scabby OHagan offer 47% off while someone else is offering 62%

Reactions: 4
Maybe she's just saying it was €1600 so she can charge her mates €400 each to live there.

Sounds like she's OHvercharging them 😏
Bali business woman of the year. Prob sent around a msg, swipe up to join the waiting list for the villa. Limited availability

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She likes to give off the impression she's rich and a big shot. One of the reasons she is in Bali is for the lower cost of living so no way they are paying that in rent.

She is never up front with her followers. When she first moved in there she implied for ages she was living there alone.

Reactions: 8
Of course it's made in sweatshops. "full price" is not the real price it'd just a marketing ploy lol so they can have discounts all the time.

just assume everything is made in sweatshops cos you can be sure if it's not they will be making a massive deal out of the fact that it's not.

She likes to give off the impression she's rich and a big shot. One of the reasons she is in Bali is for the lower cost of living so no way they are paying that in rent.

She is never up front with her followers. When she first moved in there she implied for ages she was living there alone.
There was one time I think she was in Thailand and said she couldn't get her nails done as it was too expensive. I cant imagine it being that expensive that she couldnt afford it. She was eating out 4 times a day and out all weekend. But couldnt afford like probably €5 to get her nails done?

Reactions: 3
There was one time I think she was in Thailand and said she couldn't get her nails done as it was too expensive. I cant imagine it being that expensive that she couldnt afford it. She was eating out 4 times a day and out all weekend. But couldnt afford like probably €5 to get her nails done?
ugggh I've noticed that about some digital nomads or travllers they'll witch and moan about how a local service is "expensive" or "overpriced" then happily run off and pay 5euro for a matcha latte or some other western thing from a western owned cafe or something. And the reason the service is "overpriced" is all these idiots living there pushing up prices.

Reactions: 9
Not Siobhan's fault I was influenced but received MP delivery today. The quality is awful & the fit just terrible. They don't make their returns policy easy either. Never again, stuff is so bad.

• Wow
Not Siobhan's fault I was influenced but received MP delivery today. The quality is awful & the fit just terrible. They don't make their returns policy easy either. Never again, stuff is so bad.
We all make mistakes. Every man and their dog are flogging MP these days, its hard to avoid the contain "I've got a discount code"
You too can be a BA if you have over 5k insta followers.
Even Revolut offer a MP discount ffs. These ppl are not special athletes, MP just want free advising air time.

I ordered some protein as it is dirt cheap. Had a few bits of clothing over the years - you get better quality in the supermarkets or Primark and the likes.

Certainly not influenced by the ‘sponsored athletes’ begging for swipe ups.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.