Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's clearly stripped down to her bikini in a public park to show she's not as huge as MP photos hopped her to be.
No one thinks you're overweight Shivvy so there's no need. You punish yourself enough with workouts to make sure you don't gain weight. However no amount of stripping off will convince anyone that you're not an absolute pain in the hole, nothing will change that fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Good god my eyes, my eyes!!! What the hell
Is she like, her “mates” are fully clothed and here she is thinking she’s claphams answer to the august edition of sports illustrated splayed out on a grotty blanket on some dead grass, with the LV bag strategically placed in shot to give off rich girl vibes 😂 just when you think she can’t get more bizarre, she does it again
67F814FD-0684-49D8-84CD-C9CBB79F4D76.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Is she like, her “mates” are fully clothed and here she is thinking she’s claphams answer to the august edition of sports illustrated splayed out on a grotty blanket on some dead grass, with the LV bag strategically placed in shot to give off rich girl vibes 😂 just when you think she can’t get more bizarre, she does it again View attachment 1477836
She's hammered, been drinking since breakfast.

Female equivalent of Alan Partridge/Michael Scott. Could you imagine the bossy gall of her to ask them to meet up and then ask them to get behind the camera to take them pictures.

Reactions: 15
That pic of her lying down is definitely edited like where’s the fun pouch? Who are these random people she’s with? Bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The cynic in me says Siobhan has asked them girls out (never seen them in her company before) as part of efforts to combat the my protein pictures fallout.

Reactions: 11

skip to 9:00 mins ..The one troll sounds on the money to be fair 😐
That’s 10 mins of my life that I can’t get back. She’s so bleeping pretentious and arrogant slagging off the airport lounge. An alcoholic drink might as well be superglued to her hand

Reactions: 14
That’s 10 mins of my life that I can’t get back. She’s so bleeping pretentious and arrogant slagging off the airport lounge. An alcoholic drink might as well be superglued to her hand
Ah sure she’s 34/35 .no direction in life. Piss all fitness . A clear dependence on alcohol. A Jack of all trades master of none. Running from HMRC, will be out of the country by Christmas. Oh wait Sorry she’s a master of editing photos my bad 😂

• Haha
It's actually so embrassing she stripped down to her bikini. There must have been men losing their minds masturbating left right and centre. If she lived in Dublin would she be doing the same in Stephens Green. Like seriously what is wrong with her. Like her body looks good but it's just weird to get down to nothing for some pictures. I think she has been on the drink heavy as usual and the week of her photoshopped face has triggered her. Like I'd feel tit about my face if I looked completely different from the real pictures compared to the PS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank goodness for this - those battered old Nikes must have finally given up the ghost/ disintegrated/ gone on strike/ spontaneously combusted

4A3B8764-29ED-4C8D-9FF3-35FD7A2FB8AF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she like, her “mates” are fully clothed and here she is thinking she’s claphams answer to the august edition of sports illustrated splayed out on a grotty blanket on some dead grass, with the LV bag strategically placed in shot to give off rich girl vibes 😂 just when you think she can’t get more bizarre, she does it again View attachment 1477836
Where’s her fun pouch 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her chest is more scorched than the grass on oh, Clapham common. She gives me creepy inbetweeners vibes.

I have never seen anyone persistently wear a bikini in a park ! Like is this the done thing in London ? It’s giving me serious second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 15
I have never seen anyone persistently wear a bikini in a park ! Like is this the done thing in London ? It’s giving me serious second hand embarrassment.
Isn’t there like an unwritten rule about the distance from a beach and wearing a bikini and when it turns from accepted to indecent exposure 😂.

Like you’d hardly go to Spain. Get into a bikini and sit in the park 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.