Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know if some young fella sent her a message like that she would put him on blast for it, yet here she is bigging up her drunken behaviour. I’d say Aoibhinn gets all sorts of DMs from Shiv when she wakes up…

So many young influencers burn the candle at both ends but their metabolism lets them away with it . Shiv is not in that category anymore and every year she is aging the equivalent of 2-3 from the sun, alcohol and grease in her diet. The fun pouch gets more and more pronounced each time she falls off the rails.

She is clearly in some sort of self flagellation / loathing rinse and repeat that no amount of Margs or sweaty gis/gees will fix. Something she is avoiding or cannot come to terms with.

Reactions: 25
It shows how many people she has in her life that she can drunk text (ie nobody!!! 🙈) when she has to turn to Instagram and message someone from a reality show!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I swear, if I walked like she does I’d never leave the house. What is that about!!!!! Big gallumping eejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That ekin post is next level cringe. If only she could be more like Shiv and not use filters lolzzz.. jesus she’s seriously rattled after the MP photoshopping. Id say she’s SEETHING while stomping around her flat to get her steps in. Hilarious.

Reactions: 21
I hope Ekin-Su knows she has now made it. Sod the other 2.4 million people following. Shiv wants her growler. Delightful.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The filter and photoshopping queen for a late night booty call from Ekin Su by the looks of it.

Shiv has such a strange perception that's she's super famous and these people will acknowledge her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd bet she's messaged Verstappen and Hamilton when she's been on the sauce too hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The irony of her commenting on someone using a filter after the week shes had with the MP post 😆 She'd be the first to blast anyone sliding into her DMs given unsolicited advice or commenting on her looks etc. How sad is she to act do this but to then share it with all 158k followers 🤡 mortified for her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 27
What’s with the “naw” on her post. Is she channeling Hegs accent?

Reactions: 9
An utter dose.

"She believed she could so so she did" What exactly did you do Siobhan that's so wonderful because I just see a big mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
is it normal to wear a bikini in clapham common? rent a friend strikers again
So I clicked the location tag on her post, alot of the fellas share topless pics with "hot bod" six pack types but little to no women in bikinis ... Moral of the story Siobhan is continuing to "live differently" in London

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.