Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew there was something familiar about "that" MP photo....or was it the post BJJ strip tease....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Finally got a chance to see her almost head butting her phone with rage out on her walk. Christ she's as rough as a badgers arse! She looks like one of those random rubber horse masks with a ginger wig on top.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Finally got a chance to see her almost head butting her phone with rage out on her walk. Christ she's as rough as a badgers arse! She looks like one of those random rubber horse masks with a ginger wig on top.
Was she bundled up? 😂

Reactions: 2
So she flew to Dublin because she cant afford to get wig done in london but can get it free here. What a carbon flat paddled foot print she is leaving behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wish she’d just duck off at this point…
Anything this wan can do to make herself feel superior/ ‘pick me’ she will do it.

The bjj ‘throw the random noob around the place’ videos or the post session sweat striptease are her trying to flex to an empty room.

The only ‘factor’ in evidence on her stories this summer is cringe and it’s factor 50..

Her AirPods named #3 is also classic Shiv

Reactions: 18
I think Cici, Sinead, felicity etc. only spend time with her for a bit of peace 🤣 like throwing a dog a bone now & then to keep it quiet

Reactions: 9
Which one of yis was it ??!!
Screenshot_20220803-191326_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220803-191326_Instagram.jpg

Babys got back huh
Screenshot_20220803-191411_Instagram.jpg

So if she is against dieting then why the difference in 2 photos. Bearing in mind one she took herself on an I phone? She is a walking contradiction. And straight on the defence about weight when NO ONE said anything about her weight. I hope someone see hers on the meet and greet because I firmly believe she is not as slim as she makes out. Regardless, she sucks the joy out of life.

For someone who got 500 points in LC she cant spell for tit. Who died her hair, was there a ginger funeral, did it make RIP? Shes a twit.
IMG_20220803_192028.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Yeah the passive aggressive jumping to conclusions head behaviour is back. That didn't take long.

Reactions: 10
Had a few pages to catch up here.
You know what I was thinking, if I were her I would be absolutely fuming with MP for photoshopping me like that. If you had to put money on it if someone said to you (before these photos were published obvs) who was that like it’s so beyond recognition you wouldn’t say it was Shiv. She can see it with her own two eyes but won’t admit it. MP are basically saying she nah your face isn’t pretty/feminine/attractive whatever way you want to say it and we have to photoshop you.
And if she came on and admitted the whole thing she would have gained serious kudos for a change.
But no she’s still a class a head.

Reactions: 19
Which one of yis was it ??!!View attachment 1469483View attachment 1469483

Babys got back huh View attachment 1469485

So if she is against dieting then why the difference in 2 photos. Bearing in mind one she took herself on an I phone? She is a walking contradiction. And straight on the defence about weight when NO ONE said anything about her weight. I hope someone see hers on the meet and greet because I firmly believe she is not as slim as she makes out. Regardless, she sucks the joy out of life.

For someone who got 500 points in LC she cant spell for tit. Who died her hair, was there a ginger funeral, did it make RIP? Shes a twit.View attachment 1469532
That arse is like a bbl one. She has a pretty crap bottom in general it's not voluptuous like this one. Lol I'm just loling so much at how mad she definitely is at MP. Also that soho farmhouse she was at James was there I can't remember exactly maybe last summer or a few months ago I think for a birthday even could have been his so I think she was trying to flex she was there too but no one cared cos she was getting shafted by MP and there photoshopping of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This whole My Protein photoshop extravaganza has been so entertaining! 🍿 My thought is that she was shafted by MP with the photos, but she’s so broke she can’t ‘fire’ them, she needs those commissions. If the Oven was doing better, she would take a “principled stand” for sure! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she was contracted by MP to be a bit on the heavy side. Because prior to the shoot she piling on the pounds. Then made a massive deal of having a shoot and not dieting for it. But has shed the pounds again in London and seems to have given up pizza etc. That is why she is raging; she signed up to be the “plus” size to Sinead’s skinny! She is fixated on it and can’t see past that to the comments about her face not being recognisable. But she can’t call MP out as they basically write her pay cheques.

• Haha
The pics from day 1 of that shoot are no where near as face filtered. I think the pictures from Day 2 were specific to the SS Collab and they had editorial control . I think Siobhan requested the face tuning and it went to the extreme.

Reactions: 12
Can anyone remember when she did this shoot ? Like even when she was on holidays in Portugal she was out doing punishments runs amongst the traffic tossers! I don’t remember her ever being this size! Like that’s an arse Kim K would be proud of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi Siobhan. I've had dinner and drinks with friends in town tonight (Dublin) and we've had a great time. And we all go work our 9-5 or 8-4 or 12-10 whatever it may be in the group and earn good coin and live nice fulfilling lives surrounded by people we love. One person and even drives a BMW!! Can you believe it!? Probably not as you'd take 1000 photos of a stupid car logo.

I don't know why I needed to tell you this but just duck off back to London. Thanks x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Some amount of crashes on the roads this evening in Dublin with men and women caught masterbating behind the wheel with one look at this red haired goddess of a woman with an asss like kimmy k.

duck sake Siobhan !!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.