Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an anxious wreck. Probably the upcoming rent/Tomorrowland expense clash. The Silverstone shakedown didn't go to exactly to plan.

All the reshares 🤬🤬🤬

Ffs don't be encouraging her you bleeping braindead morons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Pushing the Furnace harder than Eddie Hall doing a 500kg deadlift. Trying to get her Silverstone money back. Coming towards a month in London now. I suspect rent is due and a pointlessly expensive trip to a field in Belgium is looming large on the financial horizon. I suspect AIB card issues will be rearing their monotonous and ugly head shortly.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus, what was the point of that undressing video?! The secondhand cringe is unreal! Someone needs to have a word with her, there’s something not right there

⬇ Me watching her stories lately…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Doing new client set ups, if you want to join the Furnace here's the link here 25% off. I'm away next week" (in other words if you don't sign up now you won't get to)

Besides in reality she's away for the next 3 months.

Reactions: 5
"Doing new client set ups, if you want to join the Furnace here's the link here 25% off. I'm away next week"
It's an ONLINE course- her being away doesn't impact people signing up- unless she has no wifi (which simply wouldn't happen!)

She's a melt, and anyone signing up to this course has money to throw away/fund her permanent holiday lifestyle...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah its pretty clear her recent posts are directed at attractingsomeone in particular, I wonder if Aoibhinn is moving to London.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ll never understand the colour/texture of her lips.

Its like something a 3yr old toddler makes at play school and sticks it onto Mr. PotatoHead

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God she is some messy fucker... What is she at with the drink?
That's her attempt at an ice coffee. There is more of it on the worktop than in the cup.

So sloppy, there is zero effort put into that. An utter mess. Ugh, such a turn off as well to potential suitors. It's a small thing but certainly all the small things build up to be giant red flags.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like those “Hair, Skin and nails” vitamins are really doing the trick, well - at least the hair part.

Are lads into girls with hairy boobs?
6BE28DCF-A865-42BD-87A4-5C9D95E59F8A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she seriously ask for hoover recommendations to only post the hoover with the most recommendations with an affiliate link?? You grubby little duck Siobhan!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.