Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the filter Steph uses on herself/her ass? So distorted!
Must be, was thinking the same looks ridiculous. Siobhan looked unrecognizable with it. I always thought that about steph tho. So so over filtered…layers of filters I’d say

Reactions: 13
‘Not because of the Rona though. Because I felt like I was in a good run of things with training and work, and didn’t want to mess it up.’

so no regard to the pandemic once again, and she says it so nonchalantly too? Like not because of the thing that everyone else stopped going places for, but Because I’m stubborn and a boss and headstrong (pick me)?? What a dick. And who has ever not gone on holiday because they’re in a good run of work? Like normal people plan their holidays ahead and actually live this life of balance she preaches about, so coming up to a holiday they don’t talk themselves out of going?? Because they know it’s fine to go and they’ll be fine coming back to work?
To me that just screams that she knows herself she’ll be off the wagon as soon as she lets herself? That’s worrying like.. can’t even trust herself to go on holidays and relax that control a small bit or she’ll screw herself over? Yeah that’s deffo not a red flag at all shiv, queen of self awareness 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There is a trend where she does the teeth cellotape videos last minute, just as she is going out the door

Reactions: 6
Yeah she "had to" book business class as it was the only ticket type remaining.
You booked last week ffs, and you have been informing all that hundreds of thousands of ppl attend NeverNeverLand Festival.
Shive deflecting her incompetence onto Eurostar and the festival.
It's OK though, it's a "business expense"

Reactions: 7
Admitting you've spent hundreds on a festival for a line up you haven't even looked at is just admitting you're going to do ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Admitting you've spent hundreds on a festival for a line up you haven't even looked at is just admitting you're going to do ❄
That post was just her flexing that she knows the names of 6 DJs. I’d say the anxiety is kicking in big time.

Reactions: 19
I'd say she's raging she has to travel there by herself.. I'm surprised she didn't fly to Belfast to fly with Sinead! Although sinead has gemma going with her so she probably won't be siobhans best friend for the weekend

Reactions: 12
I'd say she's raging she has to travel there by herself.. I'm surprised she didn't fly to Belfast to fly with Sinead! Although sinead has gemma going with her so she probably won't be siobhans best friend for the weekend
And why would she be. Pretty sure Shiv was a moany mare at Silverstone. Negative vibes and all that. ✌

She is past her useful life to Sinead

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her explanation of how the Eurostar works is hilarious - yes Siobhan it goes “all the way” to Brussels and is a train that runs from St Pancras - god help her she thinks none of us have ever been on it. And first class is not worth what shes paid, done it for work and wouldn’t pay it especially given how quick the journey is total waste of money

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus Christ I’m up all night with a stomach bug and I go onto her stories and she’s off again with the whiting strips :sick: as if my stomach wasn’t in bits before🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she will be a spare part this weekend. She will position herself front and centre in every photo and try to be the loudest going but won't get the attention or validation she craves.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.