Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't tell a fly-half from a winger, nothing is safe from the Ginger Minger #threadtitle

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely not another bandwagon for our shiv I suppose she had to replace the GAA with no final outing for her beloved Dublin!! Found it funny how she went back replaying the Conor Murray bits after her pathetic attempts a few years ago to get him to notice her when he was voted the most eligible bachelor in Irish sport what a match for athlete shiv how did he resist 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her dad did a great job of setting up the TV

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You would think she would have better definition in her quads the amount of bandwagons she climbs on and off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
How does she eat so much take out

it’s beyond baffling

you cannot track what you’re eating from takeaway constantly

Reactions: 11
So now step aerobics is pointless… I’d rather a step than mounting men in dressing-gown-like outfits on the daily

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So now step aerobics is pointless… I’d rather a step than mounting men in dressing-gown-like outfits on the daily
I don't get it at all. She's a "coach" and should be encouraging all types of movement but chooses to tit on this for example. Step aerobics can be a decent workout as it can be high intensity and can be done at home easily due to only requiring a step. She is the worst type of influencer.
James Smith doesn't like Spin classes so this must be her version.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Surely the idea is that you find an exercise you like doing and try to incorporate that into your life? Maybe step aerobics is just what some people might love to do instead of going into a gym and lifting weights.
If her motivation was to help women become healthier she wouldn’t be looking down on any type of exercise. But we all know her motivation is to make money so she can live differently 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wouldn’t she be better off reflecting on the quality of her PT course than on the quality of step aerobics ! 🤓Her course was 50% learning the grapevine in her words ! We always assumed she had done a really low tier course but thanks for verifying it Shiv! ✌

Also get off your high horse! You step around your house reading books all day ! Not to mention stepping up and down off every bandwagon there is going.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t imagine a PT course would be teaching you how to coach someone in step aerobics?

I did a certificate in Exercise and Health fitness years ago and one module was about how to teach step aerobics. It was great craic. The qualification at the end was fitness instructor though- giving group classes and working on the gym floor.

Surely she did a higher level course than that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also - I don’t follow her on Tik Tok but there’s a new math trend going on. Being timed and answering math problems.

Why hasn’t the resident mathematician jumped on this trend?

Reactions: 12
We have all seen her do that stupid bleeping dance. She doesn’t have any co ordination or rhythm. Those step classes are super difficult.
She just has to hate on everyone who doesn’t do what she does.

Reactions: 19
What the duck is wrong with step aerobics??

Christ she's some dose. I'd do a step aerobics class before going into a gym and being surrounded by wankers like her filming themselves.

There's ALL different levels of fitness and abilities Soibhan, not everyone is interested in exercising to YOUR level.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.