Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her “date” has tits anyway and not tagged so probably trying to make someone jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yous are all just jealous of this business woman. She would batter the head of yas with all her mixed martial art skills. Prime athlete who doesn’t breath at all when she clocks a prime 30 mins on a 5k run. Drink you all under the table at the same time and up at 5 in the morning for yoga and an almond croissant
Brilliant!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OOTE="instaknobs, post: 11040389, member: 338122"]
Now she says this! Must be the iPhone distorting her. The same iPhone she bangs on about being the best camera ever. Begs must use an Android for her insta because the MP and her insta are exact the same. Gotta be the flippen iPhone man, and every one else’s phone that she has featured on

Come now lads.

I’m here for it
[/QUOTE]
Oh my word? But what is she saying exactly, sure it's the professional cameras that should show her at her best, how is her saying this explaining how she looks so different???

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I actually feel pretty uncomfortable watching her show the MP range - she's clearly trying to prove that she's not as curvy as she was in the shoot..same with the stripping video after BJJ. She's gone on for years about disordered eating and the ramifications that can come with getting shredded for a body competition - I can only begin to imagine the absolute mental gymnastics she's doing right now about the reactions to the shoot.

She's not going to be able to keep up this bollocks of 6am classes when winter hits in London; I think she'll absolutely spiral when she can't over exercise to compensate for her lifestyle

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I actually feel pretty uncomfortable watching her show the MP range - she's clearly trying to prove that she's not as curvy as she was in the shoot..same with the stripping video after BJJ. She's gone on for years about disordered eating and the ramifications that can come with getting shredded for a body competition - I can only begin to imagine the absolute mental gymnastics she's doing right now about the reactions to the shoot.

She's not going to be able to keep up this bollocks of 6am classes when winter hits in London; I think she'll absolutely spiral when she can't over exercise to compensate for her lifestyle
Wait til tomorrows uploads… she’s one post away from “finding” a Fat Calliper and doing a measurement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
POV: you haven't a single person you could ask to help you film this so settled for "phone on the road"

POV: you inexplicably thought this lane way screamed "Gym health" more than "place people probably get murdered".

Screenshot_20220805-093101_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Walking Stomping to the gym your own range of gym gear in a rebranded set of cheap poor quality gym gear that they could not shift from the warehouse.

Pity da fool! The ruffle of the hair aswell🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Cancelled train won’t ruin my mood. Broken Lime won’t ruin my mood. My one troll who is commenting on multiple different accounts about the MP photoshop saga won’t ruin my mood. I am HAPPY OKAY?!! I don’t know how many times I have to keep telling you before I, sorry I mean YOU, believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.