Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ordered some protein as it is dirt cheap. Had a few bits of clothing over the years - you get better quality in the supermarkets or Primark and the likes. Certainly not influenced by the ‘sponsored athletes’ begging for swipe ups.
Same here- I've used their protein powder and some supplements for years- absolutely no issue with quality and great prices. Their clothes unfortunately are just crap.

Reactions: 2
It's such a marketing ploy, their goods are never priced 100%. I bought food items previously & in fairness they were grand.

Meanwhile back in Bali I believe there was some civil unrest and looting. AKA a motorcycle helmet was stolen.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone tell me why she is out there ?! I follow her on and off....more off than on. Did she move their to go to the gym not wash her hair and nap every day ? I mean she could do that here in Ireland like. Her thoughts for the day in the morning really get on my nerves. *must do work this week* she wouldn't know work if it came up and bit her on the ar$e.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone tell me why she is out there ?! I follow her on and off....more off than on. Did she move their to go to the gym not wash her hair and nap every day ? I mean she could do that here in Ireland like. Her thoughts for the day in the morning really get on my nerves. *must do work this week* she wouldn't know work if it came up and bit her on the ar$e.
We are all literally trying to figure this out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh holy God.. for someone who ‘identifies’ (I say identifies as she is not qualified to be one) as not only a PT but an ‘athlete’ (don’t start me) her form in those new videos is ATROCIOUS 😳

Reactions: 12
It's not about the form or technique lads, its about how loud you can drop those weights on the ground for the 'gram. (and video it all obvs).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I couldn't believe she actually shared that tbh!
Ahhhhhh dont be fooled - there is method to the madness.

Spoiler Alert: "Next week on SOH stories/marketing emails"
"I've been enjoying myself, if you too have let yourself go or will be doing so over Xmas join the all new & improved Furnace 3.01 from Jan, quick swipe up"

Shes laying the ground work (aka traps) here to exploit the New Year 'get in shape' trend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dropping the bar loudly then asking someone else to lift it back on to the rack . Jesus Christ Siobhan just walk it back in you utter moron !!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She can't lift for Sh*t her form is terrible. God the slamming of the weights. She just f*cks them to the ground.

Reactions: 10
I'm far from a professional in the gym but her form looks shocking. She has no stability in her core, she's all over the place wobbling. Doesn't drive down through her heels etc. Shocking that people are paying for this flute to give PT advice.

Reactions: 15
Ugh, herself and her housemates got a delivery of vegan brownies and cheesecake cookies. She had her hands pawing the cookies :sick: I'm glad they guy she is living with told her to stop touching them. It's seriously rude. There is more than just her in the house. So grabby.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.