Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv met Siobhan a few times over the years. Her weight fluctuates like most people, sometimes she’s fat, sometimes she’s slim! However…. She is VERY pear shaped I guess you’d call it in that she literally carrys all her weight on her lower body, big bum, big legs, cellulite, the works. But her upper body she’s lucky that the fat she gains doesn’t go there. She can get away with being a higher body fat percentage because of her lucky distribution of fat. If she was an Apple shape with skinny legs and arms and a carried her fat around her middle…..she would be in big trouble 😅😅 I think this is part of the reason the photos vary so hugely…you can get away with the big booty is it muscle or is it fat look from certain angles….but not all angles…. Like this one 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Hi Shiv Kim 🍑 I really think you need to talk to My Protein editing department. I dont know which is what ...
IMG_20220803_233008.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Hi Shiv Kim 🍑 I really think you need to talk to My Protein editing department. I dont know which is what ...View attachment 1470321
Well there’s definitely tons of dodgy editing on the purple leggings photo. Look at her lower legs 🤣 looks ridiculous like they’ve split them down the middle to halve their size! She’s nothing like that in person. Her legs are big, even when she’s slim

Her “not dieting for a photoshoot” line really undermines the furnace and her whole outlook too…. Isn’t the idea of the furnace that it’s sustainable and you don’t do that typical binge, diet, Binge, diet cycle? So she didn’t diet for the photoshoot, but says she has since which is why she’s smaller on her insta….. I see 🥸

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She’s still massively preoccupied with her weight. The way she jumped to the defence and assumed it was her size that people were saying was photoshopped. And the bleating on and on and ON about “not dieting for a photoshoot and feel so much better for it” for weeks before the shoot, because she knew she was bigger and this exact situation would happen.

If she really had “food freedom” and was an example of a woman that “was happy with her body” as the furnace advertises, none of this would matter. She wouldn’t need to jump to attack/defend, she wouldn’t be filtering herself, she wouldn’t be justifying her “living my best life” with her takeout and booze binges and actually she wouldn’t feel the need for them at all. A healthy body doesn’t crave that much absolute garbage and end up yo-yo-ing in weight this much because they refuse to learn how to properly cook and nourish themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it normal to have breakouts like that when you're in your mid thirties? They look cystic and so painful. It's obviously down to the yokes she was taking at the weekend. That alone would put me off taking them for life. It's just not worth it.
I get hormonal breakouts on my chin and I’m in my thirties. Had medication from a dermatologist when I was younger and it totally cleared it up but I still get the hormonal spot (little buggers) I use Environ and Kate Somerville products which are brilliant. The only way I can keep my skin under control is to stick strictly to my skincare routine

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder how Sinead is ? Her shoulders must be in agony carrying this launch by herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she was contracted by MP to be a bit on the heavy side. Because prior to the shoot she piling on the pounds. Then made a massive deal of having a shoot and not dieting for it. But has shed the pounds again in London and seems to have given up pizza etc. That is why she is raging; she signed up to be the “plus” size to Sinead’s skinny! She is fixated on it and can’t see past that to the comments about her face not being recognisable. But she can’t call MP out as they basically write her pay cheques.
Yes, you're right. Didn't she say she'd need a bigger size for the shoot? Also noticed the lack of Dominoh's recently. Just thought it was too expensive!

Did she actually just fly home for the day for a hair appointment and a chicken fillet roll?
She really didn't give a sh*t about the impact she has in the environment 🤬

Reactions: 17
“I needed that lie in” 6:04am…..what is it about waking up at 5am that makes her feel she’s important/cool/better? Really confuses me. Like why does she feel the need to brag about it every single day? 🤔 everyone could wake up at that time and earlier. But no one sees it as something to brag about daily on their Instagram. It’s so weird.

On the mpactive.
They DONT have the entire of Instagram to choose from tho….and that’s the point. I think loads wouldn’t be interested in their cheap clothes. Anyone mega successful would likely want to work with a better brand

Reactions: 27
Did she actually just fly home for the day for a hair appointment and a chicken fillet roll?
She really didn't give a sh*t about the impact she has in the environment 🤬
Admit to having done the flight to Dublin just for the day. Oops. But it was to meet friends I hadn't seen in ages etc. And I've been properly living outside Ireland for 12 years now. Not her version of it.

What I don't get is why she can't adapt to a new place? There are hairdressers in London. Get over the chicken fillet rolls - you already eat fast food and take away all the time, Shiv.
Must be because of the freebie.
Absolutely ridiculous, as per.

Reactions: 16
Wonder if we will be treated to a mirror strip tease? Or a flex on how well she did. It's great these places dont allow cameras outside changing rooms tho. Must be killing her to prove she rolled around on floor in her own mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get hormonal breakouts on my chin and I’m in my thirties. Had medication from a dermatologist when I was younger and it totally cleared it up but I still get the hormonal spot (little buggers) I use Environ and Kate Somerville products which are brilliant. The only way I can keep my skin under control is to stick strictly to my skincare routine
I hope i didn't come across as bitchy with that question. I was genuinely just curious. I am also in my mid thirties and do suffer with the odd breakout of mild rosacea so I do empathise! I just thought that her breakout at the time looked particularly severe.

Reactions: 4
Just a thought….maybe Is the reason everyone is so shocked by the editing on Siobhan’s face because she doesn’t use filters. So we are used to seeing a real face. But with sinead she’s always so filtered on her page that we’re more used to seeing her that way. Iv met sinead too. She’s a nice looking girl but in no way as good looking as on insta. Just normal looking pretty girl but not model status. But yeh it could be that! And sinead might be just as edited but matches her page better. Doesn’t explain why they don’t make Siobhan look like a robot on previous myprotein shoots tho …

Reactions: 16
On the mpactive.

On the mpactive page Sinéad has 2 recent grid posts…. nothing for angry angry Shiv 🤭 As much as a blagger/charlatan/spoofer as Sinéad is, I do think she is good to her friends and is definitely pushing for Shiv to be included in this latest collab. Maybe there’s some big reason behind this or maybe it’s as simple as Sinéad being grateful that Siobhan gave her the initial boost of followers 🤷‍♀️ Either way, the sooner Sinéad sees the light (and what a bleeping CNUT Slob is) the better!

Reactions: 7
She can't afford to get her hair done in London I guarantee it. Getting your nails and hair done is far more expensive than it is in Ireland.
Cheaper to get a ryanair flight for a freebie 🥰🥰

• Haha
Admit to having done the flight to Dublin just for the day. Oops. But it was to meet friends I hadn't seen in ages etc. And I've been properly living outside Ireland for 12 years now. Not her version of it.

What I don't get is why she can't adapt to a new place? There are hairdressers in London. Get over the chicken fillet rolls - you already eat fast food and take away all the time, Shiv.
Must be because of the freebie.
Absolutely ridiculous, as per.
What’s funny is….ya know u can make a chicken fillet roll at home yourself very easily 🤣🙈 very basic ingredients

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.