Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The business class flying prosecco gulping photoshopping alternative fitness guru is getting SailRail to go to the hair lounge for a freebie?

Is that right!? The same person that flexed about spending 1700 on a ticket for Silverstone and 500 for Tomorrowland train.

I guess there is no flex in a 43 euro spend. And return flights from Gatwick are only a couple of hundred euros. Nothing to Shiv you would think🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Now she says this! Must be the iPhone distorting her. The same iPhone she bangs on about being the best camera ever. Begs must use an Android for her insta because the MP and her insta are exact the same. Gotta be the flippen iPhone man, and every one else’s phone that she has featured on

Come now lads.

I’m here for it
Looks like the only one getting worked up is Slobs. Getting aggressive about it now. She is a joke.

Reactions: 20
I wonder what Shiv will turn up at the meet and greet, OG shiv or stunt double shiv.
She has got so lazy that she has hired a body double to do her promo work now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she not remember it was a two day shoot and that other pictures were taken the day before with her real face? The pictures where she is with Sinead and another women all wearing purple.
I honestly don't believe it was MP who did her dirty because she even said it herself that she was looking forward to the second day shot because Sinead and herself had more control over the shoot.
Shes absolutely deluded if she thought she'd get away with it. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's the Photoshop on the face that people are talking about..? She looks completely different, could be a sister if you put that PS face and an actual photo of her side by side.

There's a difference between using PS to smooth skin, etc, and completely changing someone's facial structure. She's trying to deflect by focusing on the presentation of her body in the shoot. Not her fault that MP were that heavy handed with the editing I suppose, but just be upfront and say "yeah, most marketing images are very edited, it is what it is".

Edited to add: she's positioned herself as someone who is very "anti filters", so it's completely hypocritical.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Exactly. The assumption she made that it was about her body…. it truly says it all.
This is pure deflection: turning it back on the other person to blame and shame them for what she alleges to be body-shaming to distract from the issue at hand. It turns the conversation to "look at everyone and their body shaming - I'm the victim here" rather than the question around filters / photoshopping. Classic narcissism.

Reactions: 23
They haven't touched Sineads face at all.

Siobhan is a mannequin in a nappy. That's all I'm seeing. Very heavily edited.

She should be mortified.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
WTF was Olima doing commenting on her 'big news' post? 😱🤷🏼‍♀️ Surely he's taking the piss? Maybe himself and Svën (or maybe even Diren) are planning one of their 'skits'?!
IMG_20220803_093509.jpg

Reactions: 10
Shiv appears to have followed her own advice and removed herself from the Internet for the morning. She's probably downing a bag of cans on the train stomping up and down the carraige in blind rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.