Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im away at the minute so just catching up now.

I'm in Spain, have gone for a walk every morning and can report that there's been no one masterbating after me tg.

She can shite on all she likes about different camera lenses, lighting etc all she wants but they have COMPLETELY changed her face.
Like Siobhan come on, your face is completely different.

For someone who is always harping on about not using filters it's surprising to see her being happy to defend this.
She will defend anywhere the dolla is coming from I suppose!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why doesn’t she just buy a bicycle instead of hiring out those lime bikes?
Like the temperature stamps , she thinks the fact you can hire bikes and cycle anywhere demonstrates how London is superior to Dublin. She thinks it shows she's just "one of the locals", doesn't take the tube like a common tourist, she's one of them, blending in. Better than you basically.

Dublin just can't compete with bikes you hire on the street, it's just so backwards https://www.dublinbikes.ie/en/home

Reactions: 15
She’s a millionaire. Us peasants in Ireland should learn from this genius of a woman. She’s just living differently and always learning . I’d love her to run for president and talk about her leaving cert , almond croissants and oh Clapham of course

The good thing is if you type her name into google . Tattle threads come up as the 3rd 4th result with over 30 topics on this successful business woman to delve into and read all the great reviews about her and her business 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Iv met Siobhan a few times over the years. Her weight fluctuates like most people, sometimes she’s fat, sometimes she’s slim! However…. She is VERY pear shaped I guess you’d call it in that she literally carrys all her weight on her lower body, big bum, big legs, cellulite, the works. But her upper body she’s lucky that the fat she gains doesn’t go there. She can get away with being a higher body fat percentage because of her lucky distribution of fat. If she was an Apple shape with skinny legs and arms and a carried her fat around her middle…..she would be in big trouble 😅😅 I think this is part of the reason the photos vary so hugely…you can get away with the big booty is it muscle or is it fat look from certain angles….but not all angles…. Like this one 🙈
Ah now I’d be only delighted if I looked like that from behind!

Reactions: 4
I’ve been blocked 3 times on the gram but it won’t stop me following this inspiration although I was disappointed we didn’t get to see her mamas ROCKY FUCKIN ROOADDDD!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im away at the minute so just catching up now.

I'm in Spain, have gone for a walk every morning and can report that there's been no one masterbating after me tg.

She can shite on all she likes about different camera lenses, lighting etc all she wants but they have COMPLETELY changed her face.
Like Siobhan come on, your face is completely different.

For someone who is always harping on about not using filters it's surprising to see her being happy to defend this.
She will defend anywhere the dolla is coming from I suppose!
That’s the thing. She never responds appropriately to anything she perceives as criticism. The fact here is….she didn’t edit those photos, so really…it’s not her fault. So maybe she was shown the photos and “didn’t notice” the edits OR didn’t want to say it, posted them as she is obliged to - then gets the comments/questions. Any normal person in her shoes would go to myprotein and say….”getting a bit of backlash from your potential customers here, what would you like my response to be?”, get some kinda line agreed to respond. That would be that. Something along the lines of “yes I see what you mean the photos are a bit over edited, polished etc, as you know I don’t commonly use filters on my page etc” and even turn it to her advantage! But no…..aggressive denial

• Heart
On the mpactive page Sinéad has 2 recent grid posts…. nothing for angry angry Shiv 🤭 As much as a blagger/charlatan/spoofer as Sinéad is, I do think she is good to her friends and is definitely pushing for Shiv to be included in this latest collab. Maybe there’s some big reason behind this or maybe it’s as simple as Sinéad being grateful that Siobhan gave her the initial boost of followers 🤷‍♀️ Either way, the sooner Sinéad sees the light (and what a bleeping CNUT Slob is) the better!
You can even see in the comments it's all about sinead and she's the only one replying to people there. I'm not Sineads biggest fan but she comes across as grateful for any opportunity, Siobhan is so entitled and selfish it makes her so unlikeable.

Siobhan doesn't seem appear on the MPactive page at all apart from the collab with Sinéad..sinead has numerous posts going back on it

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
What’s funny is….ya know u can make a chicken fillet roll at home yourself very easily 🤣🙈 very basic ingredients
She left her air fryer in Portugal though, one can’t possibly cook food without ones air fryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I have missed this , apologies, but I need at least 2 pages worth of analysis on “CFR” !!! Maybe her next collab will be Centra x Shiv…

The queen of overtraining can’t believe how after a week of 3 million steps at the festival with less food/proper meals, and hours of punishment training, that the weight is ‘falling off her’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ouch! Really not getting the love on MPactive
I actually feel a bit bad for her there 🙈🙈 I know she brings it on herself but honestly sometimes I think she’s not quite normal so maybe it’s like bashing someone with a disability 🙈🙈😂 she probably is just an asshole but sometimes her lack of ability to read the room makes me think it’s something more

• Haha
If I have missed this , apologies, but I need at least 2 pages worth of analysis on “CFR” !!! Maybe her next collab will be Centra x Shiv…

The queen of overtraining can’t believe how after a week of 3 million steps at the festival with less food/proper meals, and hours of punishment training, that the weight is ‘falling off her’
It's so hard to keep up with her . Her aggressive response to the MP collab the other day about not apologising for having put on weight but then comes along with a comment about the "weight falling off her". She makes it sound so easy which is so tit to anyone who struggles with weight.

Reactions: 17
I actually feel a bit bad for her there 🙈🙈 I know she brings it on herself but honestly sometimes I think she’s not quite normal so maybe it’s like bashing someone with a disability 🙈🙈😂 she probably is just an asshole but sometimes her lack of ability to read the room makes me think it’s something more
Definitely think she was dropped on her head as a child or maybe the bar fell on her head when she was benching.

The lights are on but no one is home. She is so socially inept.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's absolutely nothing like bashing someone with a disability.

Please do not insult people with genuine disability by comparing this charlatan with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah now I’d be only delighted if I looked like that from behind!
I didn’t say she looks bad or there’s anything “wrong” with how she looks there etc …. But it doesn’t match her image of “athlete” and the image she portrays on Instagram. She’s a much chunkier girl there with no visible muscle. Very very different to her Instagram which is what is being discussed here. Not whether she looks good or bad. What I mean is…. Someone who has the exact same bodyfat percentage as her but who happens to carry it all on their stomach couldn’t do smoke and mirrors posing like she does. She gets away with murder because of how her fat is distributed on her body basically, and she knows that & knows how to pose on her Instagram but in this shoot….she couldn’t do that, and that’s why people are shocked i think

Reactions: 13
I hope i didn't come across as bitchy with that question. I was genuinely just curious. I am also in my mid thirties and do suffer with the odd breakout of mild rosacea so I do empathise! I just thought that her breakout at the time looked particularly severe.
I recently switched pills and got a MAJOR breakout, totally under the skin and horrifically painful. So perhaps Siobh also switched contraception methods, given her new focus on dating?! I mean also the drugs and the food at the festival were part of it for sure! But just another possible explanation 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.