Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Exercising in the park. You're hardly training Shiv. You're not a team or a solo athlete so g'way with that.

Reactions: 17
The fun pouch, is it me or does it move around on it's own. That part of her body looks like its having a semi when she works out. And I know that's mean, but its Siobhan, the same woman who is an obnoxious mare. Shes already back filtering the photos in mirror. Like seriously we have all seen the my Protein AND photo that she doesnt take so cant edit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gas the way these clowns just appear on each other's podcasts and no one else. It's like one big circle jerk of podcasts wanking each other off.

Probably a bad analogy giving Shivs dislike of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She said before she had a bar behind her teeth from when she had braces so it's the only reasonable explanation I can think of for the slurping.

All though my son has braces with the bar and he doesn't do it !

Reactions: 4
it seems that a few of the girls were treated like shite yesterday, and Amie Wiley had a thing for Shivs,

• Wow
At her age you would think she would have grown out of worrying what people said and thought. She reads here and doesn’t tidy the flat, wash her hair, or stop sucky dentist’ying. If only she listened to this sound advise
What happened to your Daniel wellington little number??!!! (😳) or do you not need to flog that crap anymore Shivs? #gaveitwellyforahashtagad

I refuse to believe that there's people in life that pathetic who would message her to ask about her watch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I must say I laughed when the MP 'Sinead & Siobhan' collection was advertised on my insta feed. Siobhs must have been fuming at that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.