Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably thinks she has to watch it live in case she sees something on line that would spoil it for her.. and she's probably giving running commentary of it in WhatsApp groups or something!

Reactions: 8
What she gonna be doing when they are all off their heads on pills and the rest. Becca is a proper pill head and sinead won't say no to what's being banded about.

Reactions: 6
What she gonna be doing when they are all off their heads on pills and the rest. Becca is a proper pill head and sinead won't say no to what's being banded about.
She's gonna be the awkward oul' Aunty standing around looking like a spare part with her phone surgically attached to her hand (total comfrot blanket- she'd lose her life without it!) as usual.

I reckon all the 'drama' leading up to Tomorrowland (clothes not arriving in time, travel problems etc) were all a way of trying to get out of it without her backing out?

I also reckon she has serious financial issues and is shitting it now she actually has obligations.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's the ultimated can kicker Shiv. Kicks all her problems down the road and ignores them. Until one day the road runs out and there is no where else to go.(except the River valley box room of course)
And that day is very close.

Reactions: 13
The irony, well at least the spitting part is the only thing true about what shes spewing
Screenshot_20220720-103829_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not getting the nails done is classic cutting down on spending. Cut things myself when I was buying my house , most didn’t come back as duck me inflation .

Also why dear god why do I have to suffer the bleeping squirming embarrassment of her re sharing that bleeping seagulls croc crap. I can’t even begin to describe how badly I squirm with how naff , pathetic & uninteresting these cool people behave .
Arseholes

Reactions: 17
Remember hot girl summer last year when she flew from London to Croatia on her own to take photos of Daniel Wellington watches and complain that couples were judging her at dinner? What is this years equivalent?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.