Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most fictional story every. Her mind must go into creative overdrive when she's on a massive comedown from her narcotics weekend.

Reactions: 10
Genuinely don't understand why anyone would sign up to the Furnace when:
A) She doesn't follow the Furnace plan
B) She doesn't personally train you
C) She doesn't frequently train herself
D) Her diet is takeaways & alcohol
E) Her figure is no longer aspirational
F) You can join a gym & get free advice for less

The mind boggles 🤯 Bets are, nobody is signing up
Exactly spot on. Who in their right mind would sign up to it? She is the opposite of a good role model for fitness. I just can’t think of what might be in it for the client.

Reactions: 16
Today’s email.

Subject : I’m so tired 🫢

TLDR : I’m broke, rent is due, I’m on a meltdown.

Hello from the other side!

I was so glad I went to Tomorrowland in the end. It was so fun!!

I left all the glitter and bum bags in the hotel room, and I am now sitting on my couch in London in my new ugg slippers and I couldn't be happier.

I wasn't expecting to be this tired a few days after though.

It's so hard to motivate yourself to do anything when you're tired.

But I know how I want to feel, and that is productive and healthy.

So today I went to the gym to move my body, I ate nutritious food (and a magnum), I did lots of work... and I am sending this email.

This is a terrible email.

Some of them are great, but this one is not.

But I am sending it anyway, because it's not about being perfect - it's about being consistent.

If I waited until it was perfect, I wouldn't be able to tell you there are 5 days left of the summer sale on The Furnace.

I know coming into the bank holiday, that the last thing you are thinking about is signing up to a training program.

But it is so much more than that.

I just had the most amazing call with a client who completed The Furnace, and did the old version this year.

Both journeys were completely different for her and I'm so proud of how much her relationship has improved with her body.

If you want help with this, you can join until Monday at 25% off (It's supposed to run until Sunday but I know some of you will want to sign up on a bank holiday monday - it's always a popular day!)

Click the button below to join for only €66.75 per month instead of €89 from next week!

If you have any questions, please reply to this and I will get back to you before Monday so you don't miss out!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "retired from festivals" O'Hagan
Is she looking for clients or penpals??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fuckin state of that mess on stories about meeting Stephen speilberg "what's ur name Sean? - hun u sound like a Sean !
Straight after a follower asking where two paddies can go for margs...
Then onto a live for gullible idiots thinkin she's a fitness fanatic...

WHAT.A.SHITSHOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She also hints in that email she was thinking of ditching Tomorrowland. Probably didn't enjoy Silverstone with Sinead then eh?

I'd say the only thing that made it bearable for her in the midst of people who genuinely like each other was the amount of drugs on offer.

Telling herself and us she is so happy. Pull the other one Shiv!

Reactions: 8
“Our local beach in Wexford”. You aren’t a local siobh. Your own locality doesn’t want you and Wexford certainly doesn’t. F right off!! 😡😡😡😡😡 State of you sticking out like a sore thumb - a red, throbbing, dirty, manic looking sore thumb!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When I have to work in stinky houses I put vic vapour rub under my nose. I hope Shiv's cleaner knows this trick. Imagine the smell of her bed sheets?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okkaaay Shiv sure ya did, back to bed now so
He asked me to be in his next movie so he did, but I was so busy that Summer. I was going to Portugal the next week and couldn't fit it into my busy schedule like. He said I was the next big thing but I just really wanted to focus on my leaving cert. and knew that I would end up living differently, helping women all over the world become healthy like me. He recommends the Furnace to all of his actresses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s spent some money this month….a few thousand on silverstone, new apartment and Sinead has said that tomorrowland cost £2500 (without flights). Shiv is spending some money to stay relevant

Reactions: 19
Jesus just catching up. How did she do a q&a ?? Like she’s on some rambling insane comedown . She’s been bad over the years but Christ that’s the worst I’ve seen . If she was my family they’d be serious talks happening

She’s spent some money this month….a few thousand on silverstone, new apartment and Sinead has said that tomorrowland cost £2500 (without flights). Shiv is spending some money to stay relevant
I think it was 2500 for 2 people...so I'm guessing her and becca split it..! 1250 for siobh and then 500 for the train she got to it from london.. that's an expensive weekend!

Why is she incapable of picking things up. Or why does she throw everything to the floor in the first place. The rug has been hoovered atleast. The cleaner will be back I'm sure.
The cleaner was only in yesterday too, you'd think she'd want to keep the place clean for a few days at least after that

Being so indecisive and non committal about a gym (she's a PT for heavens sake - can work out anywhere with basics) is a key indicator that she's planning to bolt from London. To me it's baffling how she prioritizes the session over her profession. I.E will spend thousands on drinking and then scrimp on gym membership.

I see Becca saying she's going back "home" in a few months. Expect Shiv to join her. Rinse, wash repeat the cycle of doom.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Being so indecisive and non committal about a gym (she's a PT for heavens sake - can work out anywhere with basics) is a key indicator that she's planning to bolt from London. To me it's baffling how she prioritizes the session over her profession. I.E will spend thousands on drinking and then scrimp on gym membership.

I see Becca saying she's going back "home" in a few months. Expect Shiv to join her. Rinse, wash repeat the cycle of doom.
She'll get serious fomo once more of them are back there and bang on about it constantly until she inevitably returns.

Why is she dancing around the subject - the happiest she will ever be is in Portugal with her sister and her sisters friends. She gets all the men wanking at her. She’s at her happiest cause she can run.

I know Portugal has tit coffee and no vegetables. But millions of others make it work.

Why can’t she just duck off and become a ticket agent for the boat company…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.