Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The inevitable ‘craving routine’ and ‘craving vegetables’ will be making a return after this trip

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hate defending her but the raves in Europe draw an older crowd. It’s not unusual to see people in their 50/60 enjoying themselves there and being single at any age shouldn’t be used as a reason not to go places.
I'm 35 and Tomorrowland is on my list to go to with my partner! Didn't plan on leaving it as late as 50 but sure why not😂

Like I can be messy but if I was taking a full mirror selfie I'd pick up the rubbish on the floor.
She's so manic to get the "Yolo girl going travelling picture" she forgets important detail like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm 35 and Tomorrowland is on my list to go to with my partner! Didn't plan on leaving it as late as 50 but sure why not😂

She's so manic to get the "Yolo girl going travelling picture" she forgets important detail like that.
Age is only a number. Music can be enjoyed at every age. It’s on my list as well, I’ll get to it at least once

Reactions: 14
Like I can be messy but if I was taking a full mirror selfie I'd pick up the rubbish on the floor.
I've been in my place years and the clutter is actually terrible...but I wouldn't go posting a photo having not even bothered to pick tags off the floor. They wouldn't be there in the first place! And they're obviously going to be there when she arrives back too.

Reactions: 11
Daily reader with a confession…Ive been reading this thread title as leather-itis. And we’re pg34…
Like this girl has a severe case of leatheritis from sitting in Bali for 10 years and is perma sundamaged 😳
I came up with this thread title which included ‘leather-tits’ and I’m completely in love with you for thinking it's been leather- itis all this time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She is shitting herself about Tomorrowland. She knows she's too old. She knows without pharmaceutical assistance being stuck in a field in Belgium surrounded by kids is going to be a chore. She knows she can't afford it. She knows what Becca Gillen is like and the pressure to "partake". She knows she can use it for content but really can't be arsed going. She knows that she has moved marginally away from the tie dye Bali hun bullshit. She knows that she's an alcoholic and TML isn't a booze fest. She is one sad fxxker desperate to hang out with the "cool girls". And it's all playing out in public like some excruciating version of The Trueman Show. Delicious..
Would you say she occasionally does drugs?

Reactions: 3
Really! I thought it was alcohol she favoured. So hypocritical having a fitness brand 🙈
They are all the same be very surprised if they are not on the ❄❄ for the weekend, you will know by the level of stories they put up, but to put up with that tit music you would want something in you 🤣🤣

• Haha
They are all the same be very surprised if they are not on the ❄❄ for the weekend, you will know by the level of stories they put up, but to put up with that tit music you would want something in you 🤣🤣
😂😂 definitely! My idea of hell if I’m honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does whatever she needs to do to be "perceived" as cool. If the crowd she's with are doing drugs then she's partaking.

She went through an "I'm not drinking" phase in Bali staying out late and posting lots of dance floor videos. Everyone was off their nut and Shiv was in the thick of it🤣

The inevitable ‘craving routine’ and ‘craving vegetables’ will be making a return after this trip
And the inevitable pics of a few bits of veg smothered in sauce and overtaken by some meat in batter, will come shortly after that. #health

Reactions: 7
I know this was covered a few a few pages ago but I don't think we have given enough WTF energy to the fact that she set up a camera to film herself reading a book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
You obviously didn't see the Paddy's day debacle at Finns Beach club.At Finns it was frankly ridiculous on Paddy's day. Everyone was off their chunk.

Or the impromptu make up tutorial 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
You obviously didn't see the Paddy's day debacle at Finns Beach club.

Or the impromptu make up tutorial 😂
That delight was off the scale!

She was off her bloody box, jaw swinging, erratic movement and chatting more tit than usual.

Hope she has taken that poxy water tooth brush mouth douche thing she swears by, she is going to need it this weekend!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All the way to Brussels and she ends up heading straight to Wagamama. Give me strength.
I assumed she went to Wagas cos they'll sit you by some strangers when you're on your own, so she can post a picture and make it look like she's with someone. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.