Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im imagining with glee just how bad this shower of tit feel today - grimy, drug and alcohol comedowns galore, plucking up the courage to check bank balances, inwardly cringing at the pure shite they've posted on the gram, having to travel back to the real world, checking Tattle to see the reaction of those of us who see through the facade of "fitness". And Shivs fear will be the worst of the lot. Glorious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Shiv and that Maeve one do not look like fitness people. They look incredibly unhealthy and unwell.
I fully expect Shiv to be in the depts of fear this week and flog the hell out of the furnace. Tomorrowland was an escape from her mundane life of takeouts and overtraining.
In Maeve's defence- she does actually work hard, train hard and eat well the majority of the time? She actually 'walks the walk'. I'm not a fan of her overall look and training but that's her thing, and she gives great fitness and nutrition tips. Yes her & Gaz go on the rip the odd time, but tbh I'd be worried if they didn't let off steam the odd time- it's all about balance. Shiv's 'balance' unfortunately tips towards the shite eating/overtraining/punishment cardio end of the scales.

Reactions: 18
Can someone tell me why this maeve girl in problematic? My ex’s new gf follows her work out program so that probably tells me a lot lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone tell me why this maeve girl in problematic? My ex’s new gf follows her work out program so that probably tells me a lot lol
I've no issues with her apart from her slight two facedness towards Shiv. I've interacted with her before and while she didn't name names in the conversation it was apparent who we were discussing and she was NOT a fan at all. She doesn't have an issue with Becca as she acknowledged that she actually tries to progress her education and learning to provide better programmes for her clients. But trust me- she doesn't rate Shiv at ALL. I guess when you're in that group though you have to pass yourself out of politeness- you scratch my back and all that. ;)

Reactions: 14
I hold my hands up and say I may be wrong about Maeve. This is a case of if you lie down with the dogs, you catch fleas.

Free Advice: If you want to thrive in this industry, stay away from toxic Siobhan O'Hagan.

In Maeve's defence- she does actually work hard, train hard and eat well the majority of the time? She actually 'walks the walk'. I'm not a fan of her overall look and training but that's her thing, and she gives great fitness and nutrition tips. Yes her & Gaz go on the rip the odd time, but tbh I'd be worried if they didn't let off steam the odd time- it's all about balance. Shiv's 'balance' unfortunately tips towards the shite eating/overtraining/punishment cardio end of the scales.
And it's legitimate to put on some fat when you're trying to gain muscle mass in your off-season. So, while I've ended to gain fat accidentally and the thought of doing it mindfully makes me feel overwhelming dread, it is a pretty common thing in the bodybuilding world (whether it should be or not is another discussion). One of the reasons I can't see myself ever getting into it!

Reactions: 3
In fairness to Maeve she works hard and is consistent with her nutrition and training. She is constantly educating herself as well. I wasn’t a fan of her look at the weekend but I read on another thread she is bulking so maybe that’s why

So I had been wondering what was with the whole getting someone to video you from the back while you 'dance' 'point to the sky'. Then I seen Sinead done it and actually looked fairly cool, so that's where shiv got it from. But Sinead is actually young, trendy and cooler than shiv. Shivs just like a cardboard box! And the stomping and gurning jaw while wearing a captain jack sparrow hat 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈 oh dear !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I've no issues with her apart from her slight two facedness towards Shiv. I've interacted with her before and while she didn't name names in the conversation it was apparent who we were discussing and she was NOT a fan at all. She doesn't have an issue with Becca as she acknowledged that she actually tries to progress her education and learning to provide better programmes for her clients. But trust me- she doesn't rate Shiv at ALL. I guess when you're in that group though you have to pass yourself out of politeness- you scratch my back and all that. ;)
Becca who read a book on CBT and now calls herself a CBT practitioner 🤬 They are all dangerous charlatans. I think Shiv is a joke but at least she isn’t playing with peoples mental health like Becca and Heg

Reactions: 21
So I had been wondering what was with the whole getting someone to video you from the back while you 'dance' 'point to the sky'. Then I seen Sinead done it and actually looked fairly cool, so that's where shiv got it from. But Sinead is actually young, trendy and cooler than shiv. Shivs just like a cardboard box! And the stomping and gurning jaw while wearing a captain jack sparrow hat 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈 oh dear !
Shiv is torn. A part of her mind is telling her to stop acting like a spanner and that's reflected in the rigidness of her dancing. The dancing is forced. The stubborn part of her is convincing herself she is enjoying it.

• Haha
3rd screenshot just made me think of this.....

Attachments

• Haha
more like you share my reel and i will share yours. All to reach more people and not because they like each other

Reactions: 10
Oh the clip of her in the blue Banda and she’s just stomping awkwardly around the place, because she’s certainly not dancing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You've got to admire her self confidence in one way to upload those videos and even say stank face all day everyday 🤣 I'd be mortified if I ever acted like that and it somehow managed to end up on my stories. Some people are just not 'cool' as siobh herself would say and she's one of those said people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.