Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Passively aggressively suggesting people can't handle a woman who knows her own mind.

Not just upset at being called a greedy broke dipso who wants a refund because she didn't get 850 drinks for £850.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone suspect she gave them a deadline for a refund on the threat that she would expose them and the deadline has now passed?!

I'm nearly turning inside out with the cringe. Some two bit nobody "online PT" trying to shake down formula 1 for a few hundred quid "or I'll expose yiz to me 150k followers, wha'?"

:LOL:

ETA: she claims the only people saying Silverstone was good were the ones who got tickets for free. This is the same girl who claimed yesterday she was INUNDATED for requests to affiliate link her toilet brush and her clothes horse! :LOL:
Regarding those requests she’s apparently getting for her Amazon crap, how are people spamming her with requests when she has her DMs turned off, and there’s not one mention of it in the comments?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's such an entitled geebag. Wants them to acknowledge and say sorry to her for purchasing a product that she signed up to the terms of.

It's an attempted shakedown on a company using her follower count as leverage and glaringly obvious for all to see.

Suck it up Shiv. Absolutely dislike her!!!!!! She is the vilest obnoxious human on social media. Has the all the traits of the worst of influenzas. Why is she complaining now, could she not have complained 10 days ago? No she couldn't because this is all she could think of in her master plan to gather some funds.

Vile!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I will admit I am jealous of how much stuff she can afford 🙈 living in London is soo expensive and she’s able to afford at least 2 food take outs a day. How!? I’m living in Ireland in a small village and I consider a take away/eatting out as a treat like once a week. There’s no way I could afford to eat out 2 meals a day & that’s in Ireland where I’m sure things are alot less expensive that London. I mean that egg muffin she had this morning probably cost her close to 10£ ! I wish I could afford to spend like that, I nearly have heart failure when I go to buy myself a bar of chocolate in the shop and it’s over 1€ 🤣🤣
Don't feel jealous or as if you are failing in some way. I am the very same as you budget-wise, however in a North American city, on a good wage, modest housing expenses and literally only eat out/take out once or twice a month. Don't do half the 'activities' she does be at and ubers are a rare treat (i have feet and a public transit card lol) But i do have stability in my life, I can budget and am building up some savings for the next stage in life, I have a pension (i know so boring!!) I have health insurance and a career which is progressing. This yoke is living month to month, possibly with many credit cards, no financial security and in an industry with a limited life span.
Chin up, we're not doing too badly at all in comparison ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Really bulling over her Silverstone drama. The closest I've ever been to direct messaging her.

This type of thing is exactly why the scam artist has 33 threads on Tattle.

If that's not enough to look at her own behaviours I don't know what is. You would wonder does it ever occur to her why she is so disliked?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For my Dad's 70th birthday we went to the British Grand Prix at Silverstone. This was in 2019. We didn't have hospitality but paid for tickets in the stand opposite the pits. They cost a pretty penny and I had to save for the tickets but they were so worth it because he loved it so much. Of course if you're just a pretend fan, going to get hospitality in an attempt to look well off and like you're something special then it would be a complete waste.
Already saving to take my Dad (a true fan) for his 75th birthday.😊

Don't feel jealous or as if you are failing in some way. I am the very same as you budget-wise, however in a North American city, on a good wage, modest housing expenses and literally only eat out/take out once or twice a month. Don't do half the 'activities' she does be at and ubers are a rare treat (i have feet and a public transit card lol) But i do have stability in my life, I can budget and am building up some savings for the next stage in life, I have a pension (i know so boring!!) I have health insurance and a career which is progressing. This yoke is living month to month, possibly with many credit cards, no financial security and in an industry with a limited life span.
Chin up, we're not doing too badly at all in comparison ;)
And you live decent, honest lives. Sounds good to me!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She is so trying to get a refund, is Heg complaining on her stories? Cause I'm blocked!! She is running out of cash and thinks an ultimatum from some gee bag from Sword is a hard hit. She is so embarrassing 😆😆😆 she was only there for the drink and a F1 boyfriend and and didnt get it !! Bitter much Shiv ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tickets for the Silverstone grand prix have traditionally always been twice or three times the price of other races. My dad goes to one or two races every year and he never goes to Silverstone because he says the tickets are so dear that you'd have your whole weekend at any European grand prix for the same price as the Silverstone tickets alone. She makes it out like she's a diehard f1 fan- her f1 knowledge consists of what's shown on drive to survive!

Reactions: 11
What she has just done is outed each and every person who ever gets anything for free and raves about it which is Let’s face it, pretty much anyone with a public profile on Instagram.

Reactions: 16
What is she wanting the refund for though? Sinead and herself - told everyone they went for the entire day of Sunday to get the most of the food and drink. They knew that there was only beers and wines (not that it would be an issue for her). They had a seat. The Grand Prix went ahead. They came on camera to say they had the best day ever…

So what are they actually complaining about?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is so trying to get a refund, is Heg complaining on her stories? Cause I'm blocked!! She is running out of cash and thinks an ultimatum from some gee bag from Sword is a hard hit. She is so embarrassing 😆😆😆 she was only there for the drink and a F1 boyfriend and and didnt get it !! Bitter much Shiv ?
Hegs is not even complaining, she's in her happy ditzy manifestation bubble. She also doesn't have the financial woes Shiv has as she is very clearly better at the whole influencer game.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hegs is not even complaining, she's in her happy ditzy manifestation bubble. She also doesn't have the financial woes Shiv has as she is very clearly better at the whole influencer game.
Oh but she also said it wasn't worth it and wouldn't do it again! It was the first indication that it wasn't the best weekend ever (not that any of us thought it was - it looked pretty pathetic for the obscene sums paid)

Reactions: 12
Her latest grid post. I just cant 😆 Gi, tennis, flat foot big foot, half price my Protein, beggy O Ho it's all too much, I must have missed something !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My step count would be 30k per day if Shiv's head was underneath my feet as I walked. I'd even be tempted to do a bit of a stomp.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.