Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Sinéad looks over at Kyle just after this and he looks away is VERY telling!! Id say after Tomorrowland Kyle, Gemma etc are warning Sinéad about this cuntasaurus rex! Jack has probably been warning her for ages but surely Sinéad has to listen to them after this!
I'm thinking the same. Maybe Shiv had been respectfully disinvited from the Portugal retreat due to her attitude towards Sinead and this was her way of revenge. As someone else alluded to, perhaps she did it not knowing Sinead has a passport card.

She basically tried to torpedo the whole event. There will be no going back after this.

Reactions: 15
I'm thinking the same. Maybe Shiv had been respectfully disinvited from the Portugal retreat due to her attitude towards Sinead and this was her way of revenge. As someone else alluded to, perhaps she did it not knowing Sinead has a passport card.

She basically tried to torpedo the whole event. There will be no going back after this.

I would say they are contractually tied to each other with this collab with MP as there was mention of another collection. Fake friendship will have to continue....

Reactions: 8
Ok, so I re-followed the Heg just to see her stories on the case of the stolen passport. She clearly states that the last time she had it was in her HANDBAG at ‘The Samuel’ (not on the dresser etc). We know Shiv is bad, but I didn’t think she’d stoop this low. Can only attribute it to extreme jealousy at this point.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I have a bizarre feeling Siobhan took it as a "joke" cos she's gas/so funny and then realised it wasn't funny when Sinead was freaking out and "found" it instead of fessing up

Reactions: 12
Ok, so I re-followed the Heg just to see her stories on the case of the stolen passport. She clearly states that the last time she had it was in her HANDBAG at ‘The Samuel’ (not on the dresser etc). We know Shiv is bad, but I didn’t think she’d stoop this low. Can only attribute it to extreme jealousy at this point.
Unhinged behaviour. Sinead would want to watch her back and Shiv would want to seek professional help.

Reactions: 19
Surprised Shiv hasn't put a story up explaining herself? She's just living her boring life eating a Magnum not giving a tit!
Surely no matter how much you travel you put your passport in the same part of a bag /the most secure?
So assuming Sinead done this since she went to a bar and flying 2 days later, same for Siobhan flying back to London the next day! Soo soo fishy

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Ok so I am not such a seasoned traveller as our Shiv but when I travel I check I have my passport in my handbag, then I check again as I leave the house, then a few times on my journey to the airport and then just get it ready for inspection.
How did she not realise she had Sinead’s?
Coz even if she didn’t check the inside, when she produced it at check in she would have noticed then. And she would have seen passports in her bag?
Also, the fact that Shiv hasn’t mentioned it’s makes me lean more towards a deliberate act.
What a psycho.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If you report your passport stolen, do they cancel your passport card too? Never thought of it before now but took by accident my hole 🤣

Reactions: 3
My sisters friend genuinely accidentally packed my sisters passport by mistake when on a city break in their early 20s - using passports for ID when going out every day/night, in a hostel, group of 6 girls in one room, suitcases, clothes,make-up, shopping unpacked everywhere....that's a real mistake

But on an overnight only stay, twin room, 30+yrs old, business trip, frequent travellers, passport apparently in handbag for safe keeping, doubtful at this age to be in and out for IDing.....

Struggling to see how that could "mistakenly" be taken 🤔

Reactions: 13
Also, wouldn’t their passports look completely different? Presuming Sinead travels on a UK/NI passport? That was my first thought anyway, fair enough if they’re the same but I would’ve thought they’d be different?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Also, wouldn’t their passports look completely different? Presuming Sinead travels on a UK/NI passport? That was my first thought anyway, fair enough if they’re the same but I would’ve thought they’d be different?
Aren't the UK passports blue since Brexit?

Reactions: 2
Ok so I am not such a seasoned traveller as our Shiv but when I travel I check I have my passport in my handbag, then I check again as I leave the house, then a few times on my journey to the airport and then just get it ready for inspection.
How did she not realise she had Sinead’s?
Coz even if she didn’t check the inside, when she produced it at check in she would have noticed then. And she would have seen passports in her bag?
Also, the fact that Shiv hasn’t mentioned it’s makes me lean more towards a deliberate act.
What a psycho.
Would Sineads passport be a different colour to Siobháns? I am only familiar with USA blue one but is NI different colour too?

Reactions: 1
Sinead sounds like she's using an Irish passport if she's able to use a passport card. And even the UK ones were burgundy until recently (much rejoicing among the Brexity gammons about getting blue passports again, as if they couldn't have had them all along)

Reactions: 9
Jesus I just remembered my friend arrived at the airport for a trip to LA with his brothers passport instead of his own hahahha big gobshite ... luckily they live close by and he got his own dropped up by the skin of his teeth.

That's a mistake. This was no mistake.

Reactions: 11
The silence from Shiv about this and carrying on like normal setting up the couch etc to Independent woman speaks volumes. Not a bit of banter or any tagging.

We all know full well if it was a genuine mistake they both would have leveraged it for content.

Definitely a major bust up with Sinead in the background over it! Rightly so if Shiv was poking around her handbag and stole her passport she deserves more than just words.

Reactions: 17
The "no flights planned for a while" was 100% a dig at Sinead and what i presume was the unseen conversation where it was suggested Shiv would need to physically bring the passport back.

She definitely took it on purpose.

And then Hannah calling Sinead Shivs "right hand woman" like she's her PA? :LOL:

Car crash stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Why did she buy a new couch for her rental when there already is one?!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ More money than sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why did she buy a new couch for her rental when there already is one?!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ More money than sense!
I've never rented so didn't understand this! Does she get the landlord permission and skip the old one? Does the landlord pay for it? Does she just shove the old one somewhere and then sell the new one on when she leaves for Bali or Portugal....we know it's gonna happen!

Reactions: 7
Because she's an idiot. You would need landlord approval and need someone to collect the old couch, but knowing Shiv she has done neither. The old couch will still definitely be there somewhere.

And she'll be gone from there in a few months. It's all for the gram. Just shows she's not really settled in London. She probably blamed the couch.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.