Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like she's ramping up for a Portugal visit.

"London just wasn't for me. I can get everything in Portugal that you can get in London. The food here is amazing and there's loads of gyms close by. I'm so happy"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The high intelligence clearly runs in the family. Get Mensa to the Algarve stat!!
Considering how bad both sisters skin look - it seems to be book smarts and not common sense smarts 😂

Sounds like she's ramping up for a Portugal visit.

"London just wasn't for me. I can get everything in Portugal that you can get in London. The food here is amazing and there's loads of gyms close by. I'm so happy"
“London just wasn’t for me - there were no guys wanking to my red face nasal breathing post run face”

Can we make this into a series … London wasn’t for me because 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
3rd other friends small business she's shared this morning? She looking for a favour?

Reactions: 6
To be fair sineads after donating a generous 1000 euro into the go fund me for that boy rip be interesting to see if Siobhan puts in ANYTHING

Reactions: 20
3rd other friends small business she's shared this morning? She looking for a favour?
Make that 4 now.....she doesn't normally big up her friends companies does she? Just her Sisters family?

I could imagine her writing to these people. "Hey how's it going? Listen I have a one time offer going for today only. For €200 I will share you on my story to 150000 followers. Great to speak✌"

**Frantically texting the landlord saying she's having AIB issues in the background and she is working on it**

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I could imagine her writing to these people. "Hey how's it going? Listen I have a one time offer going for today only. For €200 I will share you on my story to 150000 followers. Great to speak✌"

**Frantically texting the landlord saying she's having AIB issues in the background and she is working on it**
Remember that time I shared your post in my story, now it's time for you to do a favour for me!

• Sick
I think this is the longest she has been gone from her stories since she got Covid last Christmas. Imagine the hoop she’s in after a five day bender. 🤢🤮 Her ‘clients’ must be over the moon with the level of service she provides….

Reactions: 17
Client: Hi Siobhan just waiting on feedback. I went to Tomorrowland as you said, I got dominoes and drank lots of margs. I couldn’t get a man in a car to wank at me so instead I walked past the local pervert when doing my suggested 37373783 steps. But I’m still not losing weight. Can you help?

Siobhan: YOLO you have the memories though x

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Tuesday evening ramblings/rant:

Her voice and head must be absolutely wrecked if she has not done / gone on for any stories - she is probably having the mother of all come downs, the fear is real now? wait til the first of the month Shiv..

The physio fella (if he is any good) is something she could and should have been selling as an added feature for a few weeks in advance - instead of “oh yeah here’s something I completely forgot about” - he and the furnace are clearly an afterthought - I’d say he feels really good about being featured so prominently..

Tomorrowland highlight? Wtf is this tit? More like Raised hand tutorials, Stomp around like this, here’s how to tit on your bf fella, watch how I buy a train ticket i can’t afford, check out this cool bandana. The sad truth for Shiv is that the only two HIGHlights from Tomorrowland are her step count and what went up her nose.

Craving vegetables and routine in 3,2,….

That curry on Becca Gillens stories is the most rancid, grainy sorry excuse for a curry I have ever seen. It looks like the entrails from a humpback whale - Jesus bleeping Christ, and that throwback pic, she’s probably still picking that thong out of her arse 5 years later

As the dragons would say, I’m out!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor poor Shiv - no one told her that she doesn’t NEED to go to the Patron event, and that even if she does go, she doesn’t NEED to drink at it.

Reactions: 16
Poor poor Shiv - no one told her that she doesn’t NEED to go to the Patron event, and that even if she does go, she doesn’t NEED to drink at it.
I think that would count as unsolicited advice!😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.