Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder will she get her money back ? What was her actual complaint ? I love how they haven bothered with her so far. So embarrassing the scabby way she's trying to get money. Her who flogs absolute tit can hardly complain.

Reactions: 8
Thought she would pull out of this festival to save money, but goes and spends £500 on a train! 🙈

Now on her stories, oh don't mind me just casually listening to Jazz music hahaha
Same the other week watching the tennis, sad!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So she knew she was going to Tomorrowland for months and months and only decided to buy her train ticket today?? No wonder it was £500! Would she ever just f**k right off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
For someone that advocates leading such a healthy life - working out, eating well…leading by example etc.
She looks terrible. Like, her skin is so so aged. Her complexion, hair, lips, even her eyes look dead.
She looks like someone 15/20yrs old than she is, reminds me of someone with alcohol issues.

3B234ECA-745E-42D0-9EA3-369D4307F4F7.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Still have 20 spaces left. Out of 20 I’m sure
Very dentist sucky today.
who is she trying to kid with the I’ve grown up facade?Rents a long term, buys A bog cleaner, listens to jazz and plays tennis. She’s gone from a 23 year old bali instahun to a 55 year old approaching retirement. She is such a wank.
With you all on the BJJ BS. 2 sweaty ass adults rolling around A sweaty Mat. I just can’t.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I missing something or why is she going to Tommorowland?

Isn't the entire festival just EDM and was popular maybe 5 years ago. There's so many better festivals for a better value for money.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Heathrow not allowing airlines to sell new tickets for summer, so was forced to go by eurostar. Like some1 said she knew about this ages ago, think she included it on her summer plans post.
I just love seeing this idiot burn through money to keep the instahun facade.
On a completely unrelated note, sign up for the furnace...sale now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is soooooo unattractive
Look at my nails, I take biotin, not really for the nails, for my hair (sucky noise), but my nails, (shows awful stumpy tippexed rotten things), I had to bite them before training
Aaaaarrrgggghhhh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Am I missing something or why is she going to Tommorowland?

Isn't the entire festival just EDM and was popular maybe 5 years ago. There's so many better festivals for a better value for money.
Hardly the sort of place you’d expect to find our Jazz connoisseur, Lady Shivington

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her routine is just:
*spends a ridiculous amount of money and tells the whole of Instagram about it*
”omg I’m totally about helping women change their lives to be like me… but pay me £79 a month tho so I can reimburse myself”

• Heart
  • Haha
Who is she trying to impress with the jazz. Such a dope. Not one single word she has said today is in a normal, believable tone. It is sad. She is a loner who latches know to various people but nothing ever sticks. Her longest relationship is with her phone. She needs to go cold turkey: no phone & takeaway and maybe see a counsellor. Before everything comes falling down.

She is soooooo unattractive
Look at my nails, I take biotin, not really for the nails, for my hair (sucky noise), but my nails, (shows awful stumpy tippexed rotten things), I had to bite them before training
Aaaaarrrgggghhhh
Imagine boasting about how grown up you are, managing to buy cutlery for the first time in your mid 30s...and apparently not even having a scissors.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks like a crack addict. Her anxiety is through the roof, you can see it in her face as she
scams and shills everything she can to meet her commitments.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn't she say recently she's on Hinge ? Couldn you only imagine the absolute cringe of it?
'jazz music enthusiast'
'F1 aficionado''
"BJJ fanatic (I can wrestle you ;) )"
"I DONT use filters what you see is what you get"
"iRiSh ginger & proud"
"Must read books, minimum 10 pages per day"

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Isn't hinge the dating app with the voice notes? Imagine listening to that horse ashtray voice in the morning... Yikes she's unbearable looking for a refund... For someone who lives the high life she's quite scabby...

• Haha
Can someone please just put her down. At this stage it’s the most humane thing to do. Dragging out her downfall and manic spending.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.