Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t be surprised if crusty mc cunty lands in Portugal with it to try to make it all about her .. look at me I'm
The bestest friend here is your passport

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Siobhan took it by accident my hole. 😂😂😂

How's that green eyed monster Shiv!? Between the brave way retreat and Australia collaboration, given what we know about Shivs character -she must be fuming Sinead is doing so well.

Shivs content basically amounts to piss ups and stomping to training.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also “stinking hair”. Dunno about you guys but I prefer to wash mine well before the point where it might be described as “stinking”.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Wonder is she going to admit to her followers in her morning thoughts that she stole (took by mistake) Sineads passport to try and sabotage her retreat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder is she going to admit to her followers in her morning thoughts that she stole (took by mistake) Sineads passport to try and sabotage her retreat.
Will she duck! 😂 It'll be interesting to see the spin she puts on it though. I'll bet she'll blame Sinead for it somehow- no way could it be sensible, organised Shiv- it has to be ditzy Sinead's fault.

Reactions: 14
I thought Sinead gave a funny look to the camera aswell when she said Siobhan has it. Shiv probably purposely went ruffling through her things to get it.

We all know Shiv bully's Sinead. It's interesting that Siobhan hasn't acknowledged or mentioned it even in a banter way on her stories!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Will she duck! 😂 It'll be interesting to see the spin she puts on it though. I'll bet she'll blame Sinead for it somehow- no way could it be sensible, organised Shiv- it has to be ditzy Sinead's fault.
If Sinead was clever enough to get 500 points and go to university and become a mathematician slash actuary (the highest paid profession in Ireland so I hear) slash athlete (living differently TM) then she wouldn’t have been so dumb as to leave her passport where Shiv could take it by accident. Bless her heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How do you just accidentally take someone’s passport? Don’t believe it for a second! Sinead is also 100% convinced that Shiv done it on purpose, you can tell her face in the insta story.

Reactions: 24
How can someone accidentally take someone else's passport for their personal belongings? Wouldn't Siobhan realised she had two passports at Dublin airport? I smell shite! I would definitely be cutting ties after that! Could tell by Sinead's delivery in the taxi she didn't believe her and the guy looked like he was turning away cause he knew as well

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Sinead’s face when she says ‘Siobhan took it by accident…..so it’s in London,’ says it all! She knows it’s bullshit.
Shiv was already laying the groundwork earlier in the week about going to Portugal. As someone else has already said, bet she turns up out of the blue to gatecrash Sinead’s retreat under the guise of retuning the passport and makes it look like she’s an amazing friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh wow! Just rewatched the story there now and you guys are right, she looks naaaaay impressed with Siobhan having the passport!!!! 😱🫣 also I’m sure Siobhan said she was going to Portugal for the retreat- (not that it’s surprising but she’s a pretty tit friend if she’s not going to any of Sineads retreats and all the flying round she does).

She’s some weapon, imagine saying this morning ‘zero flights for a while’ when a) she should be supporting her mate and b) she’s actually almost prevented the same mate from flying to her own retreat after taking her passport!
Read the room Siobhan!!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Oh wow! Just rewatched the story there now and you guys are right, she looks naaaaay impressed with Siobhan having the passport!!!! 😱🫣 also I’m sure Siobhan said she was going to Portugal for the retreat- (not that it’s surprising but she’s a pretty tit friend if she’s not going to any of Sineads retreats and all the flying round she does).

She’s some weapon, imagine saying this morning ‘zero flights for a while’ when a) she should be supporting her mate and b) she’s actually almost prevented the same mate from flying to her own retreat after taking her passport!
Read the room Siobhan!!
Oh she reads the room alright and then says something as spiteful as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.