Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also cleans drunk, so her flat should be sparkling! Her sleep must be shite every Sunday since she's always on it!
She seemed so shocked that someone packed their bag and meal prepped! Surely she done some of these things before she became a big slob?
It's almost like she looks down at it. Like it's so basic. But it's actually the best way to succeed. I know when I do meal prep and pack the night before I'm sorted in the mornings. Becca was talking about how if u are going out there is more stigma for not drinking rather than drinking heavily or binging and all I could think of was when shiv was a dick to sinead when she wasn't drinking. And just in general shiv would not hack 100 hours not drinking let alone 100 days.

Reactions: 16
She also cleans drunk, so her flat should be sparkling! Her sleep must be shite every Sunday since she's always on it!
She seemed so shocked that someone packed their bag and meal prepped! Surely she done some of these things before she became a big slob?
Like, even not prepping for a contest or anything, it's just...pretty standard. I'm trying to maintain and made sandwiches to do me until Wednesday yesterday because today and tomorrow are long days. Exercise would happen anyway - at home because of early starts, and not intense - because it's a habit formed over many years so some kind of activity is just as much routine as brushing my teeth. Nothing like her punishments though. Especially unhelpful as you get older. I also decided on outfits to wear so that I don't have to later as well. I should write a book! Except it's all what people do every single day when they have places to go and things to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Like, even not prepping for a contest or anything, it's just...pretty standard. I'm trying to maintain and made sandwiches to do me until Wednesday yesterday because today and tomorrow are long days. Exercise would happen anyway - at home because of early starts, and not intense - because it's a habit formed over many years so some kind of activity is just as much routine as brushing my teeth. Nothing like her punishments though. Especially unhelpful as you get older. I also decided on outfits to wear so that I don't have to later as well. I should write a book! Except it's all what people do every single day when they have places to go and things to do.

It's part of Shivs arrested development. She's been on her 6th year holiday for 15 years. The stuff she thinks is content-worthy revelations are things the rest of us figured out at 21 in our first year out of college.

She's in her mid 30s and learning that drinking on Sunday nights fucks your week up, cleaning up and prepping food ahead of time is good, you should own a hoover if you have a carpet*, etc.

If this was one of my teenage sons telling me these "new discoveries" I'd think it was sweet. A woman in her mid 30s discovering this stuff for the first time is just embarrassing.

*has no one mentioned yet this slob just bought a SECOND hoover when she also has a cleaner? :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Isn't the whole mantra of PTs being organized and having your tit together so you can focus on the things that matter? Meal prep is a huge one. Shivs a disaster in that regard. I've never seen her prepare meals for the week.

It screams laziness, not an attribute you want in your PT.

And yes didn't she put on her stories that she bought a hoover before!???

Reactions: 17
I thought Cory left the oven shortly after IFS last year?? Shiv says she's the 'backbone' of it but she does 1:1 coaching herself?

There's zero mention of Shiv or the Oven on her social media? Shiv doesn't like or comment on Cory's grid posts?
Very strange...

Reactions: 12
"Cory is the backbone of the furnace"

Funny that - there is no mention of Cory on the furnace website. It's all about Shiv. Occasionally Shiv goes on about having a great team behind her yest she never speaks of them. A proper company would have profiles on the website.

Cory sounds like an absolute sucker being walked all over by Shiv. Wonder what pay conditions are like and if they even exist!? Shiv is probably employing her under the guise of "building experience" which so many exploitative employers do.

Don't be a sucker Cory!

Also look at the state of her poxy website. 2 log in buttons, Jesus wept.

IMG_20220808_114931452.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Funny that - there is no mention of Cory on the furnace website. It's all about Shiv. Occasionally Shiv goes on about having a great team behind her yest she never speaks of them. A proper company would have profiles on the website.

Cory sounds like an absolute sucker being walked all over by Shiv. Wonder what pay conditions are like and if they even exist!? Shiv is probably employing her under the guise of "building experience" which so many exploitative employers do.

Don't be a sucker Cory!

View attachment 1482054
Cory doesn't mention the Oven on any of her social media at all?? It's all very strange.

I'd heard she left last november-ish time to go out on her own coaching. (which she appears to be doing quite successfully?)

Reactions: 11
Cory doesn't mention the Oven on any of her social media at all?? It's all very strange.

I'd heard she left last november-ish time to go out on her own coaching. (which she appears to be doing quite successfully?)
More evidence of tax dodging. Shiv probably pays cash in hand and doesn't follow any normal HR protocols for onboarding/off boarding.

Reactions: 9
I'm surprised another life hack wasn't to go to bed in her gym gear. Save herself an extra 2 minutes πŸ™„
I’m almost sure she was that person in school who would sleep in their uniform the night before to get an extra 10 mins in bed πŸ˜‚

Don't be a sucker Cory!

View attachment 1482054
You’d think she would have done what Sinead did and give Corey some of the MP gear to show off on her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We laugh, but given it’s Shiv this is the most likely explanation! πŸ˜‚
Like joking aside- they'd never even met face to face until IFS last year and I think there was one, maybe 2 stories/pics posted- then nothing. Cory was with a crowd of other Irish fitness/nutrition instagrammers the rest of the weekend.

Reactions: 7
Becca was talking about how if u are going out there is more stigma for not drinking rather than drinking heavily or binging
Long time teetotaler here.
You get people like that so far away to duck from you and it becomes a lot easier.

Reactions: 6
So she didn't cover the cushion when she was using the ugliest sofa cover in London on that sofa that she said had such an offensive pattern). πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Half-arsed jobs always from her.

IMG_20220808_145224.jpg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.