Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ravey Ravey Shiv Shiv the personality this weekend. She'll be a wreck if she goes on the psychedelics as the group likely will.

I'm hear for the mayhem.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she going to be the only singleton there? All of the other usual scrotes seem to be coupled up.

I mean absolutely no offence to single people when I say this but I cannot think of anything more depressing than being in my mid thirties, single and going to a festival with a group of fake friends and their partners.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'll punch myself in the face if she starts recording herself raving and scanning her camera around the place. What is the thought process when ppl do that?

• Haha
That post was just her flexing that she knows the names of 6 DJs. I’d say the anxiety is kicking in big time.
Willie Nelson better be playing at TML ....thats the usual tag she put with her mandatory suitcase travel story post.
Hope there is also a Jazz Techno dance stage too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok gonna call it here, she arrives, gets smashed losses everything blames it on been robbed,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She could have tippexed her nails with all the time she’s been saving lately. The bleeping state of it.
That video! ZERO self respect. Like, absolutely disgusting.

Her explanation of how the Eurostar works is hilarious - yes Siobhan it goes “all the way” to Brussels and is a train that runs from St Pancras - god help her she thinks none of us have ever been on it. And first class is not worth what shes paid, done it for work and wouldn’t pay it especially given how quick the journey is total waste of money
She keeps slipping too - trying to make out it's all brilliant, but then admitting that the lounge was jammed.

Seems like she was going Business Premier? Such a businesswoman.

Reactions: 5
Although sinead has gemma going with her so she probably won't be siobhans best friend for the weekend
Sinead has Gemma and Jack. Shiv will be livid that she’ll be on her own. She’ll have to leech onto someone else make new friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Massive lack of enthusiasm about this trip from Shiv. Normally she would be harping on about it. Sineads birthday party was last night, not much posted about it. Given how Shiv travels it's something that she didn't go the short distance to Belfast.

She can't stand the sight of happy couples.

Will the F1 superfan be watching the French Grand Prix on her phone during the festival? 🤔
No she will be wondering how she can ask for a refund from Tomorrowland 😂

But knowing the type of person she is. I expect we will get a story of her in the middle of 100,000 people with her phone out watching the Grand Prix 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That video! ZERO self respect. Like, absolutely disgusting.

She keeps slipping too - trying to make out it's all brilliant, but then admitting that the lounge was jammed.

Seems like she was going Business Premier? Such a businesswoman.
You get champagne and spirits in business class and a better meal, it’s literally the only difference bar the lounge which in London is rammed. There is wine on the standard class menu but not champagne, although the only time I’ve ever seen anyone with a drink is coming back late at night after a day of meetings, not on a morning train.

Reactions: 4
She is shitting herself about Tomorrowland. She knows she's too old. She knows without pharmaceutical assistance being stuck in a field in Belgium surrounded by kids is going to be a chore. She knows she can't afford it. She knows what Becca Gillen is like and the pressure to "partake". She knows she can use it for content but really can't be arsed going. She knows that she has moved marginally away from the tie dye Bali hun bullshit. She knows that she's an alcoholic and TML isn't a booze fest. She is one sad fxxker desperate to hang out with the "cool girls". And it's all playing out in public like some excruciating version of The Trueman Show. Delicious..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
As someone who loves a festival / concert, you get to a stage in life where u call it a day for certain ones and I agree with all the above she's shitting herself now after agreeing to this concert. The rest are late 20s early 30s all partnered up and buzzing to be going. Her email the other day was her conscious talking knowing its bali all over again hanging with the younger crowd is just not cool. She's so lost in life.

Reactions: 24
No she will be wondering how she can ask for a refund from Tomorrowland 😂

But knowing the type of person she is. I expect we will get a story of her in the middle of 100,000 people with her phone out watching the Grand Prix 😂
+ The All Ireland final

Has she even posted and empowered the women playing in Euro 2022 right now?? A sporting event that is attracting millions.....

No she hasn't, but she mentioned United fans the other day (men's team)

An absolute pick me dose.

As someone who loves a festival / concert, you get to a stage in life where u call it a day for certain ones and I agree with all the above she's shitting herself now after agreeing to this concert. The rest are late 20s early 30s all partnered up and buzzing to be going. Her email the other day was her conscious talking knowing its bali all over again hanging with the younger crowd is just not cool. She's so lost in life.
A proper functioning 34 yr old adult would have said duck this and sold their ticket because in reality at that age you have learned enough and are over what people think. Shiv is still yearning to be accepted.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All the way to Brussels and she ends up heading straight to Wagamama. Give me strength.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She is shitting herself about Tomorrowland. She knows she's too old. She knows without pharmaceutical assistance being stuck in a field in Belgium surrounded by kids is going to be a chore. She knows she can't afford it. She knows what Becca Gillen is like and the pressure to "partake". She knows she can use it for content but really can't be arsed going. She knows that she has moved marginally away from the tie dye Bali hun bullshit. She knows that she's an alcoholic and TML isn't a booze fest. She is one sad fxxker desperate to hang out with the "cool girls". And it's all playing out in public like some excruciating version of The Trueman Show. Delicious..
Olima that you ? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she is going to have a complete meltdown while away. Being around successful con artists , who don`t have issues with their banks , is going to make her realise how much of a fraud she truly is

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.