Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good girl Siobhan, you are looking at your laptop and eating at the same time. You are studying so hard with your superior knowledge.

**Speaks as of speaking to A child in a creche** A gold star for you. Well done. Who's the best girl. Siobhan's the best girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have said this before and will say it again. What on EARTH will she be doing with herself in 5 yrs time if this shite living carries on as it is now?
I don’t live differently, very usual life and there are times and I think I wish I had a really exciting job or something a bit unusual, but at least I have friends and family and a bit of money to have a holiday every year. I am very fortunate.
She has nothing. Her life is unsustainable and empty.

Reactions: 19
It's amazing the amount of mundane life hacks she is giving the world now.
Reading on a train.
Eating while studying.
Most ppl discover these in there teens/20s, not Shiv, she on the way to 40 before picking up this tricks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She seems to be hell-bent on getting everything done as quickly as possible. Alcohol must be the primary motivator. I reckon there must be potential for daytime drinking today with some random rent-a-friend.

Reactions: 21
110% convinced she was dropped on her head as a child. She just comes across as so stupid in the inane nonsense she comes out with.

Could you imagine having to sit and have a conversation with her. I'd say her chats are awkward torture.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's surely reading here and trolling us? Like, she's doing what regular people do every bloody day, except without having to actually work all day. Just reading a few client questionnaires so she can lie in the part after a BJJ class.
WHY won't she clean her screen?
Telling that she shared as the positive feedback, but not the answer to what could be improved. How very surprising.

Reactions: 6
She would be an idiot to drink today, it’s going to be close to 40 degrees. Saying she’s going to lay out in the sun and tan is bad enough. Any responsible PT (or even just as someone with a large following) should be telling people to keep cool and hydrated.

Reactions: 16
Sure she already said she was scrubbing off her fake tan to top up her real one.... leathertits to the core... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Sure she already said she was scrubbing off her fake tan to top up her real one.... leathertits to the core... :rolleyes:
And she's ginger so the "tan" she's getting is pure unadulterated skin damage. Who is she fooling banging on about "tanning" in 40 degrees?

And agree with others, these "london life hacks" are mortifying. The rest of us figured that stuff out in the first week of our first real job after college.

She's so completely tone deaf and lacking in self awareness.

Reactions: 18
“You can still join The Furnace for the next couple of days with 25% off - this is a really good deal. This never really happens. Quick join now and don’t miss out cause it won’t happen again for a while”

….22 mins after flash sale ends

“If you want to join The Furnace - it’s now 33% off but quick. Seriously. Hurry. The never happens. Come on. Join now. Please. Quuuuuuick”

Ginger pox.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“You can still join The Furnace for the next couple of days with 25% off - this is a really good deal. This never really happens. Quick join now and don’t miss out cause it won’t happen again for a while”

….22 mins after flash sale ends

“If you want to join The Furnace - it’s now 33% off but quick. Seriously. Hurry. The never happens. Come on. Join now. Please. Quuuuuuick”

Ginger pox.
I can’t tell if this is satire or she actually came on and said that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd nearly guarantee she's going to be "tanning", i.e. burning her Irish skin to within an inch of its life, while having had a few sneaky proseccos.

5 year plan for Siobhan: cirrhosis of the liver, and/or melanoma.

Reactions: 15
2nd post here today- you know she is getting on my tits. This London ‘stay’ - exhibit z - Whole foods - is the most basic witch summer I’ve seen in a long time - the only furnace burning this summer is the hole in her business account because of her credit card. And she thinks it’s all an adventure. Cue Tomorrowland picture next week with that stupid bleeping pose of one hand and one leg in the air, holding a drink and ‘living my best life’ bullshit.

Maybe I just I need to go lie down in a park somewhere with 40 degrees heat and a fan from Dealz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
why exactly
is she in london?
The easy version - she watched an Instagram reel where someone said they can’t be productive in a country like Bali. Then had a lightbulb moment - dissed the friends she made in Bali. Then set up in London - for a reason no one understands 😂.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.