Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair she probably didn’t notice it was begs in the passport after all the photoshopping MP did to her face, and her going on her stories to say that’s what she looks like with professional photographers, she probably doesn’t know what she looks like. 😂She is still a 13 year old mean girl. Spiteful and underhanded as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Trigger warning: ED

I don't mean to be dramatic but this woman has an eating disorder. Probably not a surprise to most of us, even me, but im shocked at the difference here to a few weeks ago. I know she's been known to doctor photos but even so. She's in an extreme binge and restrict cycle. I mean I've been there before and I can see the signs. But she should absolutely NOT be allowed a platform. This is so so dangerous

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I wouldn't trust Siobhan to look after that passport..imagine the carnage she could cause if she "lost" or "damaged" Sinead's passport "by accident", before she heads to Aus.. honestly wouldn't put it past her at this stage.

Reactions: 7

I don't mean to be dramatic but this woman has an eating disorder. Probably not a surprise to most of us, even me, but im shocked at the difference here to a few weeks ago. I know she's been known to doctor photos but even so. She's in an extreme binge and restrict cycle. I mean I've been there before and I can see the signs. But she should absolutely NOT be allowed a platform. This is so so dangerous
Absolutely.

The speed with which she gained weight after leaving Portugal was truly remarkable. We've all travelled with friends, been on trips involving binge drinking but I've never known anyone to have to buy new clothes in bigger sizes less than a month after leaving home. Eating bags of baby bels covered in doritos and fried and entire whole pizzas nightly.

Then suddenly (once she saw the MP photos?) she's been triggered in the other extreme and has easily dropped 20lbs in a very short period of time.

It's dangerous - and again highlights what a bullshitter she is talking about "small consistent steps".

Gaining and then losing the same 20lbs all in 3 months is not someone with a healthy relationship to food or their body.

Reactions: 27
I think if this clip when it comes to the Siobhan and Sinead Relationship

Replace Henry Sellers with Siobhan and "BBC" with Sinead.

Could imagine Siobhan looking at Sineads success and saying "I made Sinead" crying into her wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus who needs enemies when you have friends like Siobhan! ..... I cannot get over the passport situation :eek:

Reactions: 18
100% as already said, If it was a mistake she would have definitely told the story for ‘content’ especially as Sinead has put it out there. And I think the fact Sinead didn’t tag Siobhan speaks volumes too.

Such a toxic, jealous person.

Reactions: 24
The silence from Shiv about this and carrying on like normal setting up the couch etc to Independent woman speaks volumes. Not a bit of banter or any tagging.

We all know full well if it was a genuine mistake they both would have leveraged it for content.

Definitely a major bust up with Sinead in the background over it! Rightly so if Shiv was poking around her handbag and stole her passport she deserves more than just words.
Pretty much spot on with this analysis.

But…

unsolicited advice. Blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Siobhan is probably hoping that sinead will fly to London by herself to get the passport so they can rekindle their friendship when it's just the 2 of them!

100% agree about the ED. I was diagnosed with BED about 15 years ago. I was tiny, and controlled my weight with extreme exercise and a binge / starve cycle. I'm fine today, take good care of my health but public comments online about my weight like she's had with the MP stuff would 110% trigger my old behaviours.

She knew she was bigger before the shoot and tried to play it into her narrative of "I'm living by my values of fun and freedom" and "I'll never again diet for a photoshoot". "AKA "look at how healthy I am compared to how restricted my life used to be". She's just as disordered today as she was during her body building days with counting macros and aggressive dieting. Extreme weight loss and gain over a short period of time is atrocious for your health, your bones, your fertility as a woman, it's truly appalling that this woman has a business selling "health and fitness" to the public.

Reactions: 25

Remember there are many apps that photoshop you smaller in videos as well as photos. I presume she's using one of these. They can literally make you look half the size.

I wouldn’t believe any size she says she is or shows unless I saw her in the flesh with my own eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The "no flights planned for a while" was 100% a dig at Sinead and what i presume was the unseen conversation where it was suggested Shiv would need to physically bring the passport back.

She definitely took it on purpose.

And then Hannah calling Sinead Shivs "right hand woman" like she's her PA? :LOL:

Car crash stuff.
Comments on Hannah’s post are limited now. I wonder was there hate comments? May just appear limited to me as I don’t follow Hannah. Not sure

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She takes the white strips off when she's already out of the house. Christ almighty. She *has* to be trolling us. That's 50 shades of rank right there.

Reactions: 13
I cannot get over the passport thing.
So many red flags.
It was in sineads bag- so not hanging around anywhere. She doesn’t need ID she’s 30 so she wouldn’t have been flaunting it in bars etc.
she shared a room with siobhan which has to have been the only opportunity for siobhan to take it.
Maybe siobhan took it planning a prank, then forgot and it went too far when she only remembered when Sinead spoke about it?
Either way Siobhan used her own passport in the time sineads was taken because she flew back home. So it should have dawned on her then. Entering dublin airport, boarding the flight , passport control in the U.K. etc. instead she was home for a day. She mentioned cleaning and organising her flat. I assume she unpacked and again had a chance to see it. This is freaky tit she’s such a jealous dangerous witch and if Sinead didn’t have the card passport then she would have had to figure something serious out to sort this.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.