Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I think she’s got that dysmorphia they get when they filter and edit photos of themselves so much they think that’s the real version, and think other people are deliberately making them look bad by taking an honest snap. I’d love to see her in real life to see how much she stretches her head, on her own pics she has this long forehead and teeth but not on anyone else’s!
Probably smell her before you saw her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All I’ll say is… there’s a reason she showed the gear in the mirror versus setting up a tripod and that’s to make her look smaller.

Reactions: 19
Like, as someone with a JOB, I would try to schedule the hair appointment for around the meet and greet and do it in one trip.
Or just hang about for the week. Not like she HAS to be in London 😂
Like, as someone with a JOB, I would try to schedule the hair appointment for around the meet and greet and do it in one trip.
Or just hang about for the week. Not like she HAS to be in London 🤣

Reactions: 11
Just thinking was the purpose of her moving to London not to work more? She was in her own words not focused in Bali. Havnt seen much change in her schedule!

Anyone who voluntarily takes time out of their life to attend a “meet and greet” with a passive aggressive slob bs artist and a total airhead charlatan should be immediately sterilised to spare the human race another generation of idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Very true, the friend will definitely chat about her leaving cert 😆
They will have so much to talk about e.g.
Shiv: “I did my leaving cert in 2008”
Meet & Greet: “I was born in 2004”
…..
silence
…..
Shiv: “I’m the only girl in my BJJ Class”

Anyone who voluntarily takes time out of their life to attend a “meet and greet” with a passive aggressive slob bs artist and a total airhead charlatan should be immediately sterilised to spare the human race another generation of idiots.
Honestly - I don’t usually condone terrorism… but I also wouldn’t be against it for this one 😂. Anyone going to that meet and greet to meet the two of them need their heads examined

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If I have missed this , apologies, but I need at least 2 pages worth of analysis on “CFR” !!! Maybe her next collab will be Centra x Shiv…

The queen of overtraining can’t believe how after a week of 3 million steps at the festival with less food/proper meals, and hours of punishment training, that the weight is ‘falling off her’
Never mind the drugs 😱

Reactions: 3
Good to see the paddle tennis is transferring over nicely to the boxing. . . Nice and flat footed and unathletic there Shiv, hope you’re paying your coach well.

3E488C3E-2264-4E95-9E8D-2E88DAF86D07.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She probably has a date or something the desperado and will hey another freebie next week when she's over again.

Just thinking was the purpose of her moving to London not to work more? She was in her own words not focused in Bali. Havnt seen much change in her schedule!
Just shows she can't run from her issues. Doesn't matter where she is, whatever is stopping her to be motivated for her business will be there.

Reactions: 3
Good to see the paddle tennis is transferring over nicely to the boxing. . . Nice and flat footed and unathletic there Shiv, hope you’re paying your coach well.

View attachment 1472473
As someone who boxed 6 years ago, you don't forget striking technique, stance and footwork. All power in the punch is generated up through the legs.

It just shows, she does everything half arsed and at a bare minimum just to be seen to be doing it for content. How on earth she forgets what she has learned so quickly is beyond me.

Imagine walking like this to try and make your legs look thinner. Absolutely absurd and I can’t imagine someone doing it and not realising that it’s obvious and she’s not getting away with it 🤣

Maybe that's why she is so flat footed, walking like this. She has a very strange gait. Like something is slightly stuck up her arse, like her personality 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.