Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I'm some kind of fuddy duddy, but honestly people (Shiv) need to know when to put it away
No youā€™re not - Iā€™m all for people being in the park getting a tan on in this weather (once itā€™s safe to do so). But I was wearing shorts and top off - not a pair of speedos šŸ˜‚.

I seen a few wearing bikinis and a bikini top and shorts. Lol she was literally in the smallest one she had šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure anyone who does BBJ properly would never refer to their GI as anything other than a Gi for respect of the traditions! Sheā€™s such a bandwagoner

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Start eating like an adult from the same woman who batters Babybels, constantly eats takeout food and makes a big deal out of doing her first ever (and last) big shop.

Does this dangerous tool even listen to herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pretty sure anyone who does BBJ properly would never refer to their GI as anything other than a Gi for respect of the traditions! Sheā€™s such a bandwagoner
I mean this is the same woman that has to video all the ā€œcharityā€ things she did for feed Bali and the same woman that was taking selfies and pretending to be pensive while visiting death camps in Cambodiaā€¦. So tradition or respect means nothing to her šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Firstly - she severely over exercises to compensate for her terrible diet and complete inability to cook a home cooked meal. ā€œI was the only one at class todayā€ yes because youā€™re addicted shiv and you have no life. Normal ppl donā€™t feel the need to compulsively exercise in 40degree heat.

also do we all need to see shiv deep breathing while changing out of her robes or whatever you called them.

sheā€™s just an empty vacuum, like her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh dear god why would you go to the effort of setting up your phone to video yourself stripping off after an ā€œexercise classā€ fuk sheā€™s a weirdo šŸ¤¢

Eye fuking the camera too looking at herself šŸ¤¢šŸ„“
While staring at the camera like she's going to devour herself the bloody oddball.

• Haha
Oh dear god why would you go to the effort of setting up your phone to video yourself stripping off after an ā€œexercise classā€ fuk sheā€™s a weirdo šŸ¤¢

Eye fuking the camera too looking at herself šŸ¤¢šŸ„“
Sheā€™s giving those vibes that would make me think in secondary she would say she was friends with her teachers cause they understood her better

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For someone who thinks so highly of her psychological learning , she really hasnā€™t got a clue of basics! That latest reel is just her judgementally listing off six pieces of unsolicited advice finishing off by judging someoneā€™s perception of their ā€œsugar addictionā€ ! Because thatā€™s what people respond to ā€¦. šŸ¤“ if itā€™s that simple as ā€œeat like an adultā€ then why should anyone pay for her spreadsheet ?
correct me if Iā€™m wrong but didnā€™t JS harp on about sugar addiction in a judgmental way too ?

Reactions: 12
For someone who thinks so highly of her psychological learning , she really hasnā€™t got a clue of basics! That latest reel is just her judgementally listing off six pieces of unsolicited advice finishing off by judging someoneā€™s perception of their ā€œsugar addictionā€ ! Because thatā€™s what people respond to ā€¦. šŸ¤“ if itā€™s that simple as ā€œeat like an adultā€ then why should anyone pay for her spreadsheet ?
correct me if Iā€™m wrong but didnā€™t JS harp on about sugar addiction in a judgmental way too ?
*camera set at vagina level*

"Eat sugar, fat,complex carbs, whatever carbs you want"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must think someone she likes is going to watch her story and think wow, I love the way she undresses and then want to go out with her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
ā€œJust back from Clapham Common. Itā€™s not common though. Itā€™s really posh and cool. Lots of cool people. Including me. Iā€™m cool.
Have to get some after sun - burnt my fanny when I was in the park being really cool. Everyone said not to sunbathe cause it was too hot, but i lived in Bali so Iā€™m really, really used to the sun - probably more than anyone else in London, probably even the world.

Also, sun reeking havoc with my gorgeous hair. I still look gorgeous though, caught at least 3 fellas having a little poke and fiddle while they looked at me.

Off to listen to some jazz now with some garden peas on my hoo-haaā€
View attachment 1427866

The male equivalent of Jazzy Shiv Shiv
View attachment 1427929
A POKE AND A FIDDLE HAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone but a clicker on the number of temperature stamps and the number of times she says she lives London (without ever giving any reasons why).

Her Life just gets sadder by the day,

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.