Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not like our Shiv to plonk herself front and centre of a group photo. I, for one, am shook
I've realised that it must be so much easier to make friends in a new place when you have no work to do and are always available for activities, outings etc.

Reactions: 10
How is she planning on getting the passport back to Sinead ?? This is what we need to know .

It was her mistake so it's up to her to fix it

Reactions: 14
The passport thing happened a friend of my dads before years ago.. he took the wife’s passport by accident.. left Shannon airport (without issue 😂😂😂) arrived for the connecting flight in London... and he was stopped, the security thought it was hilarious so he spent the day in the airport but his wife had to drive to Dublin and put/sent his passport on the next outgoing flight to London. That was years ago though.. pre-9/11 so not sure if that is still the case..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread title
MyProtien sponsorship Beef, Twerk for the gram chief, ruin Hegs retreats passport thief

• Haha
Reactions: 17
someone tell her the red lipstick is awful
Nah, don’t. She wouldn’t.

The passport thing happened a friend of my dads before years ago.. he took the wife’s passport by accident.. left Shannon airport (without issue 😂😂😂) arrived for the connecting flight in London... and he was stopped, the security thought it was hilarious so he spent the day in the airport but his wife had to drive to Dublin and put/sent his passport on the next outgoing flight to London. That was years ago though.. pre-9/11 so not sure if that is still the case..
My mum actually managed to fly on my dads passport a few years ago (no, they don’t look alike or have similar forenames 🤣). She didn’t need to go through his handbag to get it though ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sharing those Bali things. Eh Shiv how many times did you get stuff robbed of your bike. How many times was your phone stolen. You would swear she was a world wide genius!

Reactions: 10
I wonder what made her own up to it. As she could have kept quiet. For me that part is a power/narc thing… horrible woman.

Reactions: 6
Not like our Shiv to plonk herself front and centre of a group photo. I, for one, am shook
Pushes everyone out of the way to show Instagram she has loads of friends.

Not a genuine friendship in sight with Shiv. At 34 you usually have your circle. Not Shiv though who is still flopping around with 20 year olds thinking she's great.

She does seem to have some hold over Sinead, that Sinead has to be fake nice and accepting of her. Whatever that may be, I don't know.

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion: Passport robber, sells cheap clobber, even drive-by wankers don’t want to knob her

• Haha
Reactions: 52
That girl needs her head examined
Was thinking about that post. There's a whole generation that have grown up in the peak era of fitness influencers swallowing their every word as gospel. They would not know real greats like Marie Curie, Einstein and other nobel prize winners that and what they have contributed to humanity as a whole.

It's actually frightening. I feel the intellect of a lot of people within a whole generation has been lost to social media and that is a net negative to humanity.

Hannah whatever the duck her name is, has obviously been paying no attention to Shivs behavior. If she had been, she wouldn't have had her head rammed so far up Shivs filthy unwashed ringer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
A7E6B2D6-29F5-4086-B3A4-95C45A2A3A6E.jpeg

Of course these two levitated towards each-other.... of course these revolting humans are mates. The SMITHERs and the Shivers together

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So..... by day she's dining with Fliss who was Direns hidden GF and treated like a doormat using her to make his videos when they were going out and by night she's hanging out with the same Diren and his family.

Mrs pick me O'Hagan has the lowest value and loyalty system. I think she gets her kicks of psychologically torturing people.

Reactions: 32
Well at least we know why she didn't attend the retreat... I mean, she couldn't possibly miss Diren's sisters birthday! Wearing the smallest velour mini skirt known to mankind & trying not to flash everyone isn't helping her bowling technique. Wonder who she wore that for 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
AB1277E4-B3F2-4DBA-8377-C5248896D054.jpeg

I love that she tags Dirat in her stories and he never reposts her! I don’t get why he invited Shiv along to his sisters birthday. It’s so odd does his sister not have her own friends?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.