Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there's a big difference between posting because you're genuinely shaken by the news, in which case you'd usually go quiet afterwards and not have much more to say, versus just throwing up one photo in between partying and AF links. Insulting.
She doesn’t even follow him on insta.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I mean the news was in daily mail so I don’t think they broke the news before people would’ve seen. But I do think it’s disgusting how her and Sinead flung up a couple posts about how sad they are and then it’s back to normal posting. If I found out someone I’d met or knew died I’d be in shock and staying off social media

Reactions: 22
I love EDM, trance is my favourite. I'd have loved to have gone to Tomorrowland. I'm way older than Shiv and yes, I like the odd recreational substance now and then. The problem now is people who attend these events and have their phones out every 2 minutes. Nobody wants their gurning jaw caught on camera! We have a rule that no photos or videos are made after the first hour or so. Bellends like this spoil everything. Oh and I do not get the stupid outfits. When you're dancing, off your face in some random field, comfort is key!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
That mask would want to work serious miracles . Who buys a health plan off this fucked up idiot
67EC8EAC-92CB-4527-96ED-1E40A7575E34.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I love EDM, trance is my favourite. I'd have loved to have gone to Tomorrowland. I'm way older than Shiv and yes, I like the odd recreational substance now and then. The problem now is people who attend these events and have their phones out every 2 minutes. Nobody wants their gurning jaw caught on camera! We have a rule that no photos or videos are made after the first hour or so. Bellends like this spoil everything. Oh and I do not get the stupid outfits. When you're dancing, off your face in some random field, comfort is key!
In any of the photos I saw* with people in the background, most people were dressed normally, not like piñatas. I’d say the TML gang were completely out of place at it.

* I didn’t see many photos because they have all blocked me for asking Becca about her qualifications

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
In any of the photos I saw* with people in the background, most people were dressed normally, not like piñatas. I’d say the TML gang were completely out of place at it.

* I didn’t see many photos because they have all blocked me for asking Becca about her qualifications
I love the description of how they were all dressed! Pity someone didn't come and bash Shiv, might have knocked some sense into her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m living in Bali and this guy was also from my hometown and this news broke out on Sunday morning. I have no doubt they found out much earlier then they let on also but alas they must party on if they were as close to him as they say they were they would have left that festival. I’m very surprised at jack Sinead sound boy as from what I have seen on Instagram he genuinely spent a lot of time with this guy and was “close” with him but not a mention of it untill the festival was almost over. Just shows fake friend circles duck that

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So her sister has a PhD in reading the weather WOW! Do we smell a trip to Portugal?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So her sister has a PhD in reading the weather WOW! Do we smell a trip to Portugal?
A boat trip ticket sales person spends hours everyday studying and analysing weather charts.....or she just copied and pasted from the weather app on her iPhone.
SOH school of bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A boat trip ticket sales person spends hours everyday studying and analysing weather charts.....or she just copied and pasted from the weather app on her iPhone.
SOH school of bullshit
Raisin is a meteorologist the same way Shiv is a professional athlete.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.