Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely all her mindfulness and atomic habit reading she should know best practice is to stop,breathe and think before reacting. Clearly hung up on body image she jumps straight in presuming people are talking about her weight. The photoshop fails most people are talking about are how they've made her face look like a cartooned version of herself. If she's content with her size and happy she didn't diet for the shoot good on ya siobh I applaud anyone for being happy in their own skin regardless of size but bleeping own it. For once own the fact you are proud of your body!! Her reaction tonight does not say she's happy with get body image, or as mentioned above the images we see on the daily she's half the size compared to the MP ones. Again speaks volumes this woman is not as happy as she makes out to be

Reactions: 22
Surely all her mindfulness and atomic habit reading she should know best practice is to stop,breathe and think before reacting. Clearly hung up on body image she jumps straight in presuming people are talking about her weight. The photoshop fails most people are talking about are how they've made her face look like a cartooned version of herself. If she's content with her size and happy she didn't diet for the shoot good on ya siobh I applaud anyone for being happy in their own skin regardless of size but bleeping own it. For once own the fact you are proud of your body!! Her reaction tonight does not say she's happy with get body image, or as mentioned above the images we see on the daily she's half the size compared to the MP ones. Again speaks volumes this woman is not as happy as she makes out to be
Exactly. The assumption she made that it was about her body…. it truly says it all.

Reactions: 12
The MP photoshoot was June 28th. She has candid shots from that day up on her squares. She looks nothing at all like ones released this week. She looks nothing like the MP shoot in any of her June or July shots so the whole "I just didn't diet" is waffle. Those MP pics look like they were posed with a stand in.
This is it. Like if she has such a high and mighty stance on filters she would have requested no photoshop... to her face or her body 🙄

Reactions: 11
I have been on the furnace programme for 3 months now and have seen some interesting findings following the fantastic programme…

•I can eat as much shite as I want.
•I have 4 takeaways a week.
•I go on benders Friday and saturdays
•Recovery scoops on a Sunday
•Shift all the birds
•I’ve lost 70 pounds in weight.
•I now have an eight pack
•My penis got bigger

Highly recommend to everyone 😃😃😃👍

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have been on the furnace programme for 3 months now and have seen some interesting findings following the fantastic programme…

•I can eat as much shite as I want.
•I have 4 takeaways a week.
•I go on benders Friday and saturdays
•Recovery scoops on a Sunday
•Shift all the birds
•I’ve lost 70 pounds in weight.
•I now have an eight pack
•My penis got bigger

Highly recommend to everyone 😃😃😃👍
But are you rolling around on the floor with diren???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Get over it Shiv! They altered your face, they did nothing to sinead. Why stand by a brand that does this?!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.