Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking for gyms on the cheap but can't even clean the apartment herself lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’d be sceptical if there is even a cleaner coming in. She has eff all cash coming in, rent due in a few days and just spooged about 2.5k on some music festival. I reckon it’s an attempt at a flex to pretend she isn’t broke. I call bullsh1t
She’s meant to be heading to the Hungarian Grand Prix this weekend according to her hot girl summer plans - zero chance of there being cash fit that now I’d say

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looking for gyms on the cheap but can't even clean the apartment herself lmao
Hinting for a free day pass.
Ffs you are supposed to be a fitness influencer, here is an idea, go try out the gyms in your area (at your own expenses) then give a review.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hinting for a free day pass.
Ffs you are supposed to be a fitness influencer, here is an idea, go try out the gyms in your area (at your own expenses) then give a review.
I’d say she wants more than a free day pass ! She wants a whole free term at the gym. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
PureGym is about £30 per month rolling contract while Virgin Active is probably £120ish per month rolling contract. It will be nteresting to see which one she picks.

Reactions: 12
PureGym is about £30 per month rolling contract while Virgin Active is probably £120ish per month rolling contract. It will be nteresting to see which one she picks.
Would she lower herself.. ;) (disclaimer- absolutely NOTHING wrong with either- but they wouldn't fit her aesthetic..)

Reactions: 10
Would she lower herself.. ;) (disclaimer- absolutely NOTHING wrong with either- but they wouldn't fit her aesthetic..)
That's what I wonder! Intrigues me as a PureGym (have been to TheGym too, and easyGym before they closed) member. Not elite enough for her?

Reactions: 5
Haha absolutely nothing wrong with either. I go to PureGym (not Clapham) and its great BUT I don't see how she can mould that gym into her aesthic either. I am looking forward to hearing which of the two she picks because she also nearly £200 per month for her BJJ classes!!!

• Wow
She's caught up in brands at 34 and what people think of her.

It's pathetic really. A proper PT can work anywhere and within the constraints they have. Not elite professional athlete Shiv though. It has to be worthy of her presence.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lol remember when the gym in Portugal only had old body building equipment and she travelled further to a better gym because it wasn't up to her standard can't imagine herstepping foot in a puregym or thegym she will see them as below her.

Reactions: 13
Lol remember when the gym in Portugal only had old body building equipment and she travelled further to a better gym because it wasn't up to her standard can't imagine herstepping foot in a puregym or thegym she will see them as below her.
Bet you're right. Never mind that one of the favourite gyms I visited on a trip was a place in San Francisco that wouldn't have passed her review at all, but was really popular with locals and serious lifters. Owner got to know me after a couple of visits, it was incredibly welcoming etc. But not even slightly fancy. I still think proximity is even more important than equipment overall - you want to be able to use it easily! And why pay £100+ for Virgin Active unless pool is absolutely essential to you? That Clapham one gets terrible reviews anyway.
This has reminded me of the gym chain I was a member of when I lived in Canada. The location I visited most was grotty but only 3 minutes away. Still Instagram friends with people I met there years on!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Puregym(where she literally hid in the corner) - and got a day pass at£16 instead of a £30 month membership. And she claims to be a finance expert??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Puregym(where she literally hid in the corner) - and got a day pass at£16 instead of a £30 month membership. And she claims to be a finance expert??
And how did she manage to make it sound *complicated*. Like, I've been to a few PureGyms (locally, and got to use one in London during the good Covid times of all access for everyone) and they really do not take 60,000 points in the Leaving Cert to figure out. You find things by walking around and using your gift of sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And how did she manage to make it sound *complicated*. Like, I've been to a few PureGyms (locally, and got to use one in London during the good Covid times of all access for everyone) and they really do not take 60,000 points in the Leaving Cert to figure out. You find things by walking around and using your gift of sight.
Well this is the problem with an online PT, never have to actually visit a gym to know where things might be located.
Does she just expect a personal shopper experience were she hands a staff member a list of things and they bring it to her.
Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well this is the problem with an online PT, never have to actually visit a gym to know where things might be located.
Does she just expect a personal shopper experience were she hands a staff member a list of things and they bring it to her.
Ffs
That's true!! Her only frame of reference seemed to be FLYEfit from years ago. I actually like trying new gyms for the novelty of it all being different and getting to explore 😅 Such a peasant.

Reactions: 6
I'm pretty sure u can be asked to be shown around. I used to be a member of thegym and I got shown around when I first joined. I can't remember if I asked or they just did it off there own back.

Reactions: 2
Bed is pretty neat but the mirror is still boggin? Was it extra for mirrors?
Also give it to early Oct till she's planning her escape, leave end of Oct back to Bali, Ireland for Christmas, back to Bali, Portugal Spring...
Jesus christ she looks rough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.