Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her “date” has tits anyway and not tagged so probably trying to make someone jealous
As a queer woman myself, siobhán being gay would be a big L for the community. We have enough to deal with as it is. The straights can keep her

Cancelled train won’t ruin my mood. Broken Lime won’t ruin my mood. My one troll who is commenting on multiple different accounts about the MP photoshop saga won’t ruin my mood. I am HAPPY OKAY?!! I don’t know how many times I have to keep telling you before I, sorry I mean YOU, believe it.
IM REALLY REALLY REALLY HAPPY OKAY

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Jesus - training keeps her ‘on the straight and narrow’ duck me, she really needs someone in her life to have an intervention with her

Reactions: 10
So when she says rest weekend, she's trying to be ironic and means she's going out? 💃💃💃

Reactions: 18
You telling me she wears the same size MP crap as Begs? Begs just Posted the colours and size she wears, referred to contouring where as our Shivs called it shading. She sure she even passed school? What’s with the stomp down the alley? She just buried a body? Smug twit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So when she says rest weekend, she's trying to be ironic and means she's going out? 💃💃💃
Yes! I think when she says 'rest weekend' she means 'rest assured I'd be out on the razz gutting myself from the inside as usual, haters! I AM SO HAPPY I AM SO COOL I LOVE MY LIFE'

• Heart
Reactions: 15
MP activewear are leaving up some harsh comments (harsh but fair) re Shiv’s weight. That and the weird PS edit where they literally deleted her actual face and left her looking very chunky makes me think……are MP schooling her ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As a queer woman myself, siobhán being gay would be a big L for the community. We have enough to deal with as it is. The straights can keep her

IM REALLY REALLY REALLY HAPPY OKAY
We don't want her either. The Asexuals might take her. 🤣

Yes! I think when she says 'rest weekend' she means 'rest assured I'd be out on the razz gutting myself from the inside as usual, haters! I AM SO HAPPY I AM SO COOL I LOVE MY LIFE'
Alcohol takes 9 days and 3 very hard training sessions at a minimum to get out of the system. She's constantly topping it up therefore the training she does is of zero benefit to her. You would think she knows that with her

And that's before the effects on the mind, motivation and everything else come into play.

But no drink hard/eat hard and try to out train it seems to be the way forward for the guru with her nutrition cert.

Sounds harsh but her body must dislike her as she comes up to 40. If she wants to grow old she needs to change her lifestyle or it will catch up when she least expects it. I'm at the age now mid 30s where unfortunately people start to be falling off a bit more quickly. For me it's a huge motivator to really keep on top of my health.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
MP activewear are leaving up some harsh comments (harsh but fair) re Shiv’s weight. That and the weird PS edit where they literally deleted her actual face and left her looking very chunky makes me think……are MP schooling her ?
On their grid posts? Is it weird that Sinead features in 3 posts - 2 on her own, and Shiv only appears in the joint collab one

Reactions: 4
I think they only really want Sinead there but Shiv forces her way into it via 23 the agency as she feels entitled to because got Sinead her start with MP.

They probably hope she doesn't turn up to the next one.

Reactions: 10
On their grid posts? Is it weird that Sinead features in 3 posts - 2 on her own, and Shiv only appears in the joint collab one
Yep - grid post comments on MP. She’s referred to as “plus size”
Given the way MP seem to be handling things if I her I Defo would not be returning to them. She can’t but be demoralized, especially where Sinead’s coming out looking ok.

Reactions: 3
She’s so brave cycling again - after being knocked down by that car that one time and never spoke about again… just like she’s so brave to walk the streets - after that one time a guy wanked in his car because of her… beauty?… and never spoke of again…

She needs one of those pride of Britain badges.. I’m in awe of her bravery and strength…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yep - grid post comments on MP. She’s referred to as “plus size”
Given the way MP seem to be handling things if I her I Defo would not be returning to them. She can’t but be demoralized, especially where Sinead’s coming out looking ok.
Is the post now gone ? I can't see it on the MP page

Reactions: 1
Alcohol takes 9 days and 3 very hard training sessions at a minimum to get out of the system. She's constantly topping it up therefore the training she does is of zero benefit to her. You would think she knows that with her
What? Where did you hear this 🤣 The process of metabolism takes 30 mins to kick in and then your body will very effectively process 1 unit of alcohol per hour via a process of metabolisation and secretion.

If you drank enough that it took 9 days you’d frankly be dead and training has no impact on alcohol in the bloodstream.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Those purple shorts are soooo unflattering they are giving her a FUPA.
MP stuff is such tat, you can buy the exact same stuff on Ali express.

Reactions: 11
Schooling or grooming her in a weird she’s the face of our plus sized range. They know she’s deperate

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.