Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next thread suggestion.

Silverstone complainer, irresponsible sunbather. Here’s my affiliate link to dress like a pirate raver!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
she's got a cleaner coming, guarantee that AF toilet brush hasn't been used since she bought it. The state of the carpet she is doing yoga on suggests she didn't get a hoover either. Absolute filth.

Reactions: 20
Thoughts and prayers with the cleaner coming today. Nobody deserves that sweat box as your work place even if it’s just a few hours.’thank god she time stamped the photo with morning thoughts though as I was worried I wouldn’t know what time she had coffee. Phew. X

Reactions: 16
My place is a cluttered catastrophe - could do with some ruthless Marie Kondo type. But, I work fulltime and don't have a cleaner. I could afford one, sure (just buy less) but I live in apartment. It doesn't take that long to clean it. I'm not *that* busy that I can't spare an hour. Wtf is she doing otherwise? Bit of cleaning would be good for her to get some activity in. Lazy sod.

Reactions: 15
She's one lazy mare aling with being a dirty witch. She's not in the apartment long enough for it to be dirty!! Has she ever even cooked in the kitchen 🤔
I'd love to go incognito as a cleaner to have a nose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s an absolute child.
She has no real job. She spends her life chasing after Diren and the likes. She tails around after her “friends” who are getting younger by the day. She’s the furthest thing from a Fitness guru as I’ve ever seen. 34/35 and no real purpose in life.

AND CANT EVEN CLEAN A SMALL LONDON FLAT WHERE SHE IS THE SOLE RESIDENT HERSELF. what planet is the girl on?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A cleaner?! This bleeping yoke doesn’t work, lays around doing yoga every morning, walks 30000 steps, orders take outs for every meal WTF!
As a 30 something year old with a very loose grasp on reality, build showering and cleaning your rented gaff into your ‘routine’ it’s not even like she has been ‘training’ the same sort of ridiculous amounts as she did in Bali.

Also, whoever said she’ll be back in Bali before the year is out - 100% she will!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe the cleaner is for her.... London offers a service for washed up, aging insta huns who don't know how to wash themselves. Anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely Shiv the 500 pointer knows that overtaking vitamins has no positive effect on the body as it cannot absorb them and it is fundamentally just expensive piss ! Also excessive Vitamin C can cause diahrea! Excessive selenium can cause hair loss and issues for nerves ….✌ What a great ambassador for vitamins! Somebody make it stop

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's an absolute slob. Didn't even clean the bottle after swigging it for that Advertisement.

I think she's manic, all over the place. So focused on the panic of taking a photo to get funds she doesn't focus on any quality aspects of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
She's an absolute slob. Didn't even clean the bottle after swigging it for that Advertisement.

I think she's manic, all over the place. So focused on the panic of taking a photo to get funds she doesn't focus on any quality aspects of it.
Ah here - Since Shivers is all about maths let’s make it simple for her
Quantity of Posts > Quality of Posts.

If you’re Reading this shiv - that’s a less-than sign it’s used to denote an inequality between two values 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d be sceptical if there is even a cleaner coming in. She has eff all cash coming in, rent due in a few days and just spooged about 2.5k on some music festival. I reckon it’s an attempt at a flex to pretend she isn’t broke. I call bullsh1t

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.