Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just hop on and ask again how overnight she went from nomad lifestyle beach bum yoga karate Thai YOLO never leaving Bali ever to I wanna live in London and settle down??? I can't understand how fast it all changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can I just hop on and ask again how overnight she went from nomad lifestyle beach bum yoga karate Thai YOLO never leaving Bali ever to I wanna live in London and settle down??? I can't understand how fast it all changed.
She ran out of money, that's how.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First thinking noticed also lol why would anyone think that's a good idea ๐Ÿ˜†
Louise Cooney had her whole above cabinet area in her kitchen filler with them in her last flat ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ™„must be a thing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Reminds me of a college accommodation type thing

Reactions: 17
Iโ€™ve lurked here for a long time and never posted but my god the last few months have made me feel uncomfortable. Zero self awareness or honesty with herself. Itโ€™s all gotten very desperate and sad.

Reactions: 26
Iโ€™ve lurked here for a long time and never posted but my god the last few months have made me feel uncomfortable. Zero self awareness or honesty with herself. Itโ€™s all gotten very desperate and sad.
Honestly once you post once you will keep doing it, cause you become more and more aware of what an absolute dope this one is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Morning thoughts: she loves drink (saying it out loud for once) and she did so much work yesterday (while watching tv) that she will take a day off today i.e. my week long motivation to write a daily email is gone and normal service had resumed - Monday Margs, Tuesday Tacos, Wet Wednesdays & Thirsty Thursdays incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 10
โ€œReading one of the books on the train to save timeโ€. I no longer have any words.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
thank god shes saving so much time reading on the train, she has such a tightly packed schedule that includes spending the afternoon lying in the park, how else will she read those 10 pages.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For someone who like to live differently and pushes against the norms whyyyy is everything such a task for her ??

Reading on the train to save time.
Walking around her apartment to get steps in.

If you find these things such a chore.... just don't do them ??!

Reactions: 15
I want to know what's she doing that she's saving time , for what exactly?? I can't understand the time stamp for 5am and then saying she had no time or is saving time by x y and z. Like alot of 35 you I can get up at 7am get my 2 kids.ready for school /creche, pack lunches clean.and be at work for 9 (an hour commute) come home, cook clean bedtime and still get walks or exercise read and watch telly etc while 8 months pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
More inane ramblings this morning. You just know she's glued to her phone with all the talk about the heat and it's triggering drinking cravings and thoughts in her head. Thinking about alcohol and declaring love for it in the morning at 6am is a major๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ.

Reactions: 24
Oh but her values are freedom and fun so the 12 margs sheโ€™ll be guzzling later are completely justified and in fact, inspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.