Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So London is already taking its toll financially. Who could have predicted that? Incoming youtube video explaining how she was always destined to live differently and now she knows Bali is the place for her after seeing all the suckers working 9-5 in London.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's an horrific sales person, it's excruciating to watch. Flogging The Furnace and "prices might go up at the end of the month, I don't know yet". I used to work in Sales, if I said that in front of a potential customer I'd be fired for how unprofessional it is. She should be inspiring confidence, making customers believe she has a plan, a product with a very clear return on the cost, here's what happens, here's what you'll get, here's why that's important, here's why it's worth it...she's the anti influencer. She exudes panic, complete disorganisation and chaos, no plan, no notion of what she's selling, she looks haggard and knackered and like someone that needs intervention rather than someone selling a better lifestyle to the masses. It's actually shocking how bad her selling skills are, she's her own worst enemy with the business and will have no-one to blame for it fizzling into nothingness but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Shiv should be the business case for a whole reform of the leaving cert.

She is the epitome of someone who got success too early in life and just stopped working as she thinks she has it all covered. She's never developed as a proper functioning adult.

• Heart
She's an horrific sales person, it's excruciating to watch. Flogging The Furnace and "prices might go up at the end of the month, I don't know yet". I used to work in Sales, if I said that in front of a potential customer I'd be fired for how unprofessional it is. She should be inspiring confidence, making customers believe she has a plan, a product with a very clear return on the cost, here's what happens, here's what you'll get, here's why that's important, here's why it's worth it...she's the anti influencer. She exudes panic, complete disorganisation and chaos, no plan, no notion of what she's selling, she looks haggard and knackered and like someone that needs intervention rather than someone selling a better lifestyle to the masses. It's actually shocking how bad her selling skills are, she's her own worst enemy with the business and will have no-one to blame for it fizzling into nothingness but herself.
100% this!
It’s so frustrating to watch, she has no business sense at all. It’s amazing she has lasted this long

Reactions: 12
Can someone please find her profile on Hinge
I found her profile, not sure if posting it here crosses the line but all of the photos are from her IG, and she has a video of her kickboxing in Soma on it as well. The question prompts are her 1) asking what your favourite book is, 2) saying her most controversial opinion is that avocado is overrated, and 3) her irrational fear is saying goodbye to someone and then walking in the same direction as them.

Basically stuff we all knew about her 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I found her profile, not sure if posting it here crosses the line but all of the photos are from her IG, and she has a video of her kickboxing in Soma on it as well. The question prompts are her 1) asking what your favourite book is, 2) saying her most controversial opinion is that avocado is overrated, and 3) her irrational fear is saying goodbye to someone and then walking in the same direction as them.

Interesting that she hasn't met anyone through all her social media. I can't deal with online dating, but always thought I wouldn't mind too much if the online was happening across someone with similar interests on a forum/Twitter/Instagram or whatever.

Reactions: 5
Interesting that she hasn't met anyone through all her social media. I can't deal with online dating, but always thought I wouldn't mind too much if the online was happening across someone with similar interests on a forum/Twitter/Instagram or whatever.
I mean most of her online interactions are between herself and her Samsung phone. She sends in her own questions and reviews the furnace 😂.

She also never replies to DM’s or WhatsApp’s - so that’s also hard to build a connection with someone when you’re basically ghosting someone.
Imagine texting her for a date - get a reply hours later. Ignores you again for hours. Yet will be posting like crazy on her stories 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Profound 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If taking multiple vitamins makes you look like Leather-Tits, I’d rather go on heroin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also I can take 20 people and I’ll get you set up on the train tomorrow, oh wow that sounds like I’ll really be a priority for you, where do I sign up?

She’s as tit at tennis as she is at BJJ, can’t even fake a decent serve, bringing the racket up in front. Total spoofer. Also why is she trekking across London to Roger Gracie when there are numerous BJJ schools on her doorstep including a Carlson Gracie one? At her level she’ll learn most from rolling with blue belts. I know RG is a more prestigious name, but she’s nowhere near the level where it would make any difference. What a waste of a 2 hour round trip. She’d be better off going to the one 10 mins away and using the extra 1hr40 to do some more practice or learn how to play tennis.

• Heart
You can be sure her standards are through the roof. F1 driver/footballer level.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened to her parents? 😂
They’re in one vid at the pub and they’ve disappeared since? 😂. They hardly flew over for a night and left the next day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.