Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's all very mental about the passport... Not sure what to think. Sinead is very lucky she has the passport card as I'd say a lot of people don't have that.

Reactions: 21
Good job she wasn't going to Australia just yet as the card wouldn't cut it 🙈 it's all very suss.

Reactions: 14
That's all very mental about the passport... Not sure what to think. Sinead is very lucky she has the passport card as I'd say a lot of people don't have that.
C98D7C72-72B4-4457-872A-2C12266F7D2A.jpeg

Shiv took it on with her to stop Sinead from travels. Shiv gives jealous step sister vibes. How the f&:k do you take someone’s passport to London by accident?? I would be livid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh she reads the room alright and then says something as spiteful as possible.
People often come on here and say they feel sympathy for Siobhan.

Things like this are why I never will feel any sympathy for Siobhan. She is callous, bitter and resenting of the world around her. She belittles and tries to drag others down to her level. She WANTS others to fail as she has failed. She has hierarchy of people in her head and she ranks them. Diren and JS are above her and she has Sinead and almost everyone else including her clients beneath her.

Shiv seriously needs to check herself. A total dangerous self serving witch. She's actually not well in the head. Surprised anyone even hangs out with her at this point. Anyone that does, it's transactual because of her follower count.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's all just so she can go to the retreat and then go to her sisters place. Her morning thought today saying she has no flights planned for a while is total shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
People often come on here and say they feel sympathy for Siobhan.

Things like this are why I never will feel any sympathy for Siobhan. She is callous, bitter and resenting of the world around her. She belittles and tries to drag others down to her level. She WANTS others to fail as she has failed. She has hierarchy of people in her head and she ranks them. Diren and JS are above her and she has Sinead and almost everyone else including her clients beneath her.

Shiv seriously needs to check herself. A total dangerous self serving witch. She's actually not well in the head. Surprised anyone even hangs out with her at this point. Anyone that does, it's transactual because of her follower count.
100% this. I cannot STAND her, and I don't even have to suffer her company. She's tit at her 'career', tit at 'training', tit at basic hygiene, tit at eating like a human, tit at resisting the drink, a tit daughter, a tit friend, she's a self entitled snarky prick and she really needs to cop on. She could easily turn her life around and we'd all slowly but surely develop a bit of respect for her and she could be a decent human being, but nah, she prefers feeling superior. Imagine 34 threads talking about what a terrible person you are? I'd be taking a long hard look at myself from thread one!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What a nasty piece of work!

I hope Begs drops her like a hot spud.

Awful, awful creature!

Christ. Who is that head case? That reads like a diary entry of a 10-year old to their favourite popstar. How can a grown woman undermine themselves like this, it's just beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She listed going to Sinéads retreat as part of her summer plan & hasn't mentioned it since... Wonder what her excuse is for not attending 🤔

This whole passport thing is just next level cray-cray. The reference to SWF was spot on 😂 Even if, and I mean very unlikely IF, you picked up the wrong one, you would deck it at the airport and certainly not bring it back to London. Totally premeditated or she would have used it for content.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1492792
Shiv took it on with her to stop Sinead from travels. Shiv gives jealous step sister vibes. How the f&:k do you take someone’s passport to London by accident?? I would be livid!
The way Sinéad looks over at Kyle just after this and he looks away is VERY telling!! Id say after Tomorrowland Kyle, Gemma etc are warning Sinéad about this cuntasaurus rex! Jack has probably been warning her for ages but surely Sinéad has to listen to them after this!

Reactions: 16
What prompted Shiv to go searching threw her bags when Sinead mentioned losing her passport? 🤔. The simple answer, she knew she took it and was waiting for Sinead to notice it was missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.