Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing to do but lie on the couch watching reality tv. Your in London Shiv, there is endless ideas that dont include alcohol. But theres Shiv trying again to out run lasts nights binge. If I exercised every time I ate the weight would fall off me too Shiv ..

Was that always there ?! BRB feel like getting a blocking!
And going on about the 27C as if she has no choice and couldn't have chosen morning run when it's much cooler, air conditioned gym, no punishment run...or just shutting up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just go off the drink and don't announce it to the world like a real adult. She's setting herself up for failure straight away putting that pressure on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her last three posts have 10,7 and 5 comments respectively. Engagement is dropping to nonexistent levels right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her last three posts have 10,7 and 5 comments respectively. Engagement is dropping to nonexistent levels right now.
Love to see this!!

If she stopped blocking people for asking genuine questions (like me!) she would probably have a bit more engagement!

Reactions: 21
She offers nothing to her followers, a lot of other fitness influencers and online PTs offer free training guides or videos or at the very least advice but she shares nothing other than half arsed attempts to sell the furnace, ads for MyProtein/teeth whitening strips, or overshared drug/booze fuelled binges. Her content is the same shite every day. She could probably start reusing morning routine thoughts and no one would notice. She’s a joke. That and the fact the majority of her followers are bought.

Attachments

• Wow
Love to see this!!

If she stopped blocking people for asking genuine questions (like me!) she would probably have a bit more engagement!
Positive vibes only ✌

I know for a fact she answers constructive criticism questions and then hits the block button the utter gobshite.

In essence she has no resilience and it's why she could not hack a 9-5 job.

Reactions: 17
It's now ok for white van man to wank at the sight of this fine ginger specimen because she lives there. She's not going to destroy the reputation of the local area and ruin businesses like she has done in the past when passing through.
But of course the men don’t behave that way in Oh Clapham. It’s an idyllic, peaceful place.

Reactions: 9
Her winning tips comments posted back to herself off her Samsung are basically common sense.

So that's what she worked on this evening!

Reactions: 5
So all the ppl she conned saying the sale ending Aug 1 she just left it open. Jesus what a baboon.

Reactions: 11
She offers nothing to her followers, a lot of other fitness influencers and online PTs offer free training guides or videos or at the very least advice but she shares nothing other than half arsed attempts to sell the furnace, ads for MyProtein/teeth whitening strips, or overshared drug/booze fuelled binges. Her content is the same shite every day. She could probably start reusing morning routine thoughts and no one would notice. She’s a joke. That and the fact the majority of her followers are bought.
What is this magic app?

Shiv is like that cheap mens suit shop in the Ilac Centre that has had a “Closing Down Sale” going for the last 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She doesn’t post transformation pics, if she has any, because JS doesn’t believe in it

i also call BS on the bra. There was absolutely no mention of how she likes it shorter or you can tuck it under, by her or Hegs, until the other instahun did it on Hegs page.
She has absolutely no original ideas, copies every trend and instahun she can, does what she thinks is cool, which is why her Brand is behind and destined to fail. Hardly building an empire To see her thru the rest of her life. What will she be doing in 10 years?

Genuine question…are the morning coffee thoughts a wind up? Is she trolling her one troll? I just can’t believe anyone would post something so utterly pointless on a daily basis! It’s absolute inane drivel every single day. ‘Need to buy some milk today. Might squeeze out a tit by noon.’ Isn’t the whole point of them to come out with something profound to inspire other people? I cannot look at her account now without thinking ‘parody.’ Honestly don’t know what’s a piss take and what isn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Genuine question…are the morning coffee thoughts a wind up? Is she trolling her one troll? I just can’t believe anyone would post something so utterly pointless on a daily basis! It’s absolute inane drivel every single day. ‘Need to buy some milk today. Might squeeze out a tit by noon.’ Isn’t the whole point of them to come out with something profound to inspire other people? I cannot look at her account now without thinking ‘parody.’ Honestly don’t know what’s a piss take and what isn’t 😂
Today's life hack: roll out your yoga mat the night before :rolleyes:

Wonder what she's going to do with all her new found free time? Maybe write a book of life hacks.

It does honestly seem like trolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Today's life hack: roll out your yoga mat the night before :rolleyes:

Wonder what she's going to do with all her new found free time? Maybe write a book of life hacks.

It does honestly seem like trolling.
She also cleans drunk, so her flat should be sparkling! Her sleep must be shite every Sunday since she's always on it!
She seemed so shocked that someone packed their bag and meal prepped! Surely she done some of these things before she became a big slob?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.