Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she sunbathing and putting a temperature stamp on it as if its something to be proud of. 38° is heat that will damage you. She really is very silly if she is not wearing sunscreen. This is not.'enjoy a picnic in the park' type of heat, it's very dangerous and all of the news ane Instagram accounts I follow are really pushing the safety measures people should take. This one is out at the peak of the day lying in an empty park in a bikini with no (probably) no sunscreen on. I would start a petition to get her blue tick removed. People really need to stop seeing her as a positive influence

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Agree 100% with the above. She’s a ginger with pale Irish skin, she should be indoors period today. The absolute best she can hope for by sunbathing in this extreme heat is more of the sun damage she’s got which will age her another 10 years overnight. The worst is a deadly skin cancer. Turn on the news on literally any channel right now and it’s advice on how not to die in the unprecedented weather this week and she decides to sit out in it in a skimpy bikini. Wholly irresponsible content from this clown. I hope she’s getting lots of DMs about being an absolute asshole about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Queen of undressing, the word you're looking for is slob hun 🥰

Can't get over the "sunbathing" she's deluded. You're ginger, you have Irish skin tone (like myself, no harm!) you're burning your skin and damaging it. End of.

Reactions: 14
Agree 100% with the above. She’s a ginger with pale Irish skin, she should be indoors period today. The absolute best she can hope for by sunbathing in this extreme heat is more of the sun damage she’s got which will age her another 10 years overnight. The worst is a deadly skin cancer. Turn on the news on literally any channel right now and it’s advice on how not to die in the unprecedented weather this week and she decides to sit out in it in a skimpy bikini. Wholly irresponsible content from this clown. I hope she’s getting lots of DMs about being an absolute asshole about this.
Really surprised we haven't had a story yet exclaiming how she can't believe NOBODY else is sunbathing in the park... Has nobody else lived in Bali and acclimatised to sunbathing in deadly heat levels 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Worse thing is she doesnt actually tan so what is the point. All she is doing is making her lips regress into her face. I wouldn't wish it on anyone but can you imagine in a few years she got cancer .... she would have a go fund set up for Bali cancer treatment.

Reactions: 10
She’s a moron. If she does stick it out in London through the winter I bet she’ll use sunbeds.

Reactions: 8
If nastygal really didn't send her a confirmation emails, all she has to do is get in contact with them with all the information like her name, address, contact number/email and I'm sure they'll be able to track it in their system! Highly doubt she ordered and now she's panicking and only ordering tonight for delivery tomorrow

Reactions: 11
Why is she sunbathing and putting a temperature stamp on it as if its something to be proud of. 38° is heat that will damage you. She really is very silly if she is not wearing sunscreen. This is not.'enjoy a picnic in the park' type of heat, it's very dangerous and all of the news ane Instagram accounts I follow are really pushing the safety measures people should take. This one is out at the peak of the day lying in an empty park in a bikini with no (probably) no sunscreen on. I would start a petition to get her blue tick removed. People really need to stop seeing her as a positive influence
… I love London

😂 I’m just gonna add that to random messages now. She seems to have gone manic and keeps telling people how much she loves London 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think this is the outfit, flaps out O furnace. She's just trying to get a freebie cause the furnace is dry, both of them!
Screenshot_20220719-195254_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Haha the passive aggressive half a head is back. it's more than likely a ruse though as she can't afford different clothes. Eating a ready meal because she doesn't want to eat out. Sure Jan. How about you do a shop and cook in your lovely new kitchen!!??

Manic dope.

Will she f**k right off with the temperature stamp on every bloody post. twit.
Because nobody else in the whole country realises its hot. I almost put on a North Face coat today until I saw Shiv's temperature stamp. Then I wore a bikini that showed my flaps to the world instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Haha the passive aggressive half a head is back. it's more than likely a ruse though as she can't afford different clothes. Eating a ready meal because she doesn't want to eat out. Sure Jan. How about you do a shop and cook in your lovely new kitchen!!??

Manic dope.
She's just so weird. I can't be bothered to cook for myself usually, but still very rarely buy ready meals or takeaway because sandwiches, fruit, salads etc exist.

And as ever Shiv the humanitarian is too busy putting temperature stamps on photos of her flaps, whilst surgerys are scaled back, 90000 admissions to hospitals with heat related incidents not to mention poor workers in general but here's this geebag lying in empty parks half naked. Probably some sex pest up a tree having a wank 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.