Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
30k steps today. As an estimate, she has burned 1200 calories from walking alone, never mind her training. This is how she maintains some semblance of a figure. Totally unrealistic for 95% of the population. How can she coach anyone??

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ok so if someone complains about her or the furnace they are a troll & it’s an immediate block but she can complain about silverstone & send them emails & insta messages & it’s not trolling? The double standards on these huns kills me
Also she’s scathing about influencers who got free tickets giving great reviews…isn’t that what she does all the time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is she trying to brand herself as an F1 influencer now?
100% I've seen people with smaller followings collab with F1/F1 teams and they're very interactive on social media, I'd say thats why she brought Sinead along as well.

Its a big loss for F1 though as incoherent manic ramblings is just the type of content they're missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot believe this, what a self entitled prik. Like if she really wasn’t happy why didn’t she complain on the second day?
Lol this is because 1) they said themselves they should have gone earlier on the first day so they clearly regretted not taking full advantage 2) it rained at the qualifying and we all know Shiv hates the rain and 3) they only served beer and wine.
The cheek of her, that would be like going to Lanzarote for a week and wanting your money back because you were late arriving to the airport, it rained on your holiday and they only served Spanish food and then you decide to complain weeks later. She’s an absolute wagon. This is her worst move yet imo. Who the fluck does she think she is? 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Let's be real here, she's not an F1 fan.
Any true fan would have been absolutely delighted to be even near the track, nevermind having a £1500 race and hospitality ticket.

The gall, the audacity, the gumption of this eejit. The next month's rent must be causing some anxiety...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The last “tennis” post. Did she actually play or just pose for the discount code?she looks completely awkward and like she doesn’t want us to see how shite she is.

I don’t see her advertising teeth cello-tape when she isn’t given it for free.
Hegs is to busy recapping love island, like she’s the authority of LI.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
30k steps a day while training 1-2 times is so abnormal and unrealistic for her target market it’s bizarre. It seems her happiness/ self worth is tied to her step count and a militant regime that makes her ‘feel’ like she can control her addiction (have her cake and eat it too).

The toilet brush AF link is a new low for Shiv, and has to be worked into the next title!

Reactions: 27
Most of Ireland is roughly the same cost of living as London. Dublin is as dear if not more expensive. Where I lived in Liverpool was much cheaper than where I live now in Donegal. Dublin is probably more expensive than London or certainly comparable. You mentioned take away food. I could buy a family Pizza deal from my local takeaway in Seacombe in England for about 15 quid (3 small 8"pizzas chips and drinks) It's at least 30€ for me to get a family deal at Apache in Ballybofey. Everything is dearer here in Ireland - WiFi, car insurance, food shopping, fuel bills, alcohol, car parts, eating out etc. Luckily we have the North on our doorstep to mitigate the shocking prices. So eating out more often in the UK is much more doable than Ireland.

I've also lived in London before in Willesden so know London prices too.
Is anyone else as nosey as me and google image or google maps all the towns listed on these threads :ROFLMAO: I live in Brisbane (Aus) and love looking at all the towns in England and Ireland. Bali, not so much, it's where all our bogans go to travel on the cheap haha.

Reactions: 7
Cycling and recording again.
Also, are her parents not staying with her? She has hardly seen them, constantly training

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cycling and recording again.
Also, are her parents not staying with her? She has hardly seen them, constantly training
they prob in a hotel, Shiv wouldn’t want them in her apartment and they prob wouldn’t want to stay with her either!

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else as nosey as me and google image or google maps all the towns listed on these threads :ROFLMAO: I live in Brisbane (Aus) and love looking at all the towns in England and Ireland. Bali, not so much, it's where all our bogans go to travel on the cheap haha.
Me! 👋 Not really with influencers though.

I'm a bleep for google maps especially street view. I often find a nice place, pretend i live there and figure out how I would get from A to B.

It's a very strange tick I have. I wonder what it says about me. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The last “tennis” post. Did she actually play or just pose for the discount code?she looks completely awkward and like she doesn’t want us to see how shite she is.

I don’t see her advertising teeth cello-tape when she isn’t given it for free.
Hegs is to busy recapping love island, like she’s the authority of LI.
Those MP shorts reminded me of something.....
Screenshot_20220714-090520_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She thinks she's great at the tennis like everything else she does when she actually does it half arsed. Just doing things for the sake of being seen to be doing something with no real interest.

Reactions: 7
I actually can’t get over the silverstone thing.. like it was the best race of the year so far and she got to be there in person and she’s moaning? But I suppose if you’re only there for the food and drink and not the race itself

Reactions: 17
I called it when she rented the apartment. Big panic to meet next months massive rent payment and the anxiety is kicking in. She thought the Furnace would have sold more spots when she was last flogging it but it's on it ear.

Welcome to first world living Siobhan. Homelessness awaits. Be grateful you have the Swords box room option.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.