Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I love is this thread has been active about 2 weeks, and it’s nearly about to close.

But that daft bleep still thinks she has one troll and everyone else is in the wrong and not her at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This passport situation is very suss. It happened to a pair of sisters I know once but they lived together and where late teens/early 20s and bedrooms where bomb sites. But it was a switch rather than wandering around dublin airport with 2 passports. Seriously though shiv obviously took it at some stage when she was drunk no less. And either planed to give it back as sinead panicked and it all be "banter" or the green eyed monster that is shiv took over and grabbed the passport and had no intention of sinead having the ability to fly. Once she knew she had the passport card she must have given up. It's very bizarre like everything is content we could have had a screen grab of a text convo or a facetime call with shiv holding the passport etc. I'd say sinead went off at her. There clearly not close anymore and I think the turning point was jack in bali shiv's attitude got even worse and definitely the podcast with diren. I dunno why she goes on podcasts she is awful. If she was as big as some people she'd have been cancelled ten fold.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She won’t go to the “retreat” scam because she would need to shut the duck up for more than 5 minutes. No content, said very loosely, could be made as it would be Hegs event. Although I doubt she thinks ahead for content judging by her last “ I need to make a teeth tape reel but my vag is sweaty”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's really hard not to think that she took Sineads passport on purpose.
And the fact she hasn’t mentioned it once. Even in a “oh I’m so silly and relatable…”

Very hush hush on her end - makes me think yea she defo took it on purpose

She defo took it and is doubling down on the "it was a mistake" route when the reality is the green eyed monster took over after a few many margaritas and she went ruffling like a weirdo for it.

She likely noticed it in Dublin before leaving and upon realizing what she done decided the best strategy was to plead ignorance and bullshit Sinead it was a genuine mistake.

Sinead will use her toxic friendship with Siobhan for content one day, no doubt about it. She will spill all.

Reactions: 22
Even if the passport was the same colour they have different symbols on the front.

Say she's claiming she just picked it up and threw it in her bag. Nah I'm sorry you'd check the front at the very least ! Not buying it

She 100% took that passport on purpose who picks up a passport and doesn't look at the picture 😳 another thread gone through in a couple of weeks thank god she only has a couple of haters 😉

Reactions: 21
Even if the passport was the same colour they have different symbols on the front.

Say she's claiming she just picked it up and threw it in her bag. Nah I'm sorry you'd check the front at the very least ! Not buying it
She has an Irish passport but I still think siobhan took it for badness

Reactions: 8
It's not long ago Siobhan viciously kicked out at Sinead on her stories causing her phone to fly through the air. A nasty witch and not a friend!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She 100% took that passport on purpose who picks up a passport and doesn't look at the picture 😳 another thread gone through in a couple of weeks thank god she only has a couple of haters 😉
Exactly. THIS. When you are travelling with someone else you would always check ? You'd at least notice you had 2 fecking passports I hope 🤣

Reactions: 11
It would be too much to hope for that they'd keep their passports safe with a cover that would be recognisable too. Can totally imagine them all tatty.

Reactions: 4
Not like our Shiv to plonk herself front and centre of a group photo. I, for one, am shook
Getting her self a new bunch of friends, wasn't she out with that girl last night. Now that Hegs might eventually see the obvious and move on...

Reactions: 8
I always thought she was a complete asshole who lacked any self-awareness or social skills...(I wouldn’t want to be in her company.. for more than 5 minutes)... and more recently what a sad existence she has.. but the passport stealing/sabotage? Jesus 😳 she is so malicious!

Reactions: 13
She's so embarrassing but it's great cause she makes me feel better about my life all the time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.